Author Topic: also new, want to introduce myself  (Read 2226 times)

Offline histibog

• View Profile
also new, want to introduce myself
« on: March 06, 2013, 06:27:28 PM »
Hello,
I'm from germany and I wanted to get in touch with this wholy plant since I read about it a few weeks ago. First I want to tell a little bit about myself and about the reason writing here. I'm struggling with my religious background and with religious paths which seem to separate me from my inner truth in some ways. I'm searching for inner growth to get a stronger connection to the loving, caring and healing FatherMotherSpirit in this world. I think and hope that this is the strongest motive in my life and I want to progress. When I read about Iboga I recognised this spiritual being that healed me once. I had a serious problem with smoking wheed, please don't laugh, in fakt I almost said good bye. For some reason it gave me my live back. It took away the fear that paralized me and the biggest part of the greed that fed my addictions. It still gives me strengh. It wasn't my effort, it was a gift and so is Iboga, I think. It helps you on your way by giving you what you need to go on and work on yourself, for granted. Some of you call it a sacrament and I think that's exactly what it is. With help from Yoga and meditation I am able to cope the remaining amount of greed and grief and live goes on.
Unfortunately I have to be careful with it, because I have a low tolerance to histamines and tryptamines do release histamine and do inhibit the degradation of it. The food containing thyramine typically contains also lots o
f histamines. Anyway, I'm wondering that nobody here seems to be engaged with this. It could be a reason for feeling somehow strange physically the days after consumption. So I brought myself to do little doses at first. If there are some experts among us, is it possible to take Cetrizine with it? It works almost without any CNS involvement. Please reply!
Love and peace!

Offline lalababa

• UBERMOD
    • View Profile
Re: also new, want to introduce myself
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2013, 09:04:44 PM »
Well, first of all, Welcome histibog! 

You are right that most of us consider this as a sacrament and I feel it is, a sacrament and a gift

Unfortunately I have to be careful with it, because I have a low tolerance to histamines and tryptamines do release histamine and do inhibit the degradation of it. The food containing thyramine typically contains also lots o
f histamines. Anyway, I'm wondering that nobody here seems to be engaged with this. It could be a reason for feeling somehow strange physically the days after consumption. So I brought myself to do little doses at first. If there are some experts among us, is it possible to take Cetrizine with it? It works almost without any CNS involvement.

I really don't know about this particular situation,  I haven't heard it mentioned before. If there are any with more knowledge on this perhaps they will jump in. 

lalababa

Offline Gabonboy

• I was born and raised in Gabon, Eboga is my Cultur
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2013, 01:23:51 AM »
Never lent of it my self, we all believe its a sacrament but never experience that before. in Gabon where you find the great priest and priestess, we never get such teaching from them here. You can find more peace with your inner self only with Eboka it self sorry for my English we only speak French here but am little bilingual 
Protecting our Roots

Offline histibog

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2013, 05:35:56 PM »
Thanks for  the welcome, Lalababa.

Ngongha, somehow I trust this plant, as I wrote before. You must be very lucky to belong to a culture in which you can share this with others. Nice to meet you too.

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2013, 03:36:46 AM »
~  Willkommen,  histibog!

You raise very interesting questions, ones that - frankly - seldom crossed my mind, especially with regard to iboga. But you have sufficiently piqued my interest so that this matter should definitely be researched, and posted on the forums.

Thanks for joing and sharing your input, look forward to learning from each other ~ Cal  :)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 03:41:40 AM by Calaquendi »
" I am you and what I see is me..."