Author Topic: !!!!!!PLEASE URGENT HELP NEEDED!!!!  (Read 6046 times)

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
Re: !!!!!!PLEASE URGENT HELP NEEDED!!!!
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2013, 07:29:22 AM »
kbud I'm gonna jump any day now. I have recieved some messages and people seem to be suggesting still using H while I do the MD of Ibo. They said its dirty matinence and I dont quite understand this. Something like 50mg of Ibo and then a quarter of my normal dose of H a couple hours later. Then doing this for a few days before I go into my planned dosing schedule. Do you have any input on this? Is there a benefit to doing this?

~ Greetings...'dirty maintenance' - in the most oversimplified nutshell - is pretty well the process you've heard of: taking very small doses of ibogaine hydrochloride in conjunction with a lessened amount of whichever short term opiate one uses...there are no experts in this arena and it can be very dangerous - particularly if unsupervised or hurriedly  attempted  by an inexperienced user. Try using the search funcion for threads about dirty maintenance.

I think that if a persn is on an SAO, even higher doses, they needn't bother with DM unless that is the only feasible way to go about their process. Even so it is strongly cautioned to be as educated and up to date as possible regarding the latest data on the subject. Research research research - above all - do not rush into ANY iboga treatment protocol.

Best wishes ~ Cal
« Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 02:27:27 AM by Calaquendi »
" I am you and what I see is me..."

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
  • Uncle Sam wants you to be a Shaman!!
    • View Profile
Re: !!!!!!PLEASE URGENT HELP NEEDED!!!!
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2013, 03:54:28 AM »
Xanax is okay with ibo, but leave the clonidine alone, as it effects blood pressure, and the loperamide won't be necessary, if you get a decent microdose.  I have detoxed over a week by taking 2-6 grams of root bark each day.  It took a week to get back on my feet and feeling comfy, but it never got too intense, and the worst withdrawal I experienced was some minor diarrhea, and hot/cold flashes, but they were lessened greatly..  The Xanax should help a lot with minor withdrawal, and will help take the edge off the iboga trip..  Best of luck!
GratefulDad

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."