Author Topic: black magie,sorcellerie.....  (Read 4021 times)

Offline iboga

• View Profile
black magie,sorcellerie.....
« on: May 07, 2013, 12:06:53 PM »
Hi
When i have took iboga , the man have said that iboga is very good to clean the black magie,sorcellerie.....and in Gabon ,the healers said that iboga is very very strong and he can clean black magie,and that the healers can't do black magi with Iboga because he can't sing ,but there are only sound of arc mouth whereas for ayahuasca is more dangerous because the healers can do black magie with his icaros or other method and the Iboga healer doesn't love Ayahausca healer for this??.
Have you heard this?? or do you know experience where the man go see Iboga for clean about ayahuasca black magie??
More over ,the healer said that we can't do black magie with Iboga??
Thanks
Srry for my little english

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
Re: black magie,sorcellerie.....
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2013, 08:48:15 PM »
Greetings iboga!

I am trying to better understand your questions, please help me out if I have this wrong, but it sounds to me that you are wondering about whether a nganga (iboga shaman) can 'clean' black magic from a person? And in particular you want to know if he or she can rid a person of 'black magic' that has been placed on them by someone who used ayahuasca to inflict it? Does this sound correct?

These are interesting points, I know that many people do not necessarily believe in 'magic' but it can often come down to simple semantics (words and word usage) whether or no someone classifies a thing as 'magic'...for myself I absolutely believe in SOME things as 'magic'... I have experienced way too much in my own journey to discount the possibility. On the other hand, I try to also make some boundaries with a healthy sense of skepticism and not 'bite' on the first thing that crosses my path that is passed on as 'magic' by somebody. There are already too many charlatans and smiley glad hands that will use people's beliefs against them to make money.

That said, if I read your posts correctly, you mention the possibility of an ayahuascero using his icaros to cause harm to a person (in the form of black magic)? I have never heard such a thing, and I can't imagine somebody being that cruel - that is about the most evil thing I can think of! I suppose technically, it could happen - and who would be the wiser? Certainly not some gringo or Westerner with little or no experience. It always pays to know as much as one can before venturing into uncharted territory. I sure hope you are not speaking from any bad personal experiences man, please keep updated  :) wishing you well, Cal
" I am you and what I see is me..."

Offline mo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2013, 03:24:18 AM »
hi iboga,
i have contact with ayahuasca shamans from the shipibo tribe and in their culture there is lots and lots of black magic. the scene is full of stories and experience reports of attacks/abuse by other shamans.
with iboga on the other hand i have only personal/at home experience - and i have not heard any stories about iboga being used for black magic. but then, iboga is much less used/abused...
in a universe like ours, to beings like us, the idea of a god dying can be quite liberating

Offline iboga

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2013, 06:25:11 AM »
I know some person who have dieta lot of plants and who say that to be shaman, who have formed by shipibo chaman.But the person are black (not skin), they use there power to make bad to other but they can health too, and they love to be with death (the bad energy of death for powerty), strange for chaman??just for powerty :-[
I have do one session with them, but never.I have understand and see too much black on them and they know, and i know that they are put me black magic on me. And the one time that i have took iboga, it's that to clean me of black magic because Iboga call me, it's good for a time then there are comeback.Everytime, i dream of them,  i thinks of them, i feel there bad vibration and i want to vomit,i have cold, i feel the dark that they send me.......and i thinks to break it . Aya is good, but there are too chaman who do black magic.

Strange that aya shamans do lots of black magic and not nganga with iboga??
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 06:29:42 AM by iboga »

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2013, 11:04:15 AM »
Strange that aya shamans do lots of black magic and not nganga with iboga

I wouldn't jump to conclusions.  That being said it is said from my memory that if an initiate has any intentions to kill or do harm that Iboga will kill him or her.  They must confess these bad intentions before being Banzi'd.  Then it is ok to have Iboga.

On the Cameroonian side I have talked with at least one 'Nganga' who practices black magic, I gave him a taste of green magic (Kambo) when he was attempting to cast spells on me and he is not allowed to swindle people anymore.  He is out of business for trying to practice black magic.  Kambo has the ability to ricochet bad energy.  It is the trump card for all bad energies on the energetic and physical levels. 

Offline samyama

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2013, 07:20:01 PM »
Iboga leaves the mind reliably in tact. During a flood it's possible to think, speak and make decisions in a full clarity. Ayahuasca is more mind altering. Thinking straight or talking clear? The state is much more susceptible to any kind of suggestion or whatever.

So I find this thought not very stange. Though I neither believe that all nganga's are saints and never do anything but selfless interest.

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2013, 04:29:19 PM »
I just found out from a contact that has been to Gabon numerous times that Sorcery and Witchcraft is common amongst Bwiti Ngangas, and is extremely dangerous.  So apparently it is really rampant and a deadly force ESPECIALLY he says in GABON.  He said it is extremely dangerous and that he actually will probably not be going back to Gabon because last time he had a strong spell put on him by another Nganga that nearly killed him.  So whether in Peru or Gabon it appears to be rare to find an impeccable and morale teacher/healer. 

Offline JackTripper

• High Pope
  • maybe
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2013, 06:48:00 PM »
 My personal experience with Iboga is very limited & my adventure was a positive one but due to years of research into other esoteric traditions & the use of psychedelics from around the world, I got the feeling on Ibogaine that it was a very powerful & old sort of African jungle magick. I think it would be naive to think a substance so powerful & so old would not have been & is being used by a few if not more than just a few to achieve personal gain  threw the use of Iboga. Many initiated people through out history have had selfish motives & practiced low magick. 
 I don't think any form of magick or esoteric practice is inherently based in JUST light or shadow but more good or evil or a more middle path is based on the goals or intent of the initiate & the teacher.
Many so-called Black Magicians are also amazing healers & many so-called Light Healers also knowingly or unknowing practice the left handed arts at times. Again intent is a big part of it all.
  I think there is much more grey than most of us would ever want to know about or admit even if we were to see it first hand.
 As a wise Jedi Psychonaut has said many times  "Its all Star Wars"   
The root does not work for you, you must work for the root.

Offline psilum

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2013, 05:44:00 PM »
I read that in Gabon, witches attacks are very common.
These scary practices were probably brought by Bantu in bwiti, and not by pygmee (who passed the Bwiti to another).
Sorcerers who practice black magic are called "molosi".

For french speakers, "Iboga, invisible et guérison" of Marion Laval-Jeantet is very enlightening on Iboga culture in Gabon.

For example, a bit of skull bone powder can be mixed with the sacred wood in order to harm the person who will eat the "wrong medicine".
Bwiti Misoko seems to be effective against these attacks. however, be carful, because nganga of misoko are initiated witch practices in order to counteract. That is why some of them fail over to the other side of a border which is not always clearly defined.

African culture is very different from ours.
Concepts to understand this kind of experience and interpretation are not the same.
Some archaic technologies seem to elude us.
To avoid attacks, keep healthy head and strong spirit, not to fall into paranoia.
LOVE POWER

Offline iboga

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2013, 12:19:10 PM »

To avoid attacks, keep healthy head and strong spirit, not to fall into paranoia.

Yes ,i do this everytime, it's a good way and it's good and working.
Thanks

Offline Gabonboy

• I was born and raised in Gabon, Eboga is my Cultur
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2013, 04:03:12 AM »
Hi

Well great Topic and let me just help to clear this for you guys. In Gabon were am from and were i reside now. You cannot get Initiated if you got some crasy margic in you. Before you are initiated, the Nganga consult the gods to make sure you dont carry any surd of margic power in you. if that is not done and you got one, you will definately die in the process of initiation.

That to tell you the power of Eboga. some people dont get to know more about this but still they take it. huumm, i advice to get more infos because its not as simple as some of you guys think it is. when you learn the tradition and you see the misteriouse things and were the tradition is based on Eboga then some will not even what to get anything to do with it lol. Am not scaring you dough NO. Positive its Eboga when you respect it and administer the right way. to know more, Read or travel to the roots and you will knowlaged.

Peace
Protecting our Roots

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2013, 02:11:50 PM »
I'm going off of someone who has been to Gabon 6 times.  Every time he has brought other westerners to be initiated.  He was personally attacked by Iboga sorcery.  I trust his word 100%.  He is not someone that exaggerates either.