Author Topic: 10 days since Flood, already thinking about doing it all again :)  (Read 2734 times)

Offline missjess

• View Profile
Well it's been 10 days since I flooded last Tuesday night and I feel stronger and stronger each day since, I am amazed at what this plant has done for me and have already been thinking about going through it all over again perhaps at the end of the year or early next year, this plant has the potential to wake up the whole planet. It's a shame I don't really have anyone to share my experience with because no one really knows about this, so I decided to post here and share it with you all :)

Does it get deeper the more floods you do, I am all for spiritual development and learning more from this plant at some point I my life :)

Offline BlueTiger

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: 10 days since Flood, already thinking about doing it all again :)
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2013, 10:09:19 AM »
Does it get deeper the more floods you do, I am all for spiritual development and learning more from this plant at some point I my life :)

I think this is great question.  I wish I could answer it.  Mine certainly did.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 10:15:21 AM by BlueTiger »

Offline missjess

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2013, 10:34:00 AM »
Bluetiger

How many floods have you done and what did you learn and receive from each of them :)

Offline BlueTiger

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2013, 10:49:43 AM »
MJ,

I've done 4 floods.  This question is a lot to answer right now, but, in due time. 

Here is my introduction (first post) to forum on December 14, 2012: 
http://eboka.info/index.php?topic=1769.msg14766#msg14766

So I found this place before flood number 4. 

Cheers,

Blue T

Offline missjess

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2013, 11:20:24 AM »
That's ok I will wait for your answer :)

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2013, 03:39:18 PM »
Hi missjess - I am very glad you had a safe, though heavy-duty flood experience, and are back here to share with us. I caution you against the zeal you have in already looking to another flood. You have done this several times already in pretty close succession, and it does not mean that since you were safe/successful on previous ventures, that it's a foregone conclusion successive floods will be the same. All floods have their differences, and for my part, I do not think iboga is the plant to use in such a way.
Ayahuasca is pretty much 'tooled' to fit the specific quest that seekers of plant-gnosis are after: it is 'designed' for repeated dosing and its effects can accumulate and have deep, lasting impressions on our psyche. I understand being zealous, and wanting the whole world to share this experience, I do think it would make US better in so many ways, but look to your own recent past, and the ups and downs you have endured and struggles you have undergone - iboga is not a fix-all, to my knowledge there is no such thing, I probably would have found it myself by now  :) but there are ways and means by which people can develop their psycho-spiritual health and find balance and wellbeing using plant medicines. Flooding in close proximity is not the option I would advise, even boosting too close to a flood can backfire sometimes.
Look to cognitive behavioral therapies, things you can do without the aid of chemicals, be they natural or man made - this is I think the best place to shine your light right now, see what you can give back to yourself, and those you care about, by diligently and safely navigating the new territory you are in. Best of luck, Cal
" I am you and what I see is me..."

Offline missjess

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2013, 08:00:12 PM »
Hi missjess - I am very glad you had a safe, though heavy-duty flood experience, and are back here to share with us. I caution you against the zeal you have in already looking to another flood. You have done this several times already in pretty close succession, and it does not mean that since you were safe/successful on previous ventures, that it's a foregone conclusion successive floods will be the same. All floods have their differences, and for my part, I do not think iboga is the plant to use in such a way.
Ayahuasca is pretty much 'tooled' to fit the specific quest that seekers of plant-gnosis are after: it is 'designed' for repeated dosing and its effects can accumulate and have deep, lasting impressions on our psyche. I understand being zealous, and wanting the whole world to share this experience, I do think it would make US better in so many ways, but look to your own recent past, and the ups and downs you have endured and struggles you have undergone - iboga is not a fix-all, to my knowledge there is no such thing, I probably would have found it myself by now  :) but there are ways and means by which people can develop their psycho-spiritual health and find balance and wellbeing using plant medicines. Flooding in close proximity is not the option I would advise, even boosting too close to a flood can backfire sometimes.
Look to cognitive behavioral therapies, things you can do without the aid of chemicals, be they natural or man made - this is I think the best place to shine your light right now, see what you can give back to yourself, and those you care about, by diligently and safely navigating the new territory you are in. Best of luck, Cal

Well I certainly do not plan on doing another one for quite some time, and if I was too it would be at a clinic and not alone at home with a sitter. The previous times I have done iboga I never had a flood dose only enough for mini floods. I was not ready.

I also have a keen interest to do ayahuasca again at some point too I love them all :) I know I can do work myself too and I am already starting to get my life back together and do my own work to help myself :) I was just merely saying that I would love to do it again, I'm in no rush though. I'm not going to boost or microdose either it was just the flood that I wanted.