Author Topic: Day two after flood  (Read 5618 times)

Offline DiamondHeart

• View Profile
Re: Day two after flood
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2013, 05:04:59 PM »
I suddenly realized with razor sharp clarity, that I love ME, and that I had held out on loving me for so many years. I knew, KNEW I was a worthwhile person, no conceit, no narcissism or anything remotely impure. Just TRUTH.

In case anyone doubts the wisdom of this, here's a quote from the Buddha

You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe deserve your love and affection

Offline geomantric

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2013, 11:38:34 PM »
you sound like abeaham hicks lol. not that i disagree your bang on in alot of ways. ok i have a dilema ive been on 120mg of morphine for years actually last six monyhs been up to 200mg a day but ive tapered back to 110 at moment. im saving for a flood off a provider but started feeling guilty that 5k could help the family i have alot.
so i was thinking of tapering down an average of 1mg a day over next few months and when i have my few days off a week from work taking few hundred mgs of ibogaine with meditation to help aid the process and then just take enough opiates to stave off wds then rinse and repeat until im off the stuff.

amy thoughts on that anyone.

cheers geo

Ding Ding Ding Ding!!!  That's it!! 

This realization changed my life. 

It's wonderful to see you have written this....

It's not always easy to operate from a place of pure love in this fear based, materialistic world, stuck in the 5th level of consciousness.....but when I do, I am in my vortex, manifesting from a healthy strong spirit.     

We only leave the vortex, to get right back in.  Think of the oscillating feelings you say are experiencing post flood. Remember that the flood is nothing short of one of the most unique and powerful spiritual (and physical) "surgeries" one can endure.  Remember how good it feels to go from "the bad place" to that place which is nothing but love, compassion and understanding.  We only leave that place, to come right back.

Welcome to the other side Surfingisfun001!!  So glad your sitter is bringing you comfort. 

One Love,

Blue T
[/quote]

Offline BlueTiger

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2013, 08:10:04 PM »
Geomantric,

Welcome to Eboka!  Let's have you start your own thread, that way you get the support you need and we keep the forum tidy.  Every person's situation with using Iboga to heal deserves their own spot  ;)
...I hear ya on the 5K....I begged, borrowed, and bargained for my first flood. 
I have heard of people hiring caring nurse practitioners who are willing to monitor you, which is a close second to a good provider.  Getting your medical testing done before hand is a must either way, IMO.
You are spot on with the Hicks quoting.  I am not too familiar with the teachings, but am aware of the large following.  There have certainly been some great models of perception presented in a few of the you tube videos I saw. 
Looking forward to offering assistance Geo! 

Peace,  Blue

Surfing, hoping you are finding ways to raise your vibration!  If you need suggestions on meditation techniques, let me know.  I am building an arsenal.   :D