Author Topic: Iboga Spiritual Rebirth  (Read 7154 times)

Offline DiamondHeart

• View Profile
Re: Iboga Spiritual Rebirth
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2013, 12:56:29 PM »
KP - how often do you use the drops? Daily?

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2013, 01:05:17 PM »
No, but I have Daime friends that do.  The ones I make are not nearly as potent as what I get from the Huni Kuin (Kaxinawa Tribe), those are so freaking potent that it is like a Kambo ordeal that lasts for 5 minutes of unbelievable pain.  But the cleansing is remarkable.  I swear if one was to put a valid price on those sacred drops it would be like $10 a drop per eye.  So sacred so utterly sacred the power and force and energy it transmits for days.  So that strong one I only use so often and other than a few other friends I horde it.  The kind I make I use a little more often as it has Colloidal Silver to balance the strength. 

If you use it during Aya or directly before it will both accelerate the force of the Aya as well as open your third eye.  Especially if you do 3 dots of Kambo on brain points of the ear 2-5 hours before ceremony.  Than doing Ruma/Rape' after you do the Sananga (because it cleanses the sinuses too) and your third eye buhm blossoms even more.  Can be painful though if one goes just a step too far.  Must be precise and oriented to these medicines. 

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2013, 01:10:08 PM »
PS the kind you had (from Giovanni) is what I made.  Not nearly as strong.  I see why you asked now.  The burning is so intense it is nearly unbearable.  Need some thing to dig your hand claws into as you squirm.  Makes tears come out at the 5 minute mark that it's like rainfall and your sinuses totally cleanse like never before.  It is remarkable to have on earth. 

Offline DiamondHeart

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2013, 02:23:48 PM »
yes I've heard that they are often used before an aya ceremony. Amazing how they synergize with each other (and yet at the same time, it makes perfect sense that they do).

Yeah the ones I had from Giovanni weren't intense so they could probably be used on a more regular basis. Maybe start slow and gradually increase the frequency.