Author Topic: Iboga seeds  (Read 2387 times)

Offline beholder

• View Profile
Iboga seeds
« on: June 06, 2013, 10:05:30 AM »
Hi does anyone  have by accident the mail from this site because i can not find it , http://www.riverssourcebotanicals.com/products/product-details/Tabernanthe+iboga-527    , kambo have told us in the discussion that are not scammers , problem is that i leave in Serbia and want to ask if they ship here the seeds, logically they must but can not find a single mail, and the mailing service does not work., thanx

P.S. Here in Serbia is very cold i am planning going to an island there would i cultivate a very beautiful , worm all the seasons island , located in the Aegean across the sea is  located africa , so the conditions might be just right, heeeh , there the people have entheogens growing ganja heeehehehe

Offline DiamondHeart

• View Profile
Re: Iboga seeds
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2013, 01:00:54 PM »
Hi beholder

the Contact Us link on their website takes you to a page where it lists their mailing address, phone number and a form that you can use to email them a question. What do you mean by the mailing service does not work?

Offline beholder

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2013, 01:32:54 AM »
The site is well organized but either i am incompetent and can not find their mail if you can please pm me.!

Alas they had this stupid thing for bot , to write a phrase the other time did not work, so could not write to them , it is ok sorry for the burden

Beh

Offline lbark

• Donating Member
  • Like to talk about Iboga? I like to listen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2013, 03:22:53 AM »
Hello Beholder.
Good job on getting some s33ds growing!

I sent you a PM with the directions for contacting RSB.
Hopefully that helps you get in contact with them ok.
Basse' to my Posse'