Author Topic: How has Iboga affected your life?  (Read 2184 times)

Offline Rintrah

• View Profile
How has Iboga affected your life?
« on: August 03, 2013, 11:38:06 AM »
Plain and simple.

For me Ibogaine has eliminated a sense of dread that has characterized most of my life. Whether it was certain social occasions or work, there were parts of life that I disliked and would kind of go into a zombie mode. Having taken Ibogaine 3 months ago, I now feel a lot more engaged in every aspect of life. I feel more present and I act with greater intention as opposed to just drifting through. It's also helped me to make at least one major decision that I probably wouldn't have had the courage to before.

What about you?

Iboga Panacea

Re: How has Iboga affected your life?
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2013, 10:40:46 AM »
I received a rather comprehensive vision for what it has done for me...

It has dealt with my fear (of anything) and greatly medicated that tendency to have fears.  I had the lesson that where there is fear, love cannot grow...so when fear is treated and greatly mitigated than love can grow unobstructed.  The great ordeal of Iboga makes me have very little fear when it comes to facing life.  Before Iboga I needed to numb myself from my fears (with ganja) but now almost 5 years later, I can face my issues head on to the best of my abilities.  For this I owe Iboga first and foremost, as well as my family for a strong support system.  But what keeps this ongoing and me on track is for sure the staple of Iboga sacramental spiritual martial arts.   

Offline mo

• View Profile
Re: How has Iboga affected your life?
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2013, 01:30:03 PM »
in a dramatic fashion it opened up my closed heart. it awakened it out of its deadly morbidity.
strong enough to dare what i could not even begin to imagine. it stepped into the ring with my heart
and when it woke up into a daemonic and most violent death rant, well - it calmed it down masterfully.
thank you, my god, for iboga, your great medicine, thank you for healing and transforming my heart.
thank god for giving us iboga! what a blessing!
in a universe like ours, to beings like us, the idea of a god dying can be quite liberating