Author Topic: HOLY FIRE 2  (Read 6104 times)

Offline goatboy

• View Profile
Re: HOLY FIRE 2
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2010, 03:21:34 AM »
Hey Cal - Do you mean 1mg of xanax or really .1mg??  I've never even heard of such a small dose of xanax.  i think there might be .25mg ones at smallest...I could be wrong.  For I was thinking about taking some of my medicine (xanax) in a very small amount too during my experience but .1mg??
Rise, Run, Feed, Ripen, Wound, Wither, Fall, Rise Again...

Offline goatboy

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2010, 01:02:17 PM »
Well I def don't FEAR my experience...that would not be the reason to take possible small amounts of xanax...It's just that I'm prescribed so much, that even with and after Iboga, suddenly stopping an addictive benzo has not been noted to a use of Iboga, and so suddenly stopping, I could go into a siezures (sorry for misspelling), or even worse.  

But THAT'D be my only fear,  I'd love to jump into a big old pile of iboga with no fear whatsoever...

I'm really.  But thanks for the input Nobu
Rise, Run, Feed, Ripen, Wound, Wither, Fall, Rise Again...

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2010, 08:44:59 PM »
yeah goatboy I meant 1mg - good catch there...and it's not all about 'fear' per-se , its about being relaxed enough to get into the deepest parts of it. I agree Nobu, that iboga is about awakening but for some, they will not be able to get as deep in to their experience without some help with the anxieties and small amounts of benzos are useful here.
" I am you and what I see is me..."