Author Topic: I wish I would go again  (Read 2386 times)

Offline Rise

• View Profile
I wish I would go again
« on: April 25, 2013, 01:49:57 PM »
I know I need to.  I know what I need to do.  I just dont quite do it.  I could use a little push, if anyone knows what I mean.  Good times, good times..

Iboga Panacea

Re: I wish I would go again
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2013, 02:49:58 PM »
I know what you mean.  That's when I do more than the once a month Kambo, to get clearance and openings of doors and opportunity.  I disdain stagnation and the medicines are a good way to break such a spell. 

Offline rez_runner

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2013, 06:42:42 PM »
This happened to me a few weeks back, I'd been contemplating on doing ayahuasca for a good 3 months but always procrastinated or had something come up where I didn't have the opportunity.  One day out of the blue I just decided not to eat that morning and take the plunge instead since I didn't have any plans, and it was the best decision i'd made in months.  Incredibly healing, I forgot how insightful and amazing it really was `

Offline BlueTiger

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2013, 09:54:02 AM »
I think about it too Rise, there's nothing quite like that wave that we surf post flood, that one that we never want to crash! 

The cool thing is, there are other ways to go "surfing"......

KP mentioned Kambo, rez_runner mentioned Ayahuasca.....

Cycling certain nootropics are really helping me, especially when I combine them with either meditation, or some sort of work.