Author Topic: Eboka Newbie  (Read 2902 times)

Offline Anita

• View Profile
Eboka Newbie
« on: November 30, 2013, 09:23:26 PM »
Hi All

I apologize in advance if I am not posting this under the right category. I just signed up yesterday and am still learning.
I only found out about the treatment with Ibogaine for addictions a few days ago and would be very grateful if you would point me to some earlier posts or give me some advice on how to establish the quantity I need to order, what type and what to expect/how to prepare.

I would like to use it to once and for good kick my addiction to alcohol. I did years of therapy and cleared all of my issues and I don't drink that often anymore but still when I have a glass of wine I can't just stop at one, hence but I would like to stop for good.

There have been long periods when I stopped for good. I even trained for a year and then swam across Lake Ontario for 13 and 1/2 hours to raise monies and awareness for child abuse, I meditate almost daily and live a pretty healthy lifestyle.

I quit smoking all by myself years ago and now I want to kick this last bad habit so I can live life to it's fullest, do a triathlon and have tones of energy and vitality all the time!

I thank you in advance for taking the time to read my post and I am looking forward to your suggestions!
Anita

Offline lalababa

• UBERMOD
    • View Profile
Re: Eboka Newbie
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2013, 01:05:34 AM »
Hi Anita,

Welcome!  Iboga can work great for alcohol addiction but if you drink regularly and especially if you have alcohol withdrawals you must be free from it for some time before using Iboga.  It seems like that isn't really an issue for you though.  Iboga gives you a window it can stop cravings for awhile but you still must work at it.  If you have no problems abstaining for awhile then Iboga may or may not help.  The cravings could come back after a few months and that is where you have to do the work yourself.

If you just found out about Iboga, I would recommend researching for quite awhile before considering it.  It can be dangerous and has killed people.  You would want to get your heart and liver checked out, especially the heart. 

I am not sure about any specific threads on using Iboga for alcohol dependency but you may be able to find something in the search feature.  Read as much as possible.

lalababa

Offline Anita

• View Profile
Re: Eboka Newbie
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2013, 09:58:29 AM »
Thank you lalababa for your reply!
I already searched for posts on alcohol addiction and found none. Also, I already had my heart and liver checked out and am in good health.
Where can I post the following question:  How I establish the quantity I need to order, what type of Ibogaine should I order and what to expect/how to prepare?
Thanks again,
Anita