Author Topic: Natural ways to increase dopamine, serotonin, and norepinephrine...  (Read 3129 times)

Offline BlueTiger

• Pathological Liar, Thief & Preyer of the Vunerable
  • Global Moderator
  • I am nothing. I waste space. I deserve nothing.
    • View Profile
http://brainsightmindlight.blogspot.com/2011/03/10-foods-that-help-to-increase-dopamine.html?m=1

Looks like I might have to find a way to incorporate beets and wheat germ into my diet... Otherwise I cover just about all the others on the list I think.  There are many other articles that talk about other foods such as raw almonds (specifically for dopamine) as well that I can post in the future if people are interested in this thread.  It's pretty amazing what you can do when you know the power of food.

There are many other natural ways to increase positive brain chemistry such as UV light from sunshine.

I have not followed this blog yet, but I was compelled to post this in the board that I moderate very loosely  ;)

I know I have been absent lately and not fulfilling my duties to the fullest as a moderator.  For this I apologize, I have needed to take some time for myself.  I will be back online as often as possible.  Please know Ebokia, I am here. 
I don't care if a family looses their five children because of me..as long as it gets me high for the night! :D

Offline kbud

• View Profile
Re: Natural ways to increase dopamine, serotonin, and norepinephrine...
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2013, 06:58:07 PM »
 8) good to see you BT. thanks for the info. god knows we need all the brain food we can get !!