Author Topic: isolation tank  (Read 10066 times)

Offline switchjohnny

• View Profile
Re: isolation tank
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2011, 10:26:53 PM »
If anyone is in the phoenix area, pm me, I can set you up w/ a discounted float. I would say do at least 3. The first few times may take some adjusting. 3+ floats gets your brain nice and balanced.

Offline bindu

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2011, 05:27:20 PM »
dont think one needs a an isotank for iboga. Dark room is good enough

itank is psychedelic enough by itself, especially when you go in there for a long time. For real

some people get crazyscared as one cant tell vivid dream from reality anymore and when you awake you are in blackness floating disoriented as there is no reference point from sensual input.
Have seen people crying and screaming from it.

For the veterans the biggest danger in combining those worlds is indeed that they relax to much and shit in it which will disturb even elaborate filter systems.

Offline Rintrah

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2013, 04:19:16 AM »
I've just learned about isolation tanks and found out that there's one in my city. I'll probably be trying it out soon :3

Offline Rise

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2013, 02:45:49 PM »
I am an expert in floating..
well, at least I think I can consider myself a full fledged jedi master
sensory deprivation chamber isolation floatation tank regular customer
soooooooo, iboga will make you throw up in your soup, soooooo probably not a good idea.
Plus, throw in the very real possibility of explosive diarrhea just when you get nice and relaxed..
I think it'd be best enjoyed afterwards, after coming down from the flood and floating would be ideal, prior to
also might be great!  I find floating to be most helpful just prior to a big speech or project which requires a lot of me.
It makes me strong, powerful, and clear headed.  I sort out all my pending questions, find inner peace, and soar through the stars.
Theres something to be said about flying through space inside one's head weightless and free, the mind becomes all powerful for sure.
Mushrooms, I think would be my choice of psychedelic to adjoin the sensory deprivation floating experience, but I have yet to marry the 2 experiences.. I will though, if its the last damn thing I do.  They belong together, Im convinced.