Author Topic: Farewell Eboka  (Read 3188 times)

Offline Jox

• View Profile
Farewell Eboka
« on: March 18, 2013, 09:30:27 PM »
Hi Eboka Nation,

I have been pondering for days if and how to write this, I decided to do it out of the respect for the forum where I have spend some of my time, and got a lot of information, and made a lot of friends.

I was out of the forum for few months, and came back to find out that most of my "friends" are gone... strange feeling...

Yet I see that the forum, IMHO is not going where it should, and to be specific I am talking about the flooding: in plain English it is from 12mg to 20mg x kg, and it is given as test dose and then after 2 hours the rest.  This is it, as it was explained in a sticky, on this very forum. Why not stick to the "sticky"? lol just to break the ice a little.

I saw a lots of loose and strange advises on how to flood: this makes the forum go to place of confusion. Lack of accurate dosing gives wrong results, and a lots of hope and money is lost. 

Yet I see that moderators advise all kinds of doses for a full flood. I think it is wrong and irresponsible.

so Farewell Eboka

Jox

Iboga Panacea

Re: Farewell Eboka
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2013, 10:01:02 PM »
So long. 

Yet I see that moderators advise all kinds of doses for a full flood. I think it is wrong and irresponsible.

I have found much of your input on both eboka and the kambo forum misleading.  Some helpful but some misleading.  So while you may feel this about some of us, I have had at least one person PM'ing me on the Kambo fourm asking if you are some kind of disinformation agent.  Got me thinking.  None of my business though.  You must forget the days of when you microdosed for god knows how long when all of us told you this was not a wise decision.  If we followed that sort of ridiculous micro dose protocol we all would have gone nuts by now.  Thank god we were there to tell you to stop microdosing.  Now can tell you to stop spanking our asses for being naughty. 

Offline lalababa

• UBERMOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2013, 10:52:12 PM »
Jox,
That "sticky" is over two years old and  I believe that we have learned a lot more since then.   There are too many variables to say to someone that they need to take a certain amount.  I understand that there isn't an exact protocol here but I don't think that there should be, this has been mentioned several times here recently.  I think it is wrong and irresponsible to tell someone we have never met and can not be with during their flood how much exactly they should take, you and others may disagree but personally I don't want to be responsible for a failed detox or a death.. This is why I suggest everyone research as much as possible before doing this, especially a DIY, this way they know what to expect and have some personal responsibility over their own treatment .... Anyways...  I wish you wouldn't leave,  I think every ones opinions are relevant and valid here.

lalababa

Offline BlueTiger

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2013, 11:12:57 AM »
Although this is quite the dramatic exit,  c'est la vie.

Bye Jox!  Be well! 

Future readers: Lala's post is very wise.  I would have to agree 100%. 

Offline psilum

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2013, 11:25:54 AM »
Personally, I think it is irresponsible to "dosing" someone by the net.

as I have said elsewhere, in Gabon, some people are called "Maganga" and can get to the other side of the mirror with only two or three spoons while other require several plates...

About this, marion laval-jeantet speaks in his book "Iboga: invisible et guérison" (in french).

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2013, 03:47:19 PM »
I am sorry to see anyone leave the boards - especially if they feel they must for reasons of irreconcilable differences of opinion or conflicting principals. You have been a member in good standing for two years - and though there have been differences, that is what discussion forums are about.

I respect your position, and wish you the very best on your own Journey through this world.

Thank you for your participation over the last twenty-four months. Via con Dios ~ Cal
" I am you and what I see is me..."

Offline JackTripper

• High Pope
  • maybe
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2013, 09:42:45 PM »
Personally, I think it is irresponsible to "dosing" someone by the net.

I totally agree with you psilum.....
I would hope NOBODY on this forum would be arrogant enough to even consider such a thing.
On the flip side of that I would also hope anyone considering taking Iboga, Ibogaine or any other powerful medicine would not take one persons word on the internet as the only way to take Iboga or Ibogaine without cross referencing the info given by others & doing a ton of research if its got to be a D.I.Y. treatment. The goal really should be finding a way to get face to face with someone that has first-hand experience with the medicine if at all possible.     

flooding: in plain English it is from 12mg to 20mg x kg, and it is given as test dose and then after 2 hours the rest. 

My own experience with Ibogaine had nothing to do with the dosage you recommended here as the only way to do it & i am nearing 3 months out of what i took it for with no major problems.
I couldn't afford HCL or the $1500 or $10,000 to go to a so-called expert outside the U.S. or paying a provider to come to me so i did as needed with what i was given to work with. There is clearly NOT just one way to achieve the goal as you stated.
all the same I am sorry to see you go though.   
The root does not work for you, you must work for the root.

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2013, 02:49:37 AM »
I am adding a postscript to this thread, anyone interested to learn exactly what I/we stand for, and stand firm on - may peruse the following thread:  http://eboka.info/index.php?topic=1822.0

It is only a couple months old...another member expressed concerns, I made the thread sticky because it is about as concise as I could be and I share it here again so that those who may have overlooked it or not yet seen it have the benefit of a little clarity...

Sorry to see anyone leave, maybe a look at this thread will help somebody if they are struggling with similar issues as Jox. Please approach the boards with concerns, if you have them, you won't get shouted down - we try to keep it as real as possible, simple.

Thanks, Cal
" I am you and what I see is me..."

Offline Jox

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2013, 12:11:13 PM »
Hi Eboka,

I take it as consequential my withdrawal from the forum, by majority of members agreeing that I am wrong. It would be counter productive for all, for me to advise one thing and then the rest of member advise totally different approach.

@ Kambogahuascanga,
- you are my virtual shaman, I respect you a lot. You introduced me to Kambo, and guided me through first applications, I am grateful more then you can imagine.

@ Calaquendi
 - I read your post, and agree with you.   But the moderators and majority think otherwise.

I think the wheel has been reinvented as how to use the Ibogaine. I disagree with this approach, yet II will still read the posts, since there is a lots of useful info, but will not be posting.

thank,
Jox

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2013, 05:19:24 PM »
Thanks Jox,
I want to apologize for the way I conducted myself in response and previously.  I'm sorry about that, hope you can forgive my cyclical pattern of going off from time to time.  Apparently I need more meditation and less herbal medication or both. 

Love!