Author Topic: PURE CONSCIOUSNESS & PURE LOVE  (Read 2865 times)

Offline BlueTiger

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
PURE CONSCIOUSNESS & PURE LOVE
« on: April 02, 2013, 10:30:06 PM »
Does this resonate with anyone yet?  http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RB1OhJBbzkM

The information age is changing you whether you want it to or not. 

Throw out the old model!
Here is a new one for you.  Join the NOW!  And just BE:
   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSvKByYOPdo

How does this one make you feel?:    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud1id81apiQ

Things are moving very quickly it seems...

The Question is:

Do you embody fear or love? 

Change your thinking, changes the field, to change your reality!
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 10:27:38 AM by BlueTiger »

Offline Lissos

• View Profile
Re: PURE CONSCIOUSNESS & PURE LOVE
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2013, 08:15:09 AM »
Thanks for these Blue Tiger! They're great!

I don't contribute much (i don't feel like writing often) but I still read the site every day! Great people here...and I'm still fascinated by the insights and changes I have experienced with this plant spirit Iboga...

Take care and be well everyone who contributes to  the site....
Thanks!!
Lissos

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2013, 09:06:29 AM »
Excellence, Tiger!

I have recently become a true admirer of Alan Watts, though I have been fond of what little material of his I have been exposed to prior to this new affair...

I will share a favorite here, it seems to fit the thread: it is rather long, but there are many ten minute clips on youtube and they are all worthy - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JAtOA8oByw

Good stuff, good thread  :D
" I am you and what I see is me..."

Offline BlueTiger

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2013, 10:16:19 AM »
Thank you Cal and Lissos for posting! 

Ken Wilbur with Spiral Dynamics, Eckhart Tolle with the pain body concept, and Rupert Sheldrake are all gaining increasing amounts of respect and attention from me as we orbit.   :D

Offline ddraig

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2013, 12:29:04 PM »
great stuff, thanks for sharing all, enjoyed watching the videos. Definitely on the same page here.
Iboga showed me that my Consciousness/awareness/soul comes from a place that knows no fear, it comes from love. Truisms that I find encoded in my 12 step program thanks to the mystical experience of Bill Wilson (whose grandad evidently also had a mystical visionary experience that caused him to give up alcohol too).

My new morning meditations that I am using thanks to danny schwarzhoff (http://stepelevencomesalive.blogspot.com/) simply show me that my thoughts, external attachments and emotions come from the survival instincts or ego, and to be aware of them and do not let them rule me, since they are not really who I am. Principles that iboga originally taught me, that I have a higher divine self. Doing the right thing (vs honoring desires above what you know is right), selflessly helping others, which typically is the harder option enriches the soul and has benefits that transcend measurement in the material world. Interestingly operating w.o. love seems to set one continuously in the future or past, and never in the present. We act out old habits, which restrict us, as we are always worrying about controlling the outcomes of the future vying selfishly against everyone else. Like Tolle mentions, the present is all we have (iboga showed me this too), and when we act with love and faith we are present, and when we are in tune with God/our higher selves we have infinite possibilities in the present. It is like operating on a higher frequency, feeling that connectedness with everyone and everything else vs operating on a lower frequency, disconnected.

Still a self centered mofo virtually all of the time, but at least I have a compass to keep it in check and to see which is the correct direction!

Sort of rambling here, but have the day off and have been enjoying reading that there are others I can relate to. Its really impossible to quantify in words the experiential aspects of love and rewards that have come on the few times I have felt it. These experiences of serenity just came, I could not will it, no wonder they are called 'mystical'.

Saying that as a very flawed human being who needs God to survive. 
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 11:05:04 PM by ddraig »

Offline BlueTiger

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2013, 09:18:14 PM »
Still a self centered mofo virtually all of the time, but at least I have a compass to keep it in check and to see which is the correct direction!

Glad these are resonating!   Raise the fucking roof with LOVE people!!  YES!  Can you feel it!?!?!?

Abraham Hicks speaks about the joy of "getting in the vortex", we only leave to get right back in....and then leave, and then BAM, we are back in!  What a wonderful swing.  So, you can raise your vibration, like you say, in many ways, everyday! 

Magnets will really transform your meditation ddraig.  Just getting into them but, they help immensely getting back in the vortex..so to speak.  I may post some stuff on it one day here soon.....PM me for more info sooner.

Offline ddraig

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2013, 02:05:36 PM »
PM'd you :-)