Author Topic: Is Cannabis Contraindicated with Iboga in any way?  (Read 2776 times)

Offline RhythmSpring

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Is Cannabis Contraindicated with Iboga in any way?
« on: October 09, 2013, 07:06:22 AM »
I intend to microdose with Iboga TA while doing edible medical marijuana. I feel like that's a lot of brain cell apoptosis. Has anyone done this and been mentally okay?

Offline Rise

• View Profile
Re: Is Cannabis Contraindicated with Iboga in any way?
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2013, 02:09:15 PM »
I feel like you are confusing your cells, especially the neurological system.  It wants to reset, but there will be interference.  Sounds like a recipe for a headache to me, but then again, maybe it will keep the nausea away and work synergystically.. that would be interesting.  Wish I could help, but all I can do is answer the question philosophically, which would lead me to asking you why?  Are you trying to rid yourself of a different addiction while maintaining another?  I can relate to that, but simultaneous use sounds a bit like deep confusion within, to me.  It could be though, that these medicinal spirits know each other already and work well together.  I guess I just cant say for sure, especially eating it, hmm.  I have smoked while under Iboga's spell, and it was helpful but microdosing gives me a headache, so I wouldnt even want to try that combo.  Maybe as the flood wears off.  Good question.

Offline RhythmSpring

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Is Cannabis Contraindicated with Iboga in any way?
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2013, 04:11:23 PM »
Thank you for the discussion. No, I am not addicted to marijuana. I'm using it medicinally (for rheumatoid arthritis).