Author Topic: Washing Iboga and Severe Chemical/Food Intolerance  (Read 2687 times)

Offline acrosstheveil

• View Profile
Washing Iboga and Severe Chemical/Food Intolerance
« on: October 12, 2013, 10:40:50 AM »
I've had lyme for 8+ years now and one of the biggest symptoms is severe intolerance of chemicals and many foods.  I cannot eat soy, dairy, egg, gluten, artificial sweeteners, sugar, etc.   And I must stick to a diet of most fat/protein and limited carbs in order to do okay.

Another member here was kind enough to help me out with procursing some rootbark earlier this year but, i am sad to say, i cannot take it.  Even just a pinch of the rootbark is enough to cause severe bloating and discomfort that lasts a few days.  There is no way I could possibly endure a flood with this bark.

I am very greatful that someone helped me out but I am also in a dillemma of what to do.  I have a ton of bark but can't take any of it.  Is there a way to wash the rootbark to purify it?   I think what happened is the bark was received as whole pieces and then was chopped up in a blender.  This is often where cross-contamination with allergens occurs.  If a food like wheat, soy, or anything else I am allergic to was used in that blender than it may contaminated the bark also broken up with a blender.

anyways, i'm just kind of lost at what to do at this point.  I am in huge debt already so ordering more iboga is not something I want to do.   Anyone else run into these issues?   My first flood i used ground bark from ibogaworld and did not have a reaction.   it is CRAZY living with this illness.  I rarely find anyone else who has intolerances like me. 

:P :-\

Offline RhythmSpring

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Washing Iboga and Severe Chemical/Food Intolerance
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2013, 02:32:47 PM »
Maybe find someone who has TA or pure Ibogaine HCl to trade your rootbark with?

Offline missjess

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2013, 05:16:48 PM »
Hey acrosstheveil

I'm sorry to hear u have Lyme disease, I was recently helped by a Brazilian healer John of god for motor neurone disease. It's deff worth looking him up and I've only started distance healing I didn't even go and see him.

Xxxxx
Best wishes to u

Offline acrosstheveil

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2013, 02:41:16 PM »
Maybe find someone who has TA or pure Ibogaine HCl to trade your rootbark with?

that is a good idea.   if anyone is interested in trading please PM me.