Author Topic: It is right for me to do iboga?  (Read 3696 times)

Offline reshalye

• View Profile
It is right for me to do iboga?
« on: November 02, 2013, 05:52:30 PM »
I feel that I actually don't have any reason to live, I Suffered from a depression and anhedonia.
I'll try to take pills (anti depressive) but it doe'snt help me I dont have goals,desires and any reason to live.  I'm very indifferent to my own life.  in addition i have tourette syndrome.

What do you think, it's right for me to do iboga?
I feel very desperate and I think this is my last chance to live a normal life.

Offline mo

• View Profile
Re: It is right for me to do iboga?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2013, 06:35:38 PM »
i found a treasure today that rings true to me in a way that nothing else very did. it helped me immediately.
here it is, give it a try, see how you feel as you say it. repeat it, see how you feel. maybe it will help you.

1. IDENTIFY YOUR PROJECTION -- "This is my mind on ego. You are not the problem; the problem is in my mind."

2. TAKE YOUR PROJECTION BACK -- "I chose to get rid of my guilt by projecting it on you. But I can choose again"

3. TURN IT OVER TO RIGHT MIND -- "Please help me to see this differently".

as for iboga, read the forums, the experience reports. the truth in those reports will speak to you and you will know eventually if it is for you.

edit:
there is an old teaching which says that the physical world we find ourselves in is not real.
that all we perceive is a projection within our mind. everything. from the dirty dishes in our
kitchens to the upsetting feelings of  we get when someone hurts our feelings.
it is all a product of the ego.

i suffer very much and i find that i do not want these feelings. i push them away and time and time
again i find that i can not get rid of them. i take them as the cause of my suffering. i reject my own
feelings for they are so hard to bear.
but today i found these sayings and they helped me accept and transform these feelings.
a feeling at a time!  and again, and again!

« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 07:18:46 PM by mo »
in a universe like ours, to beings like us, the idea of a god dying can be quite liberating

Offline skinny

• Banzi
    • View Profile
    • Church of Reality
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2013, 10:48:03 PM »
i found a treasure today that rings true to me in a way that nothing else very did. it helped me immediately.
here it is, give it a try, see how you feel as you say it. repeat it, see how you feel. maybe it will help you.

1. IDENTIFY YOUR PROJECTION -- "This is my mind on ego. You are not the problem; the problem is in my mind."

2. TAKE YOUR PROJECTION BACK -- "I chose to get rid of my guilt by projecting it on you. But I can choose again"

as for iboga, read the forums, the experience reports. the truth in those reports will speak to you and you will know eventually if it is for you.

edit:
there is an old teaching which says that the physical world we find ourselves in is not real.
that all we perceive is a projection within our mind. everything. from the dirty dishes in our

Via: Akashic Journeys

See also Jungian philosophy.

skinny

your Ctrl-V whore brought to you by Clipmate

Choose Reality:  http://www.churchofreality.org

Offline reshalye

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2013, 03:14:41 PM »
I read a lot experience reports and saw the documentaries. 
I still doesn't know if this is the right way for me.
But somehow I think there is no other way.  This and other drugs (hallucinogens) the only way to solve my problems.

Offline gremletlove

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2013, 07:19:09 PM »
Hi Reshalye,

I was on antidepressants for ten years and have not needed to take them again since my first ayahuasca experience. That might be something to consider as well.

I did one iboga flood, and it went at something so dark and deep inside of me that I went into a scary spiral for months afterward. It was a blessing, and I would do it again, but I was barely holding onto the saddle for awhile there.

PS--Good luck! There is lots of help out there.

Offline lbark

• Donating Member
  • Like to talk about Iboga? I like to listen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2013, 02:03:59 AM »
Wowza...what a great lesson.
Thanks for sharing I have a friend in the same frame right now.
I gave him 2 out of the 3. Tomorrow I will give him the 3rd.
I would like to blend your thought with number 3. You made it more powerful.

3. TURN IT OVER TO RIGHT MIND -- "Please help me to see this differently & transform these feelings,

Thanks bro!

edit:

i suffer very much and i find that i do not want these feelings. i push them away and time and time
again i find that i can not get rid of them. i take them as the cause of my suffering. i reject my own
feelings for they are so hard to bear.
but today i found these sayings and they helped me accept and transform these feelings.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 02:06:08 AM by lbark »
Basse' to my Posse'