Author Topic: microdosing questions.. how long for benefits to "kick in"?  (Read 4849 times)

Offline csrpj

• View Profile
microdosing questions.. how long for benefits to "kick in"?
« on: October 14, 2013, 03:24:15 PM »
I started microdosing a couple says ago. Is there a time after starting the benefits usually take to kick in?

I also wonder if morning or night time is best (assuming dose is small enough to not interrupt with sleep)?

Offline kbud

• View Profile
Re: microdosing questions.. how long for benefits to "kick in"?
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2013, 04:27:12 PM »
what kind of benefits are U looking for. I just started another MD round. I take it in the morning as I'm afraid it would keep me up at night

Offline csrpj

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2013, 10:31:50 AM »
what kind of benefits are U looking for. I just started another MD round. I take it in the morning as I'm afraid it would keep me up at night

Potential benefits i have in mind include antidepressant effects, antianxiety, prosocial effects, quieting of tge mind...

Offline kbud

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2013, 01:24:18 PM »
the effects your talking about I noticed right off, although I was using it to fight off withdrawal from kratom. without the MD I would have had zero energy, been very down in the dumps and had a good dose of anxiety... I'd say the MD helped greatly in all those areas. The first time I MD for a couple of weeks with every 3d and 4th day off, although I felt a bit of a crash at the end, I'm not sure if it was the kratom or the length of time with the MD, so now I tend to keep my sessions at a shorter duration just in case it was the MD. I don't know if any of that helps, but thought I'd throw it out there....best of luck, let us know how it goes!!!   

Offline csrpj

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2013, 05:39:51 PM »
Thanks for the response. I'm on my third day of microdosong but tge effects i notice - or that i think i notice - are at best subtle. Hoping after a week or two the benefits will start manifesting. Has it been noticed off the bat for other microdose users?

Offline DiamondHeart

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2013, 06:02:39 PM »
it really varies as its a very individual process. A lot depends on how sensitive you are to RB and how much you're taking. Some notice it right away and have to cut back on the dose, whereas others have to take a little more before they see the effects stack up.

Offline Alexandra Lost

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2013, 04:06:03 PM »
With me, it all depends on how hard I am working to effect change. If I just microdose and sit back and wait for something to happen it usually doesn't but if I am actively working for change then it's amazing even at low doses.

A serious meditation practice, talk therapy or a 12 step program is, in my opinion, necessary to help process the stuff that comes up during microdosing. I also recommend physical exercise............I took up yoga but running or working out would serve the same purpose.  Change is the key if you want to feel the full benefits.

Offline kbud

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2013, 04:56:41 PM »
excellent point made Alexandra !! hope all's well in your world!