Author Topic: Hello  (Read 3059 times)

Offline Asecondlife

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
Hello
« on: September 21, 2013, 07:25:45 PM »
Just wanted to send a warm Hello to all and introduce myself. I am loving this already and have not started anything as yet. Hoping to experience the experience very soon. :)

Offline kbud

• View Profile
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2013, 09:06:26 PM »
welcome! lots of good info and wisdom here.

Offline RhythmSpring

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2013, 09:38:16 PM »
Hi, welcome! Can I ask why you seek to experience the experience?

Offline Asecondlife

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2013, 10:09:20 AM »
Thank you for asking. I don't know where to start. I am currently on prescribed opiates and hate everyday I take them to feel better. All started after operation on left arm, torn rotor-cuff,and just took off from there. 6 operations after and every time prescribed oxy and now just Percs. I'm so sick of being sick and tired. Depression of course comes with the territory. I developed DJD ,when I was bitten by a unknown bug. One of the operations left my nerves in my arm totally unbalanced. I also have bouts of sciatica, very painful. So with the joints acting out and everything going haywire, Yes I definitely want and need the experience. Currently working on juicing and eating healthy so as to be ready for the experience. Reading the journals gives me soooooo much hope that I know it will work for me and I am so happy there is such a beautiful place as this forum. My first time ever on any forum. I was thinking of finding a sitter in Canada and doing the experience. I want it like last year. I do need help badly. Sorry to rattle on, but it's so good to talk and have ppl listen. I do work everyday so I would need to take at least a week off. No problem. Oh, I live in N.Y.

Offline Asecondlife

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2013, 07:09:47 PM »
Just saying hello again and wanting all of you to know IMO that you just can't find a Better forum anywhere. All of you are so warm and concerning in everyone's survival. It makes me come to tears just knowing that! It's awesome. Reading the journals and different topics, such awesome knowledge and it's not so much what you say but how you say it, to all of you -wishing all the best -all the time! Just knowing that I am looking forward to the experience, makes me a better person. Everyday, I go to work just going over the journeys in my mind and a high smile for a while is what I have. It's surreal! JOURNEYING LIFE IS LIFE'S JOURNEY. FEEL THE LIFE!