Author Topic: My Iboga and ICU hospitalization/Addiction gone  (Read 4320 times)

Offline jereme

• View Profile
My Iboga and ICU hospitalization/Addiction gone
« on: July 11, 2013, 04:57:24 PM »
   This story starts two years ago when a friend told me about Iboga. I spent a lot of time watching videos, reading literature, and looking for a trust worthy source. In March 2013 I found some mail order root from Canada that i needed to convert into TA. Once i got my hands on the Iboga root and processed it i had a return of 5g TA from 50g of bark. Now at the time i was on Suboxone. I took a 2wk break because of it being a long acting opiate. I switched to H as an alternative short acting opiate. At the 2wk mark I was ready to do the Iboga TA. My wife was the sitter along with my 17 yr old daughter. First I took 1g TA test dose. Than 2g and than 2g more for a total of 5g TA. The visions were bigger than life itself. Ive never seen anything that compares to the ahhh of the things I saw. The vision started and I was standing at the gate of heaven talking to these stone looking gate keepers. Than i watched as what I perceived to be  the cornerstone of life, and I mean from which our life is built on, was being almost forged and created. Without going on much farther about my amazing experience and visions, Ill get to the point. After 15 hrs of visions i woke in full on withdrawal. After looking into the Suboxone and Iboga alittle more. I realized that no one on the forums was on 32mgs of Subs a day. After some research i found that 4 to 6wks  off the Subs was a must. Time for plan B

PLAN B
   I stayed off suboxone for 11wks before i received my package from I-world. This is where I tell you the Mistakes I made. I hope my mistakes can guide someone else at the beginning of their journey. I want it understood that Iboga is nothing short of a miracle but my enthusiastic stupidity got me into trouble. This stupidity Im talking about compares to the same stupidity addicts use when we are being impulsive. Ok  with that said, back to my story. Now im ready to go through with it again only i have Iboga HCL and TA. So the recommended dose was 25ml/kg and this is how i prepared the dosage.  During my first experience in March i vomited after my last dose So this time I had this bright idea of taking my doses rectally. I read that Lotsof had done rectal administration research and just a few others on forums said things that made sense. This is the link for instructions www.myeboga.org/administration.com. So in my mind not vomiting my Expensive Iboga made a lot of sense. On Sat June 8th 2013 I took My 25ml/kg Dose as instructed, anally, only after an enema. After 4hrs of waiting i felt nothing. Disappointed i went to bed. I woke up Sunday morning with the bright light syndrome and some trails. Not quite as intense as the first time i did iboga in March. So about an hour later the trails and bright lights went away. I went out side with My 4 children after breakfast and helped them build a tree fort, cleaned my shop out and mowed the yard. Regular life in the making. Monday morning I woke up and decided it was a bust and i need to dose again only this time Id do it by ingesting it. My wife suggested i wait because it may be in my system working. But i didn't listen because of my impulsive nature. So i took another dose at the rate of 21ml/kg. I took it over a 3 hour period. I could feel it coming on and i could see things on the ceiling. Just as it was the first time in March.I was so excited to have deeper visions. I wanted to find the crack in my brain and fight back. At about the 3hrs 45min in my wife could not get a response from me. My eyes were in the back of my head and my words were mumbles. My wife said it took all of 5mins and everything went haywire. All of a sudden i tried to vomit and the ataxia i felt kept the vomit from coming all the way up. I started gurgling vomit. The doctors later said I inhaled vomit in my right lung. My wife dragged me of the bed and on my side so I would not choke to death. She put her finger in my throat so i would get this vomit up and out. As she did this I went into a full on seizure and bit her finger. My 17yr old daughter called 911 at my wife's request.Once i got in the ambulance the Emts were freaking out because I wasnt breathing right and i had a crazy heart arrhythmia going on. My wife was up front and the Emts had no idea. Surprise!
 When I got to the ER they had no knowledge of Iboga or an overdose of Iboga. The internet and poison control helped isolate the iboga as the source of the problem through the possible side effects from iboga. My QT interval was elongated and when this happens you can have a torsade. When u are at home this torsade is what stops your heart and kills you. Doctors put me in an induced a coma and pumped my stomach full of charcoal. all the while monitoring my heart for a possible torsade.  Two days in ICU and I had a Torsade.What happened was my heartbeat went down to 38 Bpm to 198 Bpm, all in an instant. They called Code Red. If a Torsade lasts for more than a few seconds you die from sudden cardiac death. After I was temporarily stabilized they immediately put  a temp pacemaker in. This kept my heart beat stable. On day six the doctors decided to take the tube out of my mouth and wake me from a coma because i was stable enough to survive.The reason i can recite what went on is cause my wife stayed in the room with me the whole time. She saw and experienced everything. This is her account. On day eight, two days of being awake, I realized that the Iboga had worked just as promised. I was released from the hospital on day ten because my QT finaly corrected on that day. Its been a month since this all went down and I still just don't feel like any drug of any kind! Not one craving and as addicts cravings are crazy. Im over a 10 yr addiction. Iboga is nothing short of a God send. Although i almost died im so glad I have this fighting chance! This post is to help.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 05:13:39 PM by jereme »
We do what we want too. Don't blame God

Offline beholder

• View Profile
Re: My Iboga and ICU hospitalization/Addiction gone
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2013, 11:58:11 PM »
You over reacted, someone does not flood after a flood it is way too much, at least you are alive and kicking

P.S This is easier with step down , take it easy approach you are a hard core bad ass
P.S.2 I tend to overdo it always my wife and lalababba have warned me for the same reason
         I guess they are right
P.S.3 If you try kambo no more than 5 dots for the first time , 3 times is what you need to do it for best resaults, but take it easy and breath (that is lalabbaba saying and BT)

Beh
« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 12:01:36 AM by beholder »

Offline jereme

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2013, 06:16:33 AM »
Beholder
  I convinced myself that the first flood didn't work. In march I had amazing visions and this time was like nothing happened. Just didnt make sense to me. You are right though. I made it home and im free from the insanity. Those visions were to important and I was to focused on what i wanted. Hard lessons are just the way its always been for me.lol Now thats the truth right there!

Offline lightswitchedon

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2013, 08:56:08 AM »
hi jereme -

that was certainly an enthralling read, hopefully you can cherish the gift you've been given.  i too have left suboxone in the rearview mirror....what a relief.

thanks for sharing your story in its entirety.  this could help others from making similar mistakes.  important thing is you are alive and well + free from those chains.  hell of an experience; sounds like you had someone/something looking out for you, not everybody would be so fortunate.

Offline BlueTiger

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2013, 11:08:52 AM »
Thanks for sharing Jereme.  Glad to hear you feel the magic.  Now it's up to you to use it.   

Going to the hospital is a traumatic experience for many.  If I were you, I would use that experience as my foundation for never going back.  That's me though....going to the ICU is a big ordeal, like flooding in itself. 

I was released from the hospital on day ten because my QT finaly corrected on that day. Its been a month since this all went down and I still just don't feel like any drug of any kind! Not one craving and as addicts cravings are crazy. Im over a 10 yr addiction. Iboga is nothing short of a God send. Although i almost died im so glad I have this fighting chance! This post is to help.

Your post should help many.  Especially in terms of the magnitude of this life changing experience, and how important it is to take all the necessary precautions.  Learning from others can be the true wisdom. 

One month and no craving, that's great!  But even if you do have a craving months down the line, it doesn't change the fact that you ended yourself up in the ICU.  This is a 'thought' that can evolve into a whole new life. 

This experience is the tipping point for many.  Not just for addiction interruption, but for spiritual awakening.  Let Father Iboga's vibration carry you into this new iteration of Jereme! 

Offline Celtica

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2013, 01:25:55 PM »
I too did Iboga from subutex but I feel it did not do anything for me in the long run or for these PAWS. Your story seems similar to someone else who posted about going to the hospital.

First time I did Iboga I was off the subutex for 1 month, took HCL and TA and felt like I was in general anaesthesia. Am not going to go into too much detail about the actual experience right now, but what I would say is I felt bad for 3 months. What you are feeling now I also felt the first 1 month, then suddenly I woke up one day and felt as though I got hit by a train. it was PAWS. I ordered some boosters as advised but they only made me more tired..

Ok 3 months later I got on subutex again as I could not take it anymore. I stayed on the subs for 3 months, on 0.5, then I switched to methadone, stayed there for 3 more months, then transitioned to low dose codiene, this time I stayed away from long acting opiates for almost 5 months, did my Iboga, this time jusst HCL, almost had to go hospital as my blood pressure went considerably down, after the experience I felt on top of the world, pshycally I was tired but in my mind I felt new and refreshed. 3 weeks later again I wake up one day and feel terrible. I waited for almost 6 months this time and still had PAWS. I got checked out and there was nothing unsual. Funnily enough I did not have cravings, just lack of motivation and energy. Unfortunately again I went back to a long acting opiate and now am on low dose codeine again, am just going to stay on the codien for long as possible and then taper it off...

This is just brief information of my experience.. Please be prepared and do not be naive, there is a chance you could feel reality hitting with a ton of bricks. I felt a haze come over me twice after few months doing Iboga...Pshycally I was tired and had some bone aches, am sure Iboga did help with some withdrawals but the aftermath keeps taking me out, in my case it does not help with PAWS at all. My good provider who I trust and is experienced advised me PAWS will be an issue for anybody coming off opiates and not just long acting ones. I kept taking low dose HCL and few TA boosters but they did not do much, if anything make me even more tired.

I did give it my best shot twice, just did not do it for me. I think it can be great for short acting opiates, but I know am not the only one to suffer after doing the Iboga. I was off the subutex and methadone for months yet I felt it was stuck in my body.  I just could not handle the lack of motivation and energy...The Iboga does wear off I know that, and it feels your in a big haze and in PAWS...

That is all I can say for now...

My advice would be to stay away from methadone and subutex for more then 5 months, trust me that poison sticks like glue. My good provider was not even sure if Iboga would help, he told me himself subutex users find it much hard as well as methadone users, you got be careful of how you will feel 1 to 3 months down the line...

Like I said I gave it a hell of a try but it did not do it for me unfortunately..
« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 01:32:06 PM by Celtica »

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2013, 01:51:53 PM »
P.S.3 If you try kambo no more than 5 dots for the first time , 3 times is what you need to do it for best resaults

This is not true.  It is case dependent.  A Kambo healer does not just do a simple one size fits all, we customize it to fit the person and there general being.  Some I've given 3 dots to their first time and still others require far more.  It is very much about constituency. 

Please don't make such a statement about something you are only beginning with. 

Offline jereme

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2013, 07:38:04 PM »
Kampum
  I read a post, from this other guy, after my ICU deal and he made a statement about doing 50ml/kg and it was no problem for him. Great experience, no problems.  His statement was toward the thread he was on, not my thread. It just struck me as arrogant because people die from this kind of statement. Thanks for your moderation.   
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 01:58:50 PM by jereme »

Offline beholder

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2013, 06:15:00 AM »
You are right kambo, all i wanted to add is about the paws. A great factor is your individual metabolism, if you have quick acting metabolism then paws subside more quickly, it is very important plus the masked conditions that will reappear after the cessation of any drug (depression, tiredness unexplained). I would advice a quick walk every day or every second day to boost it. Even if you fell shitty, crawling from your bed once you start exercising little by little you push your body to work. That is my 2c

Beh

Offline lalababa

• UBERMOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2013, 10:52:42 PM »

jereme, Wow!  What a story!  I am so glad you had someone there who was able to get you help.. another example of why it is important to have a sitter even if you have had experience with the medicine.  I am so glad you are okay!  I am also glad it worked so well despite having a lot of it pumped out with charcoal.  You are free!  Very happy that it turned out well in the end.  this medicine can be dangerous and we need to treat it with the utmost respect and caution..  I know you have learned this and I am sure this will prevent others from making the same mistakes, so again, Thank You!

Beholder:

P.S.3 If you try kambo no more than 5 dots for the first time , 3 times is what you need to do it for best resaults, but take it easy and breath (that is lalabbaba saying and BT)

Beh

I have very little experience with Kambo compared to some and BT has never done it..  I may have told you how it might help but I don't think either of us would say what you are quoting us as saying.. I know some things may get lost in translation but I don't recall giving you any such advice as I don't when I am not aware of a situation or know someone in person on such matters.  Just be cautious.  Thank you.

Offline jereme

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2013, 07:46:43 AM »
I was thinking the same thing this morning. Funny how life is. When i did the Iboga in March my wife was there and sat with me. Yesterday she said that if it hadnt been for that trip she would have only been able to tell something was wrong by my pulse readings. During the Iboga experience you should be able to respond to your sitter and decide some things for yourself. Well in five minutes time I went from responding to unresponsive. I was pushing her hand off my hand when she would do my pulse and making weird sounds from my mouth. My 17yr old daughter actually told my wife to just leave me be because my experience may be less. My wife called 911. lol My wife is so cautious. She is everything I am not, that's one big reason we actually like each other. We have been married for 18yrs. And she waited for me because she knew somehow this would workout. If someone wants out of an addiction you can tell. They will make it out no matter the cost, it just takes time. I say this and think that if she was not by my side or was not anticipating my getting better I may have done Iboga by myself. Ive read of people doing it alone. NEVER EVER would i do Iboga alone. So I just want to say thanks to all the woman out there who are sticking this out with your man. You know when he is not in selfish mode that he really does want to change and you mean the world to him. My wife saved my life. Hang in there because Iboga works. I all most died three times in ICU and Im singing Iboga praise. God led me to Iboga. It seems he made a way where there was no way as a matter of fact there was no life. Ive detoxed 25 times and this is the only time it has worked. I don't feel a need for opiates. That has got to blow everyone's mind that has broke free with Iboga. The overwhelming need for opiates just disappeared.
  Its been a month and the Paws are all but gone. Fatigue once and awhile. Sleep is almost 8hrs a night. Communication and sex is way better. My family and I are happy. I really feel like im on opiates only im not. Opiates only made me feel normal the last 2 yrs of 9.5yrs. I feel normal now because Im off opiates, remarkably, it  feels the same mentally. Minus the coming down,guilt,shame,sickness and all the broken pieces that i had to try and put back together everyday. Don't get me wrong the way i felt for two weeks after the induced coma was not glowing. I was tired could not sleep and body ached horribly . What ever the glow is I have no clue. I was real worried about things till I read Grateful Dads testimony about his getting off methadone. That made me feel like, if he got feeling better than i will too.PAWS wont last forever. Thanks for listening
Jereme     

Offline surfingisfun001

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2013, 05:56:13 PM »
Wow I can't imagine going to the hospital while on Iboga.  :o