Author Topic: Andrea and Dominique?  (Read 3341 times)

Offline csrpj

• View Profile
Andrea and Dominique?
« on: July 10, 2013, 06:32:36 AM »
Hey all,

I'm signed up for a ceremony with Andrea and Dominique and Brazil, and was wondering if anybody has any knowledge of or experience with them. I'd feel much better hearing from from somebody who's been with them before actually proceeding.

Thanks.

Offline csrpj

• View Profile
Re: Andrea and Dominique?
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2013, 03:31:52 AM »
bump. anyone at least heard of them?

Offline kbud

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2013, 10:19:29 AM »
I haven't. where did you find them. Brazil....nice!

Offline csrpj

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2013, 06:08:35 PM »
I haven't. where did you find them. Brazil....nice!

My friend, who will also be going, heard about them through his ayahuasca network in europe.
Their website is http://bwiti.nl/Bwiti.nl/Ceremonies_Brazil.html
When I first saw their site I thought it didn't look that professional - but my friend said his friend had very good things to say about the ceremony she attended, which was reassuring. I thought it would be nice to hear from other people who have been, though. Oh well, I may end up reporting after coming back.
For me, the indecision about attending has a lot to do with my own feelings of financial scarcity combined with the (neutral) lack of knowledge I have about these guys (I can afford the $1300 and find it well worth it if it's "successful" but also translate that same amount into a potential of 2-month frugal travelling / not working in a stressful job)...
« Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 10:16:27 PM by csrpj »

Offline kbud

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2013, 08:28:10 PM »
thanks I'll check it out!

Offline Chuck24

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2016, 12:44:49 PM »
I know this is a pretty old topic, but does anyone have any more information about these two and their ceremonies?

Offline csrpj

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2016, 01:57:27 AM »
I know this is a pretty old topic, but does anyone have any more information about these two and their ceremonies?

I've done two ceremonies with them since first starting this thread and have genuinely great and wonderful things to say about them and their ceremonies. I am travelling right now and unable to write a lot, but if you have specific questions on your mind feel free to PM me.

Offline Chuck24

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2016, 08:48:43 PM »

I've done two ceremonies with them since first starting this thread and have genuinely great and wonderful things to say about them and their ceremonies. I am travelling right now and unable to write a lot, but if you have specific questions on your mind feel free to PM me.

That's wonderful to hear and thank you for the insight. I sent you a PM :)