Author Topic: 1 gram HCL enough for opiate withdrawl  (Read 5437 times)

Offline tragic3000

• View Profile
Re: 1 gram HCL enough for opiate withdrawl
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2013, 03:30:35 PM »
Thanks lala. I believe I am gonna do a dosing schedule like this.

00:00 - 50mg test dose
+1:00 - 200mg
+2:00 - 200mg
+3:00 - 200mg
+4:00 - 150mg

I will have 200mg's left and am gonna take 50mg boosters as needed that night and the following day.

I have been reading and learning about Iboga for the last few years and think this is the schedule I'm gonna use for my first run with it. I also plan on doing a flood in the fall, to work more on a spiritual level. The main intention of this is "addiction interruption".

I have put this treatment off for a few years, because I wasnt really ready to stop using opiates before. I have finally come to the point in my life that I refuse to continue living this way. I cant get back the years I've wasted but I'm choosing not to waste anymore.

Thanks for all the replys and I would love to hear any more thoughts or opinions that any one has. My treatment is scheduled for the 5th of August.

Offline tragic3000

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2013, 09:06:00 PM »
I have received my ibogaine and may do it sooner then the 5th. If anyone could chime in with their thoughts or advice as soon as possible, it would be greatly appreciated.

Offline verynortyboy

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2013, 12:46:06 PM »
hey tragic,
hope your good bro! i am by no means an expert so it's just an opinion! disclaimer over!
but if I were you i would not hang on to any of your Ibo to use as boosters the following day,it will be infinitely more useful during the flood, just add the 200mgs onto your schedule and it will work its magic,
also if you got yours from a well known source in the world of Ibo, you may find when you stick it on some scales, that you have more than a gram,even so i would still add it to your schedule unless your lucky enough to get over 1.5g.
if your intent was spiritual/personal development then a "mild trip" would be fine but for addiction interruption you need to go slightly closer to the edge.

i was in your position for 26yrs, the last time i was opiate free was for 3 months in 1990,thanks to Iboga, i have now been clean since december,and so far, so good!

don't be too hard on yerself, try to surrender to whats happening and let Iboga take you where you need to go.
it's more about how you feel than whether you take 200mg every 20 min or every hr.
and i think you'll find once you take your test dose, fear is the first thing to dissipate.
then just try to relax and slowly munch your way through your medicine.
i hope you get what im trying(badly) to say.
good luck and all the best,
v

Offline Rise

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2013, 12:14:37 PM »
I only had one gram HCL my first flood and since I did a colonic and fast 3 days prior, I believe it lowered my threshold by some significant degree.  I know it sounds gross, but it cleans your house and in my opinion, much like Ibo, its only something that one might do once or twice in the middle of their lives just makes sense once I accepted the possibility.. so even after 3 days, the HCL was rapidly and potently absorbed while the dose was low, which would make it safer and lower risks involved with treatment.  This should not be confused in any way with anal ingestion which just sounds weird and unnecessary, IMHO.  Just FYI. 

BTW, I repeated the experience and confirmed that I couldnt even finish the whole gram of HCL, because of my ataxia and flooding my ass off so hard, praying to God that I would do better I swear!!!  So, just thought you should know it worked well giving me the interruption I needed to eliminate my addiction... successfully... so far... And the thought of going through that hell again...prevents my usual mistep back down into that whirlpool of oblivion that sucked me in so many times before...

Habits, of any kind, it is said does the reverse of neuroplasticity, which is how we learn... sooooo, it would make sense that avoiding all habits like the plague (by not doing anything the same daily) and relish in new exciting experiences with crisp awareness instead.. & we might have something!