Author Topic: Ayahuasca after Iboga?  (Read 2864 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline RhythmSpring

  • Global Moderator
  • Sr. Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 478
    • View Profile
Ayahuasca after Iboga?
« on: August 24, 2013, 12:24:40 AM »
I've been microdosing Iboga for a short while now. I took 83mg Iboga TA 8 days ago, and then another 83mg 5 days ago. I've been processing the fuck out of my life.

How long do you think I should wait until I do Ayahuasca? I have been wanting to for a while.

Offline Calaquendi

  • cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1600
    • View Profile
Re: Ayahuasca after Iboga?
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2013, 03:32:45 PM »
You can do it now.

Those aren't large doses of iboga and though the metabolites stack up cumulatively - there shouldn't be any issues with the yage. The danger would be in contraindications with MAOIs, but it is also dose-dependent. I cannot say for certain what would be a (specifically) dangerous dose to 'mix' or to put too closely together in time, but from my experiences and others here your regimen sounds quite reasonable and safe to proceed with taking ayahuasca. Some tribes in the Amazon use add mix plants that contain ibogoids - including ibogaine - and their effect is to enhance specific elements and for 'magical' purposes as well. These add mixtures have only slight alkaloid % compared to iboga but it is still in there enough to be effective.

After a flood type dose or a stiff booster it is prudent to wait a week - or more - most people won't feel like blasting off into an aya journey so close after flooding so this is good built-in safety protocol  :)

I have taken 500mg TA with caapi to great effect, and some others have also experimented thus in the 'earlier days' - going light on each substance to bio-assay the results...this was not just blindly dosing like jumping off a cliff though, the curiosity stemmed from searching for ways to minimize actual consumption of iboga/ibogaine and looking for means to execute flood type healing work without going into the days and weeks required etc. Many reasons, and though at first it may be criticized as haphazard or cavalier, in truth much time and research was put into looking at these combos.

In short, my best theory is when in doubt, just wait. If you are apprehensive beyond learning about the temporal safety margins, and cannot shake off a feeling of 'this might go bad' - well then...you get it.

You should be clear from anything remotely dangerous considering your TA doses and the time between them. Glad you are looking before you leap  ;)  Good luck and safe travels!
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 03:36:56 PM by Calaquendi »
" I am you and what I see is me..."