Author Topic: Flood Completed, a very very unexpected turn!!  (Read 6831 times)

Offline missjess

• View Profile
Re: Flood Completed, a very very unexpected turn!!
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2013, 12:34:51 AM »
Are there any guidelines and advice that I could read for after flood period?

Offline lalababa

• UBERMOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2013, 01:39:02 AM »
yeah,don't go to shops ;)  One thing Iboga teaches is less consumerism...at least for me.  Yes it is normal to get tracers and such.  I would stay home and just stay in that reflective state and let the medicine work on you...If you have to go out to get food or something be very brief.  Those will pass soon, but you should still be sleeping less for awhile.

lala

Offline missjess

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2013, 01:52:56 AM »
yeah,don't go to shops ;)  One thing Iboga teaches is less consumerism...at least for me.  Yes it is normal to get tracers and such.  I would stay home and just stay in that reflective state and let the medicine work on you...If you have to go out to get food or something be very brief.  Those will pass soon, but you should still be sleeping less for awhile.

lala

Lol thanks lesson learnt :) is Internet and tv ok ? Yeah I'm just reflecting I guess, want to hear something else amazing iboga seems to have fixed my singing voice ! I can sing higher with no pitch I used to be very creative when I was younger, I did singing, dancing, sports and the iboga has cleared a lump I had in my throat just under my jaw this is so Kool lol

Offline Rise

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2013, 04:05:29 PM »
Beautiful description!  I feel bad for your horror when you were in hospital.  I did it without a sitter because my wife is so difficult.  She was screaming at me when I was frozen "What if you die?! You're such an asshole!" Over and over again.  I couldnt get as deep as I wouldve if not for her fears ruining part of my treatment.  But it was the price I had to pay for the medicine I needed.  Since Ive been so happy and full of life just the way you describe it.  Thanks for your story!  Keep shining!