Author Topic: Flood Regime One or many days?  (Read 2945 times)

Offline beholder

• View Profile
Flood Regime One or many days?
« on: May 03, 2013, 12:12:30 AM »
Hi again, i want to do a flood for short acting opiates, can someone do a flood for interruption and use multiple days for dosing. For example in 3 or 4  following days someone takes the ibo Hcl. I am asking because i am afraid to take it all the same day  or in short time. My intent is to do an flood for interruption explicitly i do not care now for visions at this time. So can someone do it in many days withe the same result????

Thanx a lot for the answer,

Offline lalababa

• UBERMOD
    • View Profile
Re: Flood Regime One or many days?
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2013, 09:51:13 PM »
Hello beholder,

You could probably take it over a few days and it would help for sure but this wouldn't be "flooding"  but it does accumulate though there is a chance you actually may flood on the second or third day.  I personally would go ahead and flood proper.  You may get quite a bit of relief and it could possibly work well for interrupting your addiction spreading it out over a few days but there is a chance that it may not work as well.  How much HCL do you have?  Don't rush it, keep absorbing information.  A flood has been the most amazing thing I have ever experienced.  It is normal to be a bit afraid but you could miss a really good opportunity by not getting the "visions"  The visions can be very helpful and part of the process of healing yourself.  I am not going to say that you should absolutely flood and that is the only way because it isn't... I will say that you might miss out on an amazing opportunity though.  In the end, it is up to you... If you aren't ready for a full flood then this may in fact be the better way of going about it for you.. but be prepared to flood anyways... have someone with you and take all of the precautions and safety measures you would if you were planning on a flood.  You could be sensitive to the medicine and flood anyways on day 1, day 2, day 3, day 4...

lalababa
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 10:01:50 PM by lalababa »

Offline BlueTiger

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2013, 06:02:34 PM »
I have learned, you must care about the visions.  Lala is accurate when she says that the visions are what can provide the highest levels of healing, IMHO.  To say you only care about the addiction interruption is a western medicine approach: Treating the symptoms.  Bring on the visions would be my approach.  I also was on SAO's. 

If you want to open up your mind to the idea that Iboga is alive and has an agenda, then you can choose whether or not you want to subject yourself to the healing from the visionary journey that Iboga can provide.  Once again, echoing Lala, this would require a proper flood dose. 

Fear is a choice.  At some point, just going with the flow and surrendering yourself to the mystery is the only way to cross over to the other side.   ;)    Spreading it over 6 hours max is enough with a proper flood.  I have always spread it out over 2-5 hours, between 30 minutes and 1 hour increments. 

Offline beholder

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2013, 08:05:13 AM »
Ok , I want to see the visions, i told my mother and she got scared, but i am not . I have enough hcl for 20mg/kg for a flood and for another one , which will be between 1 to 6 months from now. I want to give to my children a little of this medicine. I read that bwiti give it to their children.At what age are children allowed to take iboga. I have 2 grams Hcl and waiting for another 50 grams Root bark, which i will make for boosters. Is there any community around the world away from the western way of thinking and living , where people that are one with the nature, either because they got help (for example from iboga) and changed their mind or simply because they knew the power of nature.

Offline BlueTiger

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2013, 04:06:30 PM »
I want to give to my children a little of this medicine. I read that bwiti give it to their children.At what age are children allowed to take iboga.

This is such a loaded statement to post on this message board (and I know you don't fully understand why, yet).
Did you know that this substance can be lethal?
I am scared of Iboga for that reason, I can't imagine giving it to my children.  If I were Bwiti, that may be different...BUT I AM NOT!
We have no fame of reference into the safety of what you are saying, wanting to give this to your children. 
It just comes across as super irresponsible, unless you are a veteran Iboga worker, and know what you are doing. 
I don't intend to sound mean, just a harsh tone, coming from a place of love. 

Be safe.  This is no joke.  Iboga is POWERFUL medicine. 

Offline lalababa

• UBERMOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2013, 09:20:26 PM »
The Bwiti have used this medicine for hundreds of years, if they do give some to their children I am pretty sure the n'gangas are able to tell which children could handle it.  Even if you had gone to Gabon and been initiated into Bwiti, I still think it would be so very irresponsible for you to give it to your children, were you thinking a little bit of HCL or bark?  Doesn't matter, but if you gave a child HCL, holy crap... You were frightened of it yourself and now you are even considering this? Just because the Bwiti do it?  NO, No, no. Please do not be so foolish.  People have died taking Iboga, a lot of them, you would risk your childs life for what? what would be the purpose for this? I am so confused as to why you would make a statement like that , it really makes me think that you yourself are no where near being ready for Iboga.   

Please be safe.
lalababa
« Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 10:34:17 PM by lalababa »

Offline BlueTiger

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2013, 10:23:56 PM »
Beholder,

I want you to know that Lalababa and I are coming from a place of love.  We want nothing more than for the maximum number of people to benefit from this dangerous medicine, therefore, we assume the duty of moderating this forum, Eboka, home to many of us.......THE hub for anecdotal evidence of healing with Iboga, and the place where people can connect with others for support and guidance.  She and I have both gained great reverence for this powerful life changing medicine over the years.  As our relationship with Iboga grows, it is our obligation to guide our fellow man or woman.  When we hear people like you with virtually no experience with this plant publish to Eboka that you may give this to your children......A lot of questions and concerns are raised as to your understanding of Iboga work. 

Don't feel bad about these responses you are getting.  We are here to support you.  Harm reduction is just one part of the process when it comes to these new mysterious plant teachers.  Although you may not be able to fully see this now, all of these communications/posts are contributing to a stronger, more united Eboka consciousness. 

Love Sat Nam (My True Self),
B-uniT

Offline beholder

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2013, 04:59:35 AM »
FOR CHRIST'S SAKE GUYS I DID NOT MEAN NOW!!! My children are very small! But of course you could not have known that...  I am so sorry if i scarred you. I rather meant telling to my children when they grow OLDER !!! And of course it will be THEIR DECISION!!!  At least after 18 years old ,the bwiti give it for adulthood. Anyway, I will think about it very much before telling them,  i know how dangerous it is..!Again sorry for the misunderstanding.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 05:54:25 AM by beholder »

Offline lalababa

• UBERMOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2013, 11:31:04 PM »
Hi beholder,

I assumed your children were small because you asked what age they could take it and spoke about the Bwiti giving it to their children and they give it to young kids and even toddlers, so I guess you should have worded the post better or not asked how old they needed to be if you were going to wait until they were adults anyways.. by all means tell them about it when they are older if you feel the desire to.

lala

Offline verynortyboy

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2013, 03:42:15 AM »
I just want to point out that the Bwiti only give their children miniscule amounts of the root bark and not a psychoactive dose, it's more the ritual of everyone in the village taking small amounts in support of the boy taking the rite of passage(sharing), rather than tripping the kids out.

good luck beholder!

Offline lalababa

• UBERMOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2013, 10:04:09 AM »
yes, good point.  I still wouldn't recommend anyone doing it outside of that setting.

lala