Author Topic: After flood what kind of supplaments  (Read 2328 times)

Offline beholder

• View Profile
After flood what kind of supplaments
« on: May 01, 2013, 05:11:48 AM »
Hi to all iboga spiritual seekers, i am new to this thread, i am about to do a flood dose for addiction. We do not have somewhere all the supplements someone would use for a better afterglow and smoother after experience. I will add some and of course explain if anyone can add other and for what reason for would be appreciated . Thanx
I need supplaments for insomnia, for depression (for bipolars) and for anxiety attacks thanx

1) Melatonin : regulates sleep and simultaneously regulates serotonin (often the unused becames serotonin). Another act is that stimulates nerves well being and growth
2)Apigenin , or matricaria chamomila : for after the flood every availiable source of antioxidents is needed (ibo is speeding the healing proccess and thus someone must add large amounts of free radicals in the proccess so a anti strong oxidant is needed). Large amounts of vit C (2 grams per day )
3) ......

Hi to all     :P
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 07:56:28 AM by beholder »

Offline acrosstheveil

• View Profile
Re: After flood what kind of supplaments
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2013, 09:00:01 AM »
i think bacopa and/or gotu kola would go well to speed up the recovery process.  Rhodiola too

Offline cricket

• plainclothes undercover clown
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2013, 11:59:28 AM »
I know this is labeld as AFTER FLOOD... but these are my favorite Pre and after favs...

agua agua agua.. water..
make a conscious effort to gradually hydrating yourself the days before.. and the day of... this is so simple but really makes a world of difference ...
(also no food the day of... at the very least 8 hours pre)
ALSO... I dont like to drink a lot of water at all RIGHT BEFORE and early into the session.. chugging water to "catch up" on water intake right before session leads to having to get up more often when its better to just be still.. and also sometimes , urinating for much longer.. much much much more longer.
small sips during..

also.. its a good idea to get some water soluable magnesium ... the best stuff is called CALM... comes in a white bottle, sold in health food stores and many exercise stores..
you wanna do it over a few days (start slow tho!!!! its often used as a laxative because of how it interacts with the intestines)  like 1 tablespoon (or slightly less) in a glass of warm water.... a little more the next day and the day of flood.. and of coarse after..

it helps keep body hydrated and of coarse...
helps with the muscles during detox of any substance..

:)
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 12:17:03 PM by jimidcricket »

Offline Rise

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2013, 03:09:43 PM »
I like that magnesium recommendation^ CALM
I would add fish oil at least 3000 mg / day
& Vitamin D which could also technically mean a lot of sunlight.

& LOTS & LOTS OF VEGGIES!

Offline beholder

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2013, 07:40:10 AM »
What other supps do you recommend except melatonin for good night sleep? For anxiety and panic attacls which supps are good  ? Because and before drugs i had panic attacks and anxiety , i think i have bipolar syndrome but do not know to what extend , so definetely i am going to need them and for sleep disorders too