Author Topic: Luminosity, my Iboga experience.  (Read 9488 times)

Nganga Nobunoni +

Re: Luminosity, my Iboga experience.
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2010, 05:16:35 PM »
42% success rate. Is this your success rate, or Iboga's success rate?

Well I would say 50/50 the clients and me with Iboga'

I work alone' anything from 3-12 days at a time traveling all over the world and have been doing so for some 6 years now'

Many would no make it if I was no with them to coach and guide'

Pa' Iboga!

Bliss!

Nganga Nobunoni +
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 06:15:25 PM by Nganga Nobunoni + »

Nganga Nobunoni +

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2010, 05:20:03 PM »
Shoot, one other thing. We all know that eating Iboga works just fine. But I shit you not, some people actually shoot it up and smoke it. Why do that? Bigger, better, faster, more. It's my opinion that to reach for that is also to turn away from what's really going on with one. That's what I meant by 'getting high' with iboga.

Well it takes all kinds'

We all know that eating Iboga works just fine.

(this comment is un-educated' because without a guide a good 90% of folks would fail Iboga therapy' with no prior knowledge of Iboga' esspecialy if they use Iboga to kick opiates' the un-educated believe' cos they come back cold' that Iboga no worked' so just go back to using to kill the endorphine depletion' what they no realise is they have no pain psychologicaly or physicaly and no cravings' but talk themselves into using again)

All you get from hitting Iboga alks too hard is psychosis and "Self Truth" smashed in your face for 3 months!

I see no problem of smoking Iboga alks' I can see some minor problems from shooting it as Ibogaine is no water soluble'
But I can see no problem in mixing Iboga alks with oil and injecting it intra-muscular as you would a liquid steroid' it would work as a depot injection and last for a very very long time indeed' mix this with mega dose sodium ascorbate and even if you then took drugs they would have a great inability from binding to the receptors cos Ibogaine/12 hydroxy-ibogamine and sodium ascorbate has already got them covered' even a hit of heroin shall be almost no felt and shall be destroyed by the sodium ascorbate before it can reach the brain stem'

Blessings and Light'

Bliss!

Nobu +
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 05:32:04 PM by Nganga Nobunoni + »

Offline x

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2010, 05:28:13 PM »
Ah, I am surely letting this discourse provoke me, and I'm not dropping it. Lordy. Nobu, I do not need to show you I won't drink. No need to set false goals for me, my path is not about showing Nobu i'm a good lil eboka eater, it's about learning, growing, loving and sharing. I truly have nothing to prove. I am deeply satisfied with the present and excited about the future. My path is my own, as is yours.

T

Nganga Nobunoni +

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2010, 05:39:51 PM »
Great stuff' taking strenght from ones self achievements is such a perfect feeling that it would a SIN (if there is such a thing:) to smash it all up' and then have to work it all again' when it comes around again'

I am glad my post prickles you' cos it gives you strenght within your own convictions'

you see' doing this work is no just facilitating folks partaking of Iboga' it entails much psycho-spiritual reflections and manipulations and spiritual sand paper to get the client in the correct space to get max benefit from Iboga therapy'

I see so much it becomes tiring to hear folks fail through Iboga' and I am elaited and very happy that you are working with this amazing plant'

Much love and respect' it takes a lot of inner strenght to stand by ones own convivtions'

Power to your reflection as you see yourself looking at yourself veil-less'

Light in self knowledge'

Much love'

Nganga Nobunoni +

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2010, 11:03:13 PM »
Jesus Christ - you mean to tell me that people actually RUN ibogaine? WTF? I thought I was irresponsible!!!

That's all our communities need, some nitwit blowing an aneurysm from smoking or shooting ibogaine. Great press...

Nobu - I am curious what you think about taking other psychedelics after iboga. I don't mean immediately after, but what I gathered from the post above - you seem to lump LSD and MDMA in the mix with booze and heroin? As much as I learn from Wood, I haven't considered it dangerous or counterproductive to use other entheogens or psychedelics in the months or years after washing myself with iboga..maybe it's all in the intention? I can see why it's pretty obvious that heroin and other addictive substances be abstained from, but LSD? Maybe it's just the behavioral side of it that you were speaking to? Like people just wanting 'something' to get high, or use as an escape? Do you really think that there is something wrong with the occasional recreation trip? What about marijuana? I'm curious to hear your response.

Much love and respect!  :)
" I am you and what I see is me..."

Nganga Nobunoni +

« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2010, 08:25:46 AM »
As I see it' it all comes down to NMDA receptor reset' we learn through these receptors through kenisthetics'

LSD messes up the seretonin pathways' giving them an inabilty to recognise seretonin for a period of a few days after ingestion' it also teaches us to experience life through "Getting high" this is no of what Iboga is about'

Ones intent with Iboga is to get a clean slate!
Taking substances within 6 weeks of Iboga in my book is a no no'

You spent your whole life getting bent up' Iboga rewires this' then you just go back to getting bent up on different substances' this is just the same syndrome you seek to allieviate'

Spice & Shroo are in my book the only substances besides weed that are beneficail to the Iboga experience' Aya 6 weeks out is very grounding'

I blow a few bowls' I use it cos I am so highly wired from my experiences'

I meditate a lot and know of what I experience as of when completely clear of substances' any substance you ingest after Iboga lowers your psychi (except spice and shroo) you lose the ability to remote view' the two hemisphers of the brain slide out of sync' you get a snowyness to your psychi and eventualy lose your psychic tools'# Kundalini no rises like the "Rocket" it should be'
You have to ingest of Iboga again to clear the damage done to receptors'

I suppose it is all down to of what you know and of what you wish to learn a bout yourself'
I use Iboga and all of my plants for the purpose of "Sorcery" and you require of a powerful psychi in order to control ther invisible' taking substances after Iboga makes you weak to of what Iboga can really teach you'

If a Larma (Monk) spent his whole life meditating and learning of himself' do you think he would ingest something that would cloud his mind and receptors'

NO is the simple answer'

There is only one way to get clear of your past' no repeat it!

Bliss!

Nobu +

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2010, 05:03:06 PM »
Thanks for the clarifications - I understand better what you mean. I'm also in agreement - especially in the earlier phases after taking iboga. There should be a period of abstinence while things are being integrated. Ayahuasca is a tremendous teacher in its own right and of all the entheogens that I have familiarity with, I would consider it most  like eboka...two very different master plants with some similar qualities. Eboka is as unique as it gets, and the similarities in it and yage are only cursory - but I don't see many other medicines that share some of these qualities and have such lasting effects.  :)
" I am you and what I see is me..."

Offline Eon T McKnight

• Banzi
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2010, 06:20:40 PM »
Nobu, it is clear that you are an eboka zealot.  That said, I suggest you not dismiss other paths out-of-hand.  I had a very beneficial relationship with LSD, back when it was still available.

If LSD "messes up the serotonin pathways" then the same armchair pharmacology could be used for eboka, DMT and psilocybin.  None of these chemical tools are 'evil' in their own right, it is up to the person whether use will provide healing and insight or just be "getting high."

There is ample evidence in the literature of eboka being use as a stimulant and aphrodisiac for hedonistic purposes, too.

It is largely the intent, the mind-set, that we bring to such an experience that determines if it will be beneficial.

Paz y Luce     ~Eon

Nganga Nobunoni +

« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2010, 08:16:56 PM »
Well bro' you miss the point also'

Iboga rewires your brain away from substances and Iboga no lower seretonin it boost it'

I say 6 weeks at least between Iboga and other substances' cos it takes Iboga 6 weeks to rewire you dopamine pathways' you know the ones you bash up for years and years using'

Do what thou will!

But from experience' you hit any substance within the time frame it takes Iboga to rewire the two hemispherss of the brain'
you waste your time taking Iboga'

Iboga resets NMDA pathways'
Iboga straightened out 30 odd years of eating LSD'
Spice sorted out the rest of the kinks in psychi'

LSD is a complex man made molecule'

It just is no good to keep sticking things in your body that should no be there and also it is non conducive to reseting you two hemispheres of your brain'

Perhaps as of when you partake of a large amount of Iboga you too shall understand of what I am attempting to explain to you'

It is all semanitics anyways'

I have my style' it works very well' cos I used to do everything just like the folks that I help'

You can never kid a kidder'

Bliss!

Nobu +

Offline x

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2010, 10:15:56 PM »
okay, i'll bite.
nobu, you called me uneducated because I said eating eboga works just fine. I stand by what I say. no need to shoot it or smoke it, unless you are a sensation junkie. biggerbetterfastermore
just no need.

Offline Eon T McKnight

• Banzi
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2010, 10:33:04 PM »
OK bro Nobu, lets examine the published literature.

You say:  "Iboga rewires your brain away from substances and Iboga no lower seretonin it boost it'"

LSD, psilocybin, DMT, mescaline AND ibogaine all act as agonists at the 5HT2 receptor sites:

http://www.springerlink.com/content/7740vp1kp084288x/

These studies revealed that ibogaine interacted with a wide variety of receptors at concentrations of 1–100 µM.
    These included the mu, delta, kappa, opiate, 5HT2, 5HT3, and muscarinic1 and 2 receptors, and the dopamine,
    norepinephrine, and serotonin uptake sites.

Hence my statement:  "If LSD 'messes up the serotonin pathways' then the same armchair pharmacology could be used for eboka."  While not particularly scientific, I stand behind my statement, as does published research.

I am very wary of sending wrong, poorly researched, and personal messages to those looking for facts.  I hold truth and accuracy supreme.

Wanna dance?

McKnight

PS  --  5HT = serotonin.  5HT2 is a subset of the 5HT receptor sites in the brain.  More accurately, the psychedelics, presumably including ibogaine, bind to the 5HT2a subset of 5HT2 receptors.  Activity at the 5HT2a sites in the brain has been identified with a wide range of 'psychedelic' activity from a number of different compounds.   ~Mc

PPS  --  How does the provenance of LSD ("LSD is a complex man made molecule") have any bearing on its effects?  In my book, H. sapiens is just as natural as T. iboga.  Why should some chemical produced by one be any less valuable than one produced by the other?

PPPS  --  Ibogaine is NOT an MAOI.  Unless you can find a peer reviewed article in an accredited journal showing otherwise, I suggest that you resist the temptation to make unsupported statements.  (BTW, MAO inhibition is not the only way that synaptic serotonin can be increased.)
« Last Edit: March 02, 2010, 12:00:40 AM by Eon T McKnight »

Offline x

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2010, 12:51:57 AM »
I am not versed in the chemistry, so I have nothing intelligent to add there. Shroo, that means mushrooms? Spice means smoking Iboga?
I do know Iboga resets, I do know giving it time post flood is very important. I do know that the lsd I took did not separate me from iboga, nor did the couple times I drank alcohol. For me, science aside, Iboga is an entity and teacher, Iboga knows who I am, so do the Bwiti. From Iboga, I know it's about love and evolution. About knowing myself and seeing myself, watching out for ego, trying not to cause pain to myself or others. Judgement only causes me to be judged, and creates separation. Do turtles eat catfish?

Love.

Offline Eon T McKnight

• Banzi
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2010, 01:35:31 AM »
Spice, from my travels upon the Internet, was most assuredly borrowed from "Dune" and can refer to DMT or to the mystery compound in Mimosa root bark that is orally active and similar in effects to tryptamines such as DMT.  Mimosa heads have gone to great lengths to isolate and purify the mystery Spice.  ( see:     dmt-nexus.com )

"I do know giving it time post flood is very important"  --  This certainly is true for one receiving treatment, for someone seeking healing, so that the healthy effects persist as long as possible.

On the other hand, if one really takes to heart the message one has received, it will not easily be dislodged.  If one refuses to let that vision go and keeps it bright, it cannot be taken away by anyone or any thing, in my personal experience.

I hope each of us has an inspiring message or vision that we shall carry with us always.

And neither rain, nor snow, nor sleet, nor hail shall keep  --  oops, that's the mailman one.  Well, you get the idea, right?

~et

Offline x

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2010, 07:12:00 AM »
I just realized it's been 7 months since I gave up alcoholism. Life just keeps getting better, too.
I do a lot of work to stay on this path, but it is not drudgery in the slightest. I have come such a long way, and in doing so realize again and again how much further I have to go. But even that is a grand adventure. Cal, this forum (all you people!) means a lot to me.
love and unity
T

Do icebergs dream?

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
  • Uncle Sam wants you to be a Shaman!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2010, 07:21:38 AM »
I honestly think iboga straightened me out, so I could get much more out of every psychedelic experience, including LSD, but I don't know about them all that close together.  I'd probably wait at least a couple months..  I did use a little bit of mushroom tea a few days after my first flood dose, not much for a trip, but enough for a little boost in energy and mood..
GratefulDad

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."