Author Topic: Iboga flood spiritual purposes. The long road.  (Read 3405 times)

Offline Theghostofbillhicks

• View Profile
Iboga flood spiritual purposes. The long road.
« on: February 21, 2013, 04:44:55 PM »
As many of you have kindly guided me before and after, thank you. I do not regret my Iboga at all and even in the deepest moment of terrifying nausea and pain, it was perfect. I mean by this that it was clearly, obviously ridding me of darkenergy.

This process felt like an operation from the start. I had staggered and measured my doses previously, with each hour offering up another gram until I was at 4g TA, in my bed, eye mask on and ready.

It took its time.

At first, it was as if I could see a faint laser show in the dark. What looked like the silhouette of some Neolithic bird flew powerfully past me overhead. And then I felt the Iboga pounding around my musculature. Truly working.

In a hell like infinity of repetition Iboga showed me the myriad ways in which I am negative, undermining, a bully. It was hard to see but it was what I wanted.  I felt like Alex in a Clockwork orange, eyelids held back by brute force, to make him averse to all that they thought was wrong in his character. Except for me, I wanted them to force me.

The room seemed filled with transparent fauna that shone all rainbow, like oil on water.

The ataxia had built up so strongly at this point that when I moved my head an iota, a period of debilitating nausea pressed around me. Finally, a purge 'de profunda' screamed from my innards and bile and poisin seemed to pour out.

And it all suddenly stopped.

Bit of background ataxia, but I could walk and close to zero nausea. In seconds. It was about 5 hours since my last increment of ingestion (my first dose was 8hours before the trip stopped dead).

I expected to go 'back in' but 24 hours later I'm close to baseline.

I woke up this morning so hopeful I would feel renewed, but I just felt angry and sad and 'not done'.

I have taken heed of the advice in this forum and will stand back, cultivate patience and see what it has done. Perhaps there are more ephemeral effects I will see. Part of me feels there already are.

Maybe Iboga's lesson was you can't always get what you want.

But if you try sometimes you might find you get what you need.

Thanks
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 05:04:13 PM by Theghostofbillhicks »

Iboga Panacea

Re: Iboga flood spiritual purposes. The long road.
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 04:51:44 PM »
More and more I view Iboga as a lifetime commitment.  Maybe it just wants you to come back for more.  Don't forget to plant seeds while you're at it.  I find that I need a good sleep before I can truly realize the amazing benefits.  Usually for 2-3 days after I'm in a post Iboga funk state where I'm not at full speed and a bit off.  Once I can get sleep though it's well adjusted.  Who knows, you might feel totally different tomorrow. 

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2013, 05:01:02 PM »
You're right. I like that. It wants me back for more.

Thanks for reading.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 05:02:53 PM by Theghostofbillhicks »

Offline fritzerman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2013, 06:05:24 PM »
Ghost---Some things you describe sound like you got deep enough. What you say was insight into your being negative or mean may be  the main message from iboga. First time I flooded I saw things about myself I still really don't want to describe to anyone. That's the real gift from iboga your looking for. You are told what is holding you back or causing your unhappiness, and your given the chance to change those things. That's what your journey sounds like to me. I'm alnost envious. Hold the course.

Offline Jox

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2013, 07:23:57 PM »
Hi,

I am trying to understand something that is not clear to me: you did 1g of TA every four hours?
Who did you get that procedure from?
Did you do the extraction yourself? If not, did your provider advise this way of administration?

Jox

Offline lalababa

• UBERMOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2013, 08:01:05 PM »
GhostofBillHicks, sounds like you did get what you needed, I hope you are feeling better soon, you will eventually.  I think before you know it, you will be smiling and wanting the experience again.  Make some changes, Iboga was trying to tell you something... listen and take it to heart.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 08:05:34 PM by lalababa »

Offline JohnnyB.Goode

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2013, 02:55:50 AM »

In a hell like infinity of repetition Iboga showed me the myriad ways in which I am negative, undermining, a bully. It was hard to see but it was what I wanted. 

I woke up this morning so hopeful I would feel renewed, but I just felt angry and sad and 'not done'.

the iboga showed you your negativity
your negativity then manifisted 'the morning after'
the work is to recognize your weakness (the negativity),
 and then work to change it - to see the positive in EVERYTHING

seems to me - the iboga did EXACTLY what it was supposed to do
you got what you needed
as ususal, iboga leaves the main work for you to do after the treatment
the work is up to you
" . . . THE ONLY WAY TO VALIDATE YOUR EXISTANCE IS TO ACCEPT THE REALITY OF YOUR NON-EXISTANCE . . . "

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2013, 04:59:16 AM »
Really helpful.

I am prepared to work, and you're right, it was pretty clear.

I suppose I was a bit shocked by the small duration, I had 6 days off work.

Ad a lot of reports stress the final whole ness and union phase, I felt disappointed.

But that's just another Iboga lesson about building up painted cakes and idealising.

Deep game, this, isn't it.

Offline Morninggloryseed

• It is what it is.
    • View Profile
    • Morninggloryseed On Soundcloud
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2013, 03:59:48 PM »
Two weeks past iboga therapy, the lessons taught are not only still fresh, but I still have one or two new epiphanies every day about how my life changed/will change/has changed.  I did not think the iboga 'worked' for me until a good 48hr later, and even then I don't think I accepted that it 'worked' for a good week.

And I know I will have to be 'mindful' on a daily basis as to what iboga showed me for it to keep working.  Given my age and how much life I have wasted as a hopeless drug addict, I plan on taking micro-dosages of root for my remaining days and plan to 'flood' at least one a year for now on.  I don't feel I need it, but I also feel iboga is health food and I can't hurt anything by continuing to sigh up for it's classes.

I have so much love and respect for this plant and for what it has returned to me (my life) that if I were ever to say I have a 'God' my God is a shrub from Gabon.

Much love
"I have discovered common sense is actually very uncommon."

Morninggloryseed on Soundcloud

Offline BlueTiger

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2013, 10:11:39 PM »
I have so much love and respect for this plant and for what it has returned to me (my life) that if I were ever to say I have a 'God' my God is a shrub from Gabon.

I can share in this sentiment.  I was told, once you have that spiritual connection (Iboga is my core too...), you have tapped into infinite possibilities.  I feel that this belief was indeed a seed planted by Iboga that I have cultivated through rituals and lifestyle choices, as well as finding the key to open the right doors in gaining perspective.  It's amazing what you start to attract once you begin to bow to your true self.