Author Topic: First time.. Day 2  (Read 2555 times)

Offline Amen-tion

• Musician, Capricorn, healing teacher
    • View Profile
    • My website
First time.. Day 2
« on: February 20, 2014, 11:42:18 AM »
Greetings brothers and sisters.

I'm a 46 year old male, 6'1 - 210.  Started Iboga capsules (Ibogaworld) yesterday.  Took 300 mg once an hour 6 times! I wasn't expecting that.  I was monitoring everything closely, and wanted to feel at least the subtlest changes before stopping, so I could learn what the body needs and what it can handle. Ended up with 1800 mgs in me last night.  I slept fine, even dreamt well.  4x300 again this morning, and stopping there until tomorrow.  I was surprised that I've been able to comfortably take that much in immediately. 

I had 5 Ayahuasca journeys last year, and I also use Santa Maria as spiritual and psychic medicine.  I expected experiences with Iboga to be subtle with non-flood-dose numbers, but subtle though they may be, they are powerful nonetheless.  I'm very pleased thus far.  Taking it slowly, reverently, patiently, mindfully, prayerfully.  The soul is telling me that I'm on the right track, that I'm going to heal more, and to not swing for the fences, unless Kenny Powers tosses me a soft one ( I had a vision of that just before falling asleep last night, and I cranked it right center )

More soon, great to be here.. Salud con todos
Thoughts are forms, like rocks, and a rock has no more form than a thought

Offline Amen-tion

• Musician, Capricorn, healing teacher
    • View Profile
    • My website
Re: First time.. Day 2
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2014, 06:15:26 PM »
Day 3 .  Just under 4.5gr blood levels over 72 hours.  Physical effects are still subtle, but mental clarity and intuition are amped in a beautiful and mysterious way (but a less sensual version of mystery than cannabis and ayahuasca).  The understanding of the Father spirit in this plant is obvious.  I felt called to allow the iboga spirit in, due to an intuition that 'he' would/could round out a small familial unit for me in the Gaian sphere..   Mother, Sister, and now Father.  I grew up the middle of 3 brothers and no sisters.  Shortly after my first 5 ayahuasca journeys, when I took Santa Maria again for the first time in about 4 months, she immediately told me that she was my sister, and we were a family, and to renovate the temple of my body (and my home), in order that she may continue to help me.  Not long after that, while I was learning more about Iboga, it was clear to me that only 'Daddy' could help me with certain problems in my psyche. 

So far, the experience of this functional dose (at least for me) is verifying the intuitions which led me towards this mysterious and powerful plant spirit.  I have laughed and cried from deep within the belly, over the ridiculousness of the ego, and it's critical value when kept in check; over memories I couldn't believe I was having, over the depth of meaning in a joke or song, and over the mild visions of the future I began to receive.  A few hours ago, whilst taking a walk, I seemed to be 'shown' the very cycle of the Yuga fold back on itself, and exactly how that works, and our role in it. That's a rather vague depiction of a 'vision', I know, but for me it was lucidly powerful nonetheless, and made perfect sense inside the core of that knowing..

A huge message:   False Pride and False Humility must be replaced with true courage and true humility.  That is accomplished only when the strongest part of us is in full embrace with the most vulnerable, as they are not separate in reality, only fragmented in the ego mind.  Followed thru upon, this can lead to the ultimate in real power:  empathy, focus, determination, and calm harmonizing luminously. And for me in particular?  Patience, patience, patience..

Plants in moderation... God is good
Much love, amention
Thoughts are forms, like rocks, and a rock has no more form than a thought

Offline ddraig

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2014, 09:47:52 AM »
Thank you for sharing, beautiful.  :) So glad you are getting so much out of it, but I am not surprised based on your approach and respect.

Offline lalababa

• UBERMOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2014, 03:32:47 PM »
Hi Amen-tion,

Welcome to Eboka!  Thank you for sharing. I have to second what ddraig said, Beautiful! You can get quite a lot from Iboga at a sub psychoactive levels as you are finding out.  Do you plan on doing a flood dose?  I am anxious to hear more about your microdose experiences. 

I hope to see more of you here!

lalababa

Offline BlueTiger

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2014, 05:01:47 AM »
False Pride and False Humility must be replaced with True courage and True humility.
That is accomplished only when
The  strongest part of us
is in full  embrace
with
the most vulnerable
as they are not separate in reality, only fragmented in the ego mind

Thank you. 
Journey Well. 
Love, Blue