Author Topic: !!!!!!PLEASE URGENT HELP NEEDED!!!!  (Read 6047 times)

Offline tragic3000

• View Profile
!!!!!!PLEASE URGENT HELP NEEDED!!!!
« on: July 24, 2013, 02:03:56 PM »
Hey everyone. I have a post that a lot of you commented on, about 1 gr HCL for a flood. I planned on doing it August 5th but as life has been going recently something has gone wrong.

I had a stash that was enough to keep me out of WD's until the 5th. We returned home late last night and someone had broken in and had stolen among many other things, my stash. I dont know what to do? I literally have no more money and I am already starting to hurt.

Is there anyway I can use the Ibogaine to stop the WD's and still function?
There is no way I can do a flood right now but theres no way I can go through this WD right now. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I am just at such a loss right now. I can not believe this is happening. So disgusted with my life right now!

Offline lbark

• Donating Member
  • Like to talk about Iboga? I like to listen
    • View Profile
Re: !!!!!!PLEASE URGENT HELP NEEDED!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2013, 05:55:41 PM »
It will of course make things a lot easier to handle...but you wont be functioning for a bit. I would say you would be non functioning least 3 days...and even then you will be weak.
Then again everyone is different...but that would be a avg.

It will certainly help you.
Basse' to my Posse'

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2013, 09:30:49 PM »
I am just at such a loss right now. I can not believe this is happening. So disgusted with my life right now!

I couldn't help but notice your name being associated with tragedy.  The name will send a message out to the universe even though only a pseudonym, it still has value. 

I hate to say it but personally I had to stop giving emergency Iboga advice online because of all the variables involved.  I think many others have adopted similar formulas, it's kind of hard knowing what to say for sure and quite possibly we could be held liable if serious issues would arise. 

Just sending you a brighter picture to view from if possible.   

Offline lalababa

• UBERMOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2013, 09:56:31 PM »
Hi tragic3000,

microdosing may help with the withdrawal but I haven't microdosed with hcl... there is probably a thread here somewhere in how much would be considered a microdose ( I know it is a pretty small amount).  It isn't going to take the withdrawals away like a flood would, but may ease the symptoms.   I wouldn't rush into a flood, you want to be prepared.  I think there is a microdosing "child board" here.

I'm sorry this happened and good luck,

lala

Offline tragic3000

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2013, 12:01:40 AM »
Thanks for the replys. I'm not really asking for exact doses,just wondered if I could use it to get past the physical withdrawal by taking smaller doses over a few days. I understand the concern with giving specific dosing answers.

I had my flood all planned for the 5th but as far as i understand from my research, that i need to consume all the iboga in a certain time frame to get all the benefits of stopping addiction. I thought it had to be within 6 hrs but was thinking while I may still be uncomfortable it could still help. With these unplanned events, my focus changed to alleviating physical withdrawal, without the full on "trip"

As for the name, it was a stage name for many years when I was involved in music. But i understand what your saying.

Offline axl617

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2013, 03:18:29 AM »
Which country do you live in? I know here hospitals can help ease withdrawals, free of charge thanks to great healthcare. I haven't tried ibogaine yet but I'm a bit of a dreamer, maybe this was fate?

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2013, 08:22:09 AM »
  I'm glad the mods have answered thus - kind of two different ideas but the gist is there, and beyond this, you seem to value their advice, Kampum's tone comes from long term hate mails and unfounded or greatly exaggerated 'finger-pointing' where 'our' liabilities as a board are concerned...

Lalababa's post is pretty much what I was going to suggest. We can point you to others' experiences with this protocol known as micro-dosing - it is exactly what is sounds like, small incremental [sub-psychoactive] doses of the medicine to abate/ameliorate WD's. 

Mding will likely not go near the withdrawal attenuation that flooding would, but as you say - circumstances have slid that back for you for the time being... (I am sorry by the way, that's shitty) BUT....hope is still here. It would be prudent IMHO to talk about your options re: micro dosing, this is something you could begin immediately without needing to spend time and money and risk trying to refill a stash. Please remind me - were you on SAO's?

Iboga has its own timeline with us, and while I seriously doubt the medicine had a hand in breaking into your crib and ripping you off, it IS - doubtless - a 'sign' that you must now wait upon flooding....perhaps there were things overlooked, or as yet unprepared for [like medical workup etc.]?

Not suggesting you brought this on friend, just that I have not perused your other thread this morning, and I am pressed for time atm - off to see a 'doctor' (hurrrrumph) - who'd better have some damned answers or I'll.........I'll...throw a tantrum  >:(

Anyhoo, microdosing seems the thing to check out, just stay plugged in, and see what you can come up with. My heart goes out to you in this situation, it defines S U C K. Hang in there bro [presuming thou art male] we'll check back in , try to keep your chin up mate  :) all the best, ~ Cal
« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 08:29:18 AM by Calaquendi »
" I am you and what I see is me..."

Offline kbud

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2013, 10:17:07 AM »
that's  a real bad feeling around violation.. I'm not sure I would want to go into a flood with those feelings surfacing. I think if you can break it up into like at least 4 days of MD, it will get you through. I had to dose 3xs daily so... Sorry bout the misfortune, but on the other hand there's no time like the present ! just set your sights. best of luck. I'll be sending good vibes

Offline tragic3000

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2013, 06:18:45 PM »
Thanks everyone.

I am on SAO, heroin. The last couple of days have been quite uncomfortable since I am only taking like 1-2 of my normal doses. But it is forcing me to taper, something ive never been able to do on my own.

Now with the MD it seems a lot of the info I find online suggest also using opiates and thats not something I'm comfortable with. If any of you where gonna MD for heroin withdrawal with 1100mg of HCL, what kind of schedule would you be comfortable with? I'm asking for what you would do, not for what you suggest for me. I also see people talking anywhere from 25 - 400mg for MD, which seems pretty broad range.

Also I do believe everything happens for a reason and considering I planned on another  full flood in a few months, maybe iboga wanted me to experience this route first. As I have mentioned before, the physical withdrawal is truly harder for me then the PAWS and cravings. Though all of us trying to beat opiate addiction are trying to get to the same place, we must all follow our own path to get there.

Peace

Offline tragic3000

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2013, 11:34:05 PM »
After a discussion with someone from IW, they Recomended 200mgs when withdrawL starts and then 100mg doses after that when I feel WD's coming back. Does this sound like a reasonable regimine? Should I expe t my WD's to last Bout 4 days? That's usually how long the unbearable physical part lasts.

Thanks again
B

Offline kbud

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2013, 09:06:30 AM »
that sounds reasonable, but as I said gauge as you go, try to get some good nutrients going on. I juiced veggies to help with energy. also look into supplements ... to aid your body in prompt healing. there are some good threads here on stacks of supplement/nootropics that may help once your through the MDing. I would not use anything else for a least a week after MDing. I did and ended up in a highly agitated state. eat whole foods ,and  exercise if at all possible. (of course I couldn't get myself to do that) keep us posted!

Offline tragic3000

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2013, 10:58:56 AM »
Thanks kbud. I usually use clonidine, loperamide and xannax during WD. I take it I should not use any of these during the MD. I will start my vitamins and supplements a week after the MD. Is there anything else I should take during the MD?

Offline kbud

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2013, 08:33:27 AM »
the whole time I MD that's all I did, was that alone ,I  kept my juicing to at least once a day. that's a really good combo you have going for w/d. I have used that same combo in my w/d experience. I'm sorry I'm not sure if those things are used in combination with ibo. maybe use the search engine and see if you can find any info. when are you planning on the jump?

Offline tragic3000

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2013, 04:03:58 PM »
kbud I'm gonna jump any day now. I have recieved some messages and people seem to be suggesting still using H while I do the MD of Ibo. They said its dirty matinence and I dont quite understand this. Something like 50mg of Ibo and then a quarter of my normal dose of H a couple hours later. Then doing this for a few days before I go into my planned dosing schedule. Do you have any input on this? Is there a benefit to doing this?

Offline kbud

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2013, 07:17:05 PM »
I'm rootin for you.be safe.....you CAN do this!