Author Topic: Hello  (Read 2983 times)

Offline Asecondlife

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
Hello
« on: September 22, 2013, 08:45:18 AM »
I am so excited to have my first experience. I have been on prescription opiates since my first operation in 97. Off and on after that, then the 5 operations that followed, one due to the error of the surgeon, which left my left hand,arm pretty messed up. I don't need to say how tired and frustrated I am about taking these pills. I will say however that I am moving forward and really trying to prepare my body with healthily foods and juicing so I can get a better experience. I was niave to the fact that these perc were just like "H" until I saw a video. Oh my God. I live in N.Y. And need to find a sitter in Canada for the experience. I'm in constant pain from the DJD and 3 herniated disc in lower back. I do work every day which if not, I think I would have tried the big "H" literally and probably would have lost everything within me. I Can't Do This Anymore!  So I'm thinking if I go to Canada for a week, meet a sitter and do this. Any suggestions?

Offline kbud

• View Profile
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2013, 01:23:13 PM »
how soon are you looking to do this, and how long have you been studying and preparing?, You may have to get in place an after care program also. I know well that it could help with addiction and depression, but I don't know what kind of on going pain your dealing with...anyway glad your here, and all I can say is take your time, don't rush, and ask lots of questions. peace!

Offline Asecondlife

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2013, 06:33:58 AM »
Thank you KB

Offline Asecondlife

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2013, 12:43:05 PM »
Great freaking news, God had to hear my prayers in so that I have been looking for the funding to get started with the "Great Teacher" . Well just looked in the mail and to my surprise, my state check appeared. I have been studying, researching, and in taking vitamins,supplements for the heart and liver, namely milk thistle ,ubiquinol,amino acids, b-complex, senna leaf and the like. I have been doing the research on iboga for 5 months or so. Is that enough, because my heart said yes right away. My mind just caught up. If you have read my previous post, you know I live in N.Y. PLEASE someone pm me as to what to do now cause I dam sure don't want to get more opiates. Depression is not so much, it's only when I run out of them. I'm sure there are ppl who know what I'm talking about. I'm so angry at my self for not doing the research on the dam opiates before Hand as I am doing with Iboga (but then I would not have met such beautiful beings in this forum). Need to know how long is the test results good for (EKG and liver panels) cause I just had one done about 5 months ago.