Author Topic: Colliding energies  (Read 2109 times)

Offline beholder

• View Profile
Colliding energies
« on: June 01, 2013, 10:43:42 AM »
Very recently there was also a case of a very experienced ayahuasca drinker that did a 7 days sessions with ayahusca and Iboga.
This was under guidance of a "shaman"/facilitator.
I have no details about dosages of either Iboga or Ayahuasca but the fact is that this woman is now in a mental institution.
She doessent even know who her children are. I dont have any updates about her situation. I hope she will get well soon and can join her family

So the answer is very straight forward to a brain melting point.
P.S. Aya has antagonist of MAO it is contradictive for iboga , i assume she got serotonin ergic  soc (two enzymes have endogenosly Monoamino oxydase and COMT )

Beh

Iboga Panacea

Re: Colliding energies
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2013, 02:47:42 PM »
Yes we know of this story, 2 years old I think.  It was posted here directly after this happened.  It is good to revive this story periodically.  There are way to make this plants get along but it is a serious practice that I'm still getting worked out myself.  One must be very careful and above all else let the more risky of us try and find how to make the 2 get along before trying yourself.

Some general guidelines:

(1)Ayahuasca is ok before an Iboga flood...BUT no more than 3 days...better to wait one week after.  This can actually be very beneficial using Kambo and Ayahuasca to prepare for an Iboga flood.  But having one week off is rather essential to make sure the MAOI is all gone.

(2)After a flood one MUST wait at least 2 weeks before having Ayahuasca (for this I learned from personal error on myself) but BETTER to wait at least one month after a flood to have Aya.

(3)For microdosing in relation with Aya, this is dangerous and I refuse to give guidelines other than to say it is ultra precise, potentially amazing and potentially very dangerous.