Author Topic: Sitter for a few hours  (Read 2230 times)

Offline Anita

• View Profile
Sitter for a few hours
« on: December 20, 2013, 12:51:47 PM »
Dear All

Update:
Some of you have read and responded to my previous posts! A big THANK YOU to all!

lalababa - I've taken to heart your comment about your two friends who were addicted to alcohol, have done TA and are now sober and I have purchased 2.5 g of 40% TA from Cerberusextract.com. It should arrive in the next few day.

I have done all my test, read all the literature and my husband (who is very supportive) and I are ready to for a flood on Dec. 27th.

dusttrust - thanks again for all the additional info and for researching Ibogain for people with Asthma. I have checked with a Medical Director of a foreign Ibogaine treatment center and he has assured me that the meds I'm taking for Asthma do not interact with Ibogaine and that I have nothing to worry about.

I have stopped drinking on Dec. 15th (so that should give me 12 days of complete sobriety until my flood) - however I never had problems with tremors or other major alcohol withdrawal symptoms whenever I stopped drinking - for me it has always been the craving 2-3 weeks or 2-3 months after and the crazy switch that flips in my brain to tell me that one glass of wine is OK...and then I can't stop…

I have also started  to eat vegetarian and am taking lots of supplements including Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, B Complex, Liver Support etc. and I'm doing an over the counter natural detox program.

Plea:
If there is someone on this forum who lives relatively close to Oakville, Ontario, Canada and who is willing to come to our house to assist my husband during the first 4-5 hours of my flood we will be forever grateful!

If you are free and willing to help please email me at anita at anitamorrow dot com or send me a private message here on this forum!

Much gratitude to all!  :)
Anita
« Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 02:01:43 PM by lalababa »