Author Topic: Day two after flood  (Read 5620 times)

Offline surfingisfun001

• View Profile
Day two after flood
« on: June 25, 2013, 10:59:37 AM »
Greetings, all who helped me prepare for my flood, and all in general.  It has been two days since my flood.  I started on Friday night and it lasted until about Sunday morning but has more or less been continuous.  The meaty part of it I would say was at least 36 hours but I'm not really sure as I lost complete concept of all time. 

WOW what an experience!  I could have never fully prepared to expect what I was about to encounter.  What an absolutely astonishing and beautiful experience. 

I started out closing my eyes and the first thing I saw was myself or consciousness floating through space passing stars, galaxies, and going into a whole other dimension.  What happened next is completely indescribable in words.  I went to billion other dimensions and zillions of visions, sorta all at once.  Beautiful, horrifying, and everything in between.  It was for sure the hardest thing I've ever been through in my life, but well worth it and rewarding in the end. 

i took 7 pills of TA, staggered doses and when it was hitting full force still had two left to take.  I didn't want to take them at all, and thought I would die if I did but my sitter convinced me and those last two pills were what really kicked the whole experience into full force.  I am definitely grateful I took the full 9 pills.  (3 grams TA total).

Ya, basically my head was cracked full on open.  My brain was traveling at lightspeed with a million questions and every question was answered.  It was like I had the key to life, and infinite file cabinets at my instant access of pure knowledge and Love.

Love was a major theme of my flood.  Actually I would say Love is the major theme of flood.  I saw that everything worked together because of Love and Love was the ultimate, the highest vibration.

I encountered a lot of Light.  Very high dimensions of light and vibrations with lots of sound and colors.  The music my sitter played really made the experience awesome.  It was the Jose Campos Ayahuasca Shaman music.  Those sounds and vibrations totally helped get me through a lot.  At many points that's what I would hold onto, the sweet sounds.

I encountered a lot of spirits and saw how things work, reincarnate, and ultimately are all interconnected into one. 

The first night I went through a lot of difficulties and darkness but come morning I started to be reborn into light.  The whole next day was totally amazing.  I was the happiest I'd ever been in life.  So free and pure feeling.  A totally new me.  I looked at my face in the mirror and felt like I was seeing it for the first time.  It was so full of life and color.  Ah it was so amazing. 

The next night I encountered some darkness but there was a lot of light around, it was pretty cool actually.  I drove home the next day and have been taking it easy since.  When I first arrived home I felt very light, calm, and like my body was at 100% peace.  The next day I began to get depressed and got a really bad headache. 

This lasted for quite some time and I remembered I had some microdosing pills so I took one and that helped things out a lot.  Though I woke up this morning extremely depressed and with a lot of suicidal thoughts.  I thought that part was over but it crept back in which is what really scared me because I've been living with that darkness for quite some time and want it to vanish. 

Well I just woke up this morning and feel quite well.  I feel refresh and reborn, and very light.  I am hoping for the best and that things will continue to be on the Up. 

Much thanks to all who helped me prepare.  I would have been so lost without the words of wisdom I received from many members of this site.  Fortunately I also fell into the hands of a great sitter who has had experience with Iboga and made sure I was thoroughly prepared and helped get me through the hard parts.  I am very thankful for that and definitely understand now that this is the most powerful plant on the face of the earth and definitely not something to take lightly.  Thanks to all who made sure to let me know that before hand. 

For now I will continue to take things easy and not move too fast in one direction or the other.  I am going to be doing a lot of self work.  Taking care of myself. 

That's about it for now.  :) 

Basse'

Offline DiamondHeart

• View Profile
Re: Day two after flood
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2013, 11:59:33 AM »
congrats! glad it went well for you. It's amazing how different and the same time so similar everyone's flood is.

Take it easy and continue to take good care of yourself. There's some good post flood advice on here.

Offline kbud

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2013, 01:32:57 PM »
thanks for the update. I'm looking forward to doing a flood in the future. I can only imagine the depths that this can take you. I hear it can be a rough few days, although the rewards are endless. take very good care of yourself, hope to hear more!

Offline BlueTiger

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2013, 02:49:07 PM »
Love was a major theme of my flood.  Actually I would say Love is the major theme of flood.  I saw that everything worked together because of Love and Love was the ultimate, the highest vibration.

Ding Ding Ding Ding!!!  That's it!! 

This realization changed my life. 

It's wonderful to see you have written this....

It's not always easy to operate from a place of pure love in this fear based, materialistic world, stuck in the 5th level of consciousness.....but when I do, I am in my vortex, manifesting from a healthy strong spirit.     

We only leave the vortex, to get right back in.  Think of the oscillating feelings you say are experiencing post flood. Remember that the flood is nothing short of one of the most unique and powerful spiritual (and physical) "surgeries" one can endure.  Remember how good it feels to go from "the bad place" to that place which is nothing but love, compassion and understanding.  We only leave that place, to come right back.

Welcome to the other side Surfingisfun001!!  So glad your sitter is bringing you comfort. 

One Love,

Blue T

Offline surfingisfun001

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2013, 04:53:04 PM »
    :)

Offline surfingisfun001

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2013, 08:40:25 PM »
feeling incredibly depressed and like i want to die.  not sure if this is normal or what the deal is.  just inescapable suffering that never ends.  what gives.  i have been this way for so long.  thought it was gone after the flood but it has come back pretty much full force.  a disconnection from life itself. 

Offline lalababa

• UBERMOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2013, 09:29:13 PM »
Hi surfing,

Your flood experience sounds amazing.  I am sorry you are feeling depressed now but that should subside..  Just remember the love that Iboga gave and showed you. 

When your appetite comes back eat healthy foods, fruits and veggies.. get exercise and start new patterns.

I really hope you are feeling better soon... I think you will.

much love,
lala

Offline lbark

• Donating Member
  • Like to talk about Iboga? I like to listen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2013, 10:51:17 PM »
Hey buddy.
I would keep a MDosing routine going for the time being.

I know you mentioned depression in the past. Maybe you need a natural ssri (NOT a prescription)?
From speaking and the posts I am thinking why you are having the ups and down.

I am sick with the flu right now....,  but maybe we can chat on skype soon surfingisfun.

In the meantime like LaLaBaBa said, remember what you were shown.
You know what you were shown was fact.
Your mind is getting in the way.
You will have to train your "critter" brain. It has been a long time that you have not exercised it to think positive.
Basse' to my Posse'

Offline surfingisfun001

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2013, 12:16:30 AM »
Feeling incredible tonight.  So light and at peace, like a blissfulness.  A whole world of difference from this afternoon.  I think I'm still adjusting.  Perhaps I will get some highs/lows until things smooth out?  Not sure but what I'm experiencing now sure isn't bad at all! 

Offline lalababa

• UBERMOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2013, 01:00:56 AM »
Very good to hear surfing!

There may be some ups and downs.. your brain is still being worked on right now and probably for awhile.. some wires that are still straightening themselves out.  Let the medicine do its work and work with it.  You will get there.

lala

Offline RhythmSpring

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2013, 01:07:49 AM »
Surfing, I experienced similar highs and lows after my first flood. I took 2.6g TA, and the trajectory of my experience was much like yours:

A scary, Dark period, followed by a rebirth into a Light period. Utter bliss. And then... Decay. And then one of the worst panic attacks of my life. Two of them. My trip sitter said, "During Iboga, you experience every facet of your soul."

Your body/mind is processing a lot. You feel so light because a lot has been destroyed in you. But it's still making its way out. You are processing it, and it will naturally find its way out. You will even out.

And you will realize that you cannot be happy all the time. One of the lessons of Iboga is that there is a ton of darkness in the world, and things will make you unhappy. Do not be attached to the bliss.

You will be happy, and you will be sad, but you can always Love.

Offline surfingisfun001

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2013, 11:41:48 AM »
Surfing, I experienced similar highs and lows after my first flood. I took 2.6g TA, and the trajectory of my experience was much like yours:

A scary, Dark period, followed by a rebirth into a Light period. Utter bliss. And then... Decay. And then one of the worst panic attacks of my life. Two of them. My trip sitter said, "During Iboga, you experience every facet of your soul."

Your body/mind is processing a lot. You feel so light because a lot has been destroyed in you. But it's still making its way out. You are processing it, and it will naturally find its way out. You will even out.

And you will realize that you cannot be happy all the time. One of the lessons of Iboga is that there is a ton of darkness in the world, and things will make you unhappy. Do not be attached to the bliss.

You will be happy, and you will be sad, but you can always Love.

Well said RhythmSpring.  I feel great again this morning and have all night.  Like a lot has been cleared out.  It's amazing, I never knew it was possible to feel this pure and light.  I feel like I have a lightbody now.  That was actually part of my rebirth experience was having a whole new spiritual body made of light.  It's so cool!  For me it seems to come and go, but you're right there is always darkness too.  Another major theme of my flood.  ;)  But ya we wouldn't have all that we have here if it weren't for the darkness, aye.  All is as it is.   :D

I can feel the medicine still working on me.  I am excited to see where things go from here.  In the meantime will be taking care of myself, eating well, exercising, watching thoughts, finding positive affirmations, and yeah just chillin' in the Love.   ;D

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2013, 02:39:04 PM »
... I looked at my face in the mirror and felt like I was seeing it for the first time.  It was so full of life and color.  Ah it was so amazing.

Please try to always remember this, I think it is the most important thing we can be shown/learn...I remember after my first flood experience, I was sitting up in the bed in a calm repose, not really 'thinking' about anything in particular - but feeling the most exquisite gratitude and love I have ever felt in my entire adult life. I kind of 'came out of' the pseudo trance and realized what I was feeling: it shook tears loose - deep, heartfelt, joyous sobs. And I pulled my knees up to my chest, wrapped my arms around them, and rocked back and forth. All I culd think was, "Thank You. Thank You" and as I did this, I felt my own arms enveloping myself - I suddenly realized with razor sharp clarity, that I love ME, and that I had held out on loving me for so many years. I knew, KNEW I was a worthwhile person, no conceit, no narcissism or anything remotely impure. Just TRUTH. Your experience rang true for me in many ways, I am very very happy you got such a powerful exposure.

These rapid oscillations and opposing cycles of intense feelings are not abnormal - you read about this kind of thing happening and I have myself been through very similar rough post-floods. There is gold in all of it friend. I would invite you to be patient, make this a priority way high on your list, and do as a friend of mine wisely suggested: "Treat yourself like an honored guest"

Don't be afraid man, this is not some 'sign' that the other shoe is gonna drop...everything is as it should be and spot on. Just breathe, and look: this thread is so full of Love and wisdom...of authentic concern and genuine care for another human being in a sensitive position - it makes my hair stand up. There is so much more than just the words we read on these boards, and in this thread right now I feel the condensed vibrations of many people with shared goals, intent on doing everything they can to advance whatever all 'this' is...you are numbered among them, and you have so much you can give to help others, look at what you have already done! We will never know an exact number for each person who reads the items we leave here: these artifacts of love and life struggles. But I can tell you it is thousands and thousands - do you realize how many folks are reached - really reached - just by reading words YOU wrote on an internet forum? It is something to be thankful for and proud of as well.

Great work, superb write up! Thank you for sharing such an amazing episode.
Continued peace to you - stay moving man! ~ Cal
" I am you and what I see is me..."

Offline surfingisfun001

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2013, 02:54:57 PM »
... I looked at my face in the mirror and felt like I was seeing it for the first time.  It was so full of life and color.  Ah it was so amazing.

Please try to always remember this, I think it is the most important thing we can be shown/learn...I remember after my first flood experience, I was sitting up in the bed in a calm repose, not really 'thinking' about anything in particular - but feeling the most exquisite gratitude and love I have ever felt in my entire adult life. I kind of 'came out of' the pseudo trance and realized what I was feeling: it shook tears loose - deep, heartfelt, joyous sobs. And I pulled my knees up to my chest, wrapped my arms around them, and rocked back and forth. All I culd think was, "Thank You. Thank You" and as I did this, I felt my own arms enveloping myself - I suddenly realized with razor sharp clarity, that I love ME, and that I had held out on loving me for so many years. I knew, KNEW I was a worthwhile person, no conceit, no narcissism or anything remotely impure. Just TRUTH. Your experience rang true for me in many ways, I am very very happy you got such a powerful exposure.

These rapid oscillations and opposing cycles of intense feelings are not abnormal - you read about this kind of thing happening and I have myself been through very similar rough post-floods. There is gold in all of it friend. I would invite you to be patient, make this a priority way high on your list, and do as a friend of mine wisely suggested: "Treat yourself like an honored guest"

Don't be afraid man, this is not some 'sign' that the other shoe is gonna drop...everything is as it should be and spot on. Just breathe, and look: this thread is so full of Love and wisdom...of authentic concern and genuine care for another human being in a sensitive position - it makes my hair stand up. There is so much more than just the words we read on these boards, and in this thread right now I feel the condensed vibrations of many people with shared goals, intent on doing everything they can to advance whatever all 'this' is...you are numbered among them, and you have so much you can give to help others, look at what you have already done! We will never know an exact number for each person who reads the items we leave here: these artifacts of love and life struggles. But I can tell you it is thousands and thousands - do you realize how many folks are reached - really reached - just by reading words YOU wrote on an internet forum? It is something to be thankful for and proud of as well.

Great work, superb write up! Thank you for sharing such an amazing episode.
Continued peace to you - stay moving man! ~ Cal

Wow thank you Cal for your words.  Much truth, wisdom, and beauty.  ;D

Offline DiamondHeart

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2013, 03:23:01 PM »
  I suddenly realized ..... that I had held out on loving me for so many years

Thanks for writing this Cal - it must be the same for millions of us. Happy to hear you got the opportunity to experience your true worth.