Author Topic: Eric Taub in costa rica  (Read 3705 times)

Offline Rise

• View Profile
Eric Taub in costa rica
« on: February 01, 2013, 12:14:09 PM »
I heard this guy is the man.  Anyone hear of him?  He's got a great reputation.  I wish I could work alongside his cota rica outfit one day.  Apparently he is mostly at his other clinic in Italy, but I just like the idea of living in costa rica better than Italy.  Anywho, just wondering if anyone's ever heard about this cat.  From what Ive read, hes made some waves in this field, akin to another great leader ahead of his time by the name of Lotsof, who recently passed, but once took Iboga to the masses.

Iboga Panacea

Re: Eric Taub in costa rica
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2013, 12:36:53 PM »
I heard he's into cultivating Iboga.  To me that is a very good sign about his intentions.  Only heard good things about him. 

Offline missjess

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2013, 01:04:10 PM »
I heard this guy is the man.  Anyone hear of him?  He's got a great reputation.  I wish I could work alongside his cota rica outfit one day.  Apparently he is mostly at his other clinic in Italy, but I just like the idea of living in costa rica better than Italy.  Anywho, just wondering if anyone's ever heard about this cat.  From what Ive read, hes made some waves in this field, akin to another great leader ahead of his time by the name of Lotsof, who recently passed, but once took Iboga to the masses.

Yup I have spoken with him on Skype he is awesome.. Very nice man and gave me some great advice and tOok the time to chat with me :)

Offline fritzerman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2013, 06:28:45 PM »
Helped me a lot five years ago when I did my first flood to get off Percocets. Took time to talk several times to guide me and refused to take any compensation. The guidance was right on. Congenial and generous in my opinion.

Offline Rise

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2013, 11:41:10 AM »
Thanks for the responses!   I read a story about the beginning of its medical revolution having something to do with Eric Taub.  He seems to have left a trail of blazing success fire..He must be a cool dude.

Its got me thinking how we often do so little with our lives, in general.  And then our last breath is it..and poof!~ So, I am feeling more and more inclined these days to try to do more..MORE with my remaining breaths.  Im determined.  And I think Iboga will be part of it, for me.  Just like you Cal.  And a lot of you!  Only different.  And Im glad to have you guys and ladies out there, doing your thing, pushing it forward from all our angles, its gonna take off and fly one day!  I believe this could save humanity from itself.  And I dont think anything else stands much of a chance anymore.  My money's on this.

Offline BlueTiger

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2013, 01:17:21 PM »
I believe this could save humanity from itself. 

This is a very interesting thought.  A lot of providers I have met seem to think this way.  Saving humanity from itself is such a loaded topic, concept, idea....it's hard to talk about without sounding delusional.  Like when people say, "I am going to heal the world!"  These types of statements are not concrete at all, and by no means a modest goal.   

I did think at one point, What would our world be like if all the major leaders, governments, elites, what if they all had the opportunity to break open the head? What if Big Business flooded?  What would happen to them? 

Just mixing it up  :)

Offline Rise

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2013, 11:22:40 AM »
I think it might fix their malfunctioning satiation system.  Its the same dysfunction that plagues the dog who would eat himself to death if he gets into the 100 pound food bag, while you're out.  Its a sense of lack to such a degree that no amount of consuming can ever quench.  They will tear everyone around them to pieces if their disease is left to fester long enough.  I guess its akin to vampire myths of old, except that most people I know have it. 

Likely, most people you know have it.  It is so commonplace, that if you dont have it to the severe degree that most others do, you stand out like a sore thumb.  You are an eternal outsider.  They are carnivorous, ravenous, gluttonous, bottom-less pits of malfunctioning hunger systems wrapped in living skin and bones.  If you can stop consuming, even for a moment, catch your breath, think a clear thought, without wondering whats in it for you...maybe you dont have it.  Iboga releases you from this iron grip of con(sumerism)trol that has most people under its dark spell. I think we should help whoever wants freedom, since only a few have ever tasted anything different.

Offline ready2stop

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2013, 06:07:06 PM »
Great, knowledgeable, and genuine guy.  He helped me prepare for months prior to my flood at his (and Lex's) clinic in Costa Rica.   They are awesome and I highly recommend them for Iboga treatment.

Offline Rise

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2013, 11:29:51 AM »
Costa Rica appears to me so far in my limited research, to be the epicenter of this work, clinically. Is that correct?  I would love to visit his clinic in Italy.  There's also a new MAPS research clinic in New Zealand I would love to visit one day.  This is the most promising drug for balancing brain reward circuitry available and its not just me saying that.  This has been confirmed in more studies than necessary.  Now its just overkill as far as research to be done.  Its exciting!

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
  • Uncle Sam wants you to be a Shaman!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2013, 10:32:34 PM »
I've heard nothing but positive things about Mr. Taub, so I think you'd be in great hands if he was treating you..
GratefulDad

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."

Offline Egokiller

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2013, 03:44:16 AM »
When I talked to Eric Taub and told him that I had already in my possession the ibogaine,  He walked me through the whole process, and was checking on me via telephone as he talked with my sitter on how I was doing at the time. He was a great help :)
MY OVERDOSE WITH IBOGA & WHY YOU NEED A SITTER!!!!
http://eboka.info/index.php?topic=1804.0

Offline soundquest

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2013, 12:31:51 PM »
Can't say enough good things about Eric -- super giving individual and very SOLID.  He got me connected with an equally solid and selfless individual in Lex K. in Costa Rica.  Went down in Oct to receive Ibogaine to get off of Methadone and was blown away by their operation.  These people were born to work with Ibogaine... and the people that so desperately need it.  Lex is a brother for life; that guy helped me through so much -- his intuition is uncanny.  Eric and Lex, if you ever read this, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

-TJV
"Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity."

-Henry Van Dyke