Author Topic: Taking higher daily (micro/booster doses) *******------------>  (Read 6831 times)

Offline The eye

• View Profile
Taking higher daily (micro/booster doses) *******------------>
« on: February 28, 2014, 01:45:27 AM »
I've been using about 5 grams of root bark a day that supposedly has been tested in my source lab at 7 % ta. I was wondering if anyone else is doing this. I was thinking about doing this until I can't take anymore. I've been doing this for 3 days and frankly I feel great and wise... Even my performance in the gym has been improved physically and mentally.

I've have one a small flood dose(25g rb im a bit less then  100kilos  or 220 pounds)about a month Ago and i went threw the visions and change in most cravings but I'm still trying to shake off cigarettes (maybe its because I actually like smoking but it so bad) anyways I was thinking of continue my 5grams of daily dosage and maybe in the next week or so do about 25g in a day as a flood dose to go into deeper visions and devine knowledge.... I can't find any info or any articles about wat I'm doing. All I find is on single flood dosing and microdosing... I need support here guys :-) what do guys think? Do you think doing a flood dose after dosing about 30 to 50 grams spread out in less then 2weeks would get me to high levels of ibogaine maybe dangerous? What is the toxic dosage anyways? I herd it was very high but not sure how high....sorry for typos I'm tired and about to go to bed also my iPad keeps putting words I did not write sometimes and my first language is French so sometimes I mess up the way I place my words in sentences lol ;-b the important part is we understand eachother....

Any input would be very apreciated.

Cheers
« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 01:51:38 AM by The eye »

Offline lalababa

• UBERMOD
    • View Profile
Re: Taking higher daily (micro/booster doses) *******------------>
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2014, 02:58:02 AM »
Hello The eye,

First, welcome to Eboka!

Sorry I don't have a lot of time to respond but I would not do another flood dose so soon.. it stays in your system for quite some time and these large "microdoses" could build up and knock you down.  The only thing I am confused about is the results of the lab tests.. 7% ta?  7% total alkaloids?  7% Ibogaine per gram of RB? If it is 7% total alkaloid then that would seem pretty low and maybe not good quality bark, which is why 5 grams doesn't put you on your ass or 25 grams doesn't flood you SO much that you wouldn't even be considering taking more so soon.. How long did the flood last?  Care to share how that went?  I really don't know what the percentage of RB should be as far as alkaloid content goes but if you are able to function on 5gr a day.. that doesn't seem right unless you have a very high tolerance.  5 grams of quality bark and I wouldn't be able to go to the gym or anywhere for that matter and I seem to have a fairly high tolerance... what did the lab results say exactly?  Just the percentage?  Were there other alkaloids in the bark that aren't found in Iboga?   Is it possible to contact the lab where it was tested to see if this was good Iboga?  Did these results come from the distributor and not from a lab you had test it independently?   Were you coming off drugs and if so, what type... you mentioned it did it stop cravings but knowing more about what kind would help.. I am not sure how to answer this since I don't know if 7% is a low amount of alkaloids... but it seems like it may be from your post..Maybe someone else will step in that knows a bit more... and maybe you could help with answering some of these questions..hmmm.. I wish I were not the only mod around here these days but it seems I am and I don't have all of the answers, especially to this type of question with some pretty vague details.     

lalababa
« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 09:50:13 PM by lalababa »

Offline The eye

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2014, 01:35:39 PM »
My supplier told me that in 1kilo of rb they had 73kg of TA wich is around 7% . Everywhere I've reaserched it says that quality rb contains on average 4 to 6% alkaloids and half of that is ibogaine. So my supplier tells me that it's very high quality and its from cameroon africa.

My last flood lasted about 3 days and had 1gray day after( literally ev e n the sky was completely Gray lol) I didn't go like you would expect because I dosed the rb gradually over 3 days . On day three I could see the world kinda like in the matrix but very color full and full of beams of different ol loured lights a lot of beautifull green beams. I felt like I could see spirit and on day 2 I was full of super energy and felt like a god and that I had the answer for alot of things and it was being transferred from the Devine. Almost like rushing info. So I decided to go gazing at the sunset at minus 20celcius outside.(I live in canada) and started doing my own ceremonie and went to the quarry to sun gaze that's when I was given the gift of the  red diamond. It was beautill and I saw to lion in the sun with a magnificent red diamond in his third eye and I felt like it was getting into me. After the sun was don I was told by the Devine to make a small fire and mediated to it. So I went into the bush and fired up a little camp fire and meditated to it.my girlfriend and one of my friend was there didn't know what was going on but I asked them o respect the spririt and to follow my lead so they did. They told me that there were feeling alot of my energy and believed wat was going on... Still kinda hard to explain all the details but then we went home.  And that's when the gods were exited o tell me all the knowledge of the universe ... It's funny it felt like they had an opportunity to tell everything they knew but all the gods were giving info at the same time so I had a hard time to processing everything and asked them to take turns... I guess they don't have the chance to do this much in these days. Not like in ancient times when the Devine and matter could communicate... Anyways after that I finished my last dose and laid down for about 10 hours.... And the Gray day was Monday.

Most amazing experience of my life.

By craving I mean cocaine ghb alcohol.... I'm not a junky but its alot I my surroundings.... Anyways I feel great today also it's 1pm and I already did my third gram by noon.... Will keep posting....

Thanks for being with me with this. I apreciate alot .....

What do you think?
« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 01:40:08 PM by The eye »

Offline The eye

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2014, 01:41:30 PM »
Sorry about the writing I gotta get a keyboard for my iPad and my CPU is broken for now.... As you might know its long writing of the iPads keyboard.

Offline lalababa

• UBERMOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2014, 09:59:35 PM »
My supplier told me that in 1kilo of rb they had 73kg of TA wich is around 7% . Everywhere I've reaserched it says that quality rb contains on average 4 to 6% alkaloids and half of that is ibogaine. So my supplier tells me that it's very high quality and its from cameroon africa.

Do you mean 73gram TA?  out of a Kilo?  I doubt that it is as high quality of RB as they say...  I got over 40grams TA out of just around 115 grams good quality RB.  I did an opiate detox on 4.5 grams of that TA and it worked wonders.. Your experience sounds amazing but if you had flooded proper, you wouldn't have been able to build a fire, you would have been completely laid out, unable to move... but maybe taking over the course of several days made you able to do this.. I really don't know, it sounds like you got a lot out of it regardless.

I still wouldn't advise flooding again this soon..  I will see what I can find out.  Did you get it from a reputable dealer or just some guy from Camaroon?

lalababa

Offline lalababa

• UBERMOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2014, 12:23:17 AM »
I can't seem to find anything but 7% may indeed be high, if that is the truth..  I know there are people who participate on here infrequently that would know for sure.  If you had done all 25 grams in one night you may have been completely immobile as that should be a pretty heavy flood dose if good quality bark..  So if it is, you must have a very high tolerance as 5 grams, especially days in a row would really make it difficult to function in your daily life.  Some do have a high tolerance but I would still be very careful..  building it up in your system like that you could have an accidental flood and not being prepared for that could be dangerous.  I would suggest taking less and see if it gives you the same feeling of well being.  Anyways,  I can't wait to hear more of what you have been experiencing with these large microdoses/boosters.

lalababa

Offline The eye

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2014, 01:51:19 AM »
saturday 1h34am

Still feeling good. Did about 5 grams again . 3grams from 8ham to around 3-4 then about an other 2grams after that last dose(.6g) at 10 pm.

I seem to be peace wit iboga but I am still respecting everything about how I feel and the signs around me. I get thoughts about being in harmony with plants ... Even had empathy for plants enjoying and craving soil....lol. I know it sounds weird but it dosent feel weird and I feel the spirit seizing threw my eyes and feeling things... I don't see alot of beams of light but whenever I smudge my place with sage I can see a very lucid green little light or "spirit" wich would the best way in words that I'm feeling that I'm describing.

Sometimes in the day I get a little discomfort but nothing to bad. It's like a feeling of forced meditation .... No wonder Ancient languages where made out of hieroglyph and such because I could imagine how hard it would be for them to explain the experience of being in touch with the Devine with words lol. There is no words to describe how enlightenment  feels like, only drawings in my opinion....

I'm out to bed guys. I haven't had much sleep in the last days .my energy is threw the oof but something tells me I need a good recovery sleep tonight ( no alarms in the morning tomorrow! Yea! :-)

Do I make sens to you guys? Lol keep posting ;-) I want to read opinions.... Lets figure the iboga spirit out. Do you guys believe in its spirit and do you see it as a grift from the Devine?

Starting to feel a bit African also;-)

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2014, 07:11:30 AM »
It's certainly doesn't sound like 7%.  Be careful there may come a tipping point and the Iboga "flip your shit phenomena" might happen with literally a bit too much.  That's a lot of boga'ing to do, I gotta say there may be a breaking point when you least expect it.  African indeed for there is spirit skin deep w/in. 

Offline The eye

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2014, 11:01:57 AM »
Tribes in the Congo and the Gabon region of West Africa have been using ibogaine for many years. Chewing the Tabernanthe root by tribal hunters is very common on hunting trips which last many days. It reportedly allows them to remain motionless for many hours while waiting for their prey. The root is also used in a tribal ritual in which boys pass on to men. This ritual usually lasts for three days during which the boy does not eat or sleep. It is believed that the supplicant has a near death experience.

-I'm sure the hunters would chew 5grams or more everyday on there hunting trip...
-I'm about worried about you guys being right on the potency... Is there anyways I could veryfy the potency myself? Except just experimenting it.

Last night sleept like a baby . I get up early and full of energy.. Very lucid dreams but I don't remember most of them. Feeling like the force if the law of attraction is very strong for me.....

You guys are right I will be carefully with the dosage. I don't want to go in a typing point when I'm in public or driving. I need to find an expert of some sort that could follow me with this and maybe check my blood levels of ibogaine.... Any fellow Canadians know of an iboga clinic near the Ottawa region? The closest I found online was in Toronto... Even in the Montreal area would be good.

Offline The eye

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2014, 11:08:07 AM »

Do you mean 73gram TA?  out of a Kilo?  I doubt that it is as high quality of RB as they say...  I got over 40grams TA out of just around 115 grams good quality RB.  I did an opiate detox on 4.5 grams of that TA and it worked wonders.. Your experience sounds amazing but if you had flooded proper, you wouldn't have been able to build a fire, you would have been completely laid out, unable to move... but maybe taking over the course of several days made you able to do this.. I really don't know, it sounds like you got a lot out of it regardless.

I still wouldn't advise flooding again this soon..  I will see what I can find out.  Did you get it from a reputable dealer or just some guy from Camaroon?

lalababa

Ya that's what I meant. what do you suggest is the percentage of TA  of good root bark suppose to be? If you got 40g out of 115g that's about 35% right?

I'm confused I thought that root bark contained 4-6% of TA and half of that would be ibogaine? Yes?

Ohh and I got it from an online source in Canada that have very good customer service and I've got other enthogens from them and always came threw with decent quality stuff. Also the reviews online about this site as been good but I could only find a few .... I wouldn't think they would screw me with this hopefully.its annoying me I need to find out the truth about this potency thing. If my experience could help others to improve themselves spiritualy and mentaly I will be satisfied. I need to have a clear idea of the potency of my stuff
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 11:18:39 AM by The eye »

Offline The eye

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2014, 11:24:45 AM »
I am also very telepathic I find . I always had a bit of this happening with me but it seems stronger.... Lets say I think about someone they would call me right away. I seem to be able to figure what people will say also especially my girlfriend. Sometimes I'm with people and I start getting these super good ideas or making complex connections to things... It makes m laugh because I don't want to tell my friends it might be a bit overwhelming for them...
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 11:26:56 AM by The eye »

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2014, 06:19:01 PM »
With all due respect be careful, been there done that. 

Nice studies btw.

Defender of Tabernanthe iboga,
Kampum

Offline The eye

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2014, 07:44:53 PM »
With all due respect be careful, been there done that. 

Nice studies btw.

Defender of Tabernanthe iboga,
Kampum

Really ? Can you tell about your experience please?i have not consumed any drugs or alcohol with the exception of the occasional hit of the marijane with friends. I feels kinda right and is smoked this plant and its spirit and respect it also. And smoke tabacco I actually like smoking it just the negative effects sometime hat are not pleasant.I also smoke tabacco and was thinking of getting some organic tabacco and meek my own cigarettes because of the crap commercial tabaco has in.
 diet is very clean. No fluoride or any products that contains it. I take natural plant supplement like Iodine from organic kelp ,chaga mushroom, shilajit , omega 3 , fermented skate liver oil and activation x. Mostly to protect my pineal gland from human made toxins. I find that decalcify ing your body and your mind much more eficient.

I eat mostly plant based food  and for proton I eat mostly chiken and supplement with plant base organic protein supplements and New Zealand cow 100% natural whey supplements.

I'm 26years old. This looks very promising to enhance my enlightenment journey. Strikly as a tool from Mother Earth and everyday I meditate  at least an hour a day plus short one threw the day and follow my intuition wich in full confidence.

I'm very proud of myself and support all of you that are in this journey with respect.

Thanks
Cheers

Offline lalababa

• UBERMOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2014, 03:31:45 AM »
-I'm sure the hunters would chew 5grams or more everyday on there hunting trip...
-I'm about worried about you guys being right on the potency... Is there anyways I could veryfy the potency myself? Except just experimenting it.

You guys are right I will be carefully with the dosage. I don't want to go in a typing point when I'm in public or driving. I need to find an expert of some sort that could follow me with this and maybe check my blood levels of ibogaine.... Any fellow Canadians know of an iboga clinic near the Ottawa region? The closest I found online was in Toronto... Even in the Montreal area would be good.

I believe MAPS at one point would test your bark to see if it was the real deal and/or the potency of it, not sure if they are still doing that or not but you may want to find out.  After a bit of research, I think 7% is high in alkaloid content but I have to agree with Kampum that it doesn't seem like your bark is that high.  Root bark will vary in potency even from the same source all of the time.  Iboga World may have  wonderful bark one day and not so good the next so just because your source says their bark is high in alkaloid content doesn't mean exactly that you will be getting THAT bark.  It is in high demand now and they may have run out of the high potency stuff before sending you yours.  Either that or you have one hell of a tolerance, which may be the case but either way be careful.. as Kampum warned you may just hit the tipping point and you are right, you would NOT want that to happen while driving or doing anything that could put you or others in danger!  I don't know of many Canadian clinics, I don't know any really.. a lot in Mexico and other places in the world but not familiar with Canadian clinics though I know they exist.

Kampum :  Glad to see you around, I really hope you stick around, believe it or not, I have missed you around here.. if you do plan to stick around could you please convince entheo_newbie to come back? ;)  Your information is valuable to us and I am about to get back to work every day here soon and just can't be here every day like I am able to in the winter.  We have had some wonderful new folks here lately and you could help out a lot.  I am very happy to see you posting and hope you are doing okay.

Much love,
lala

Offline skinny

• Banzi
    • View Profile
    • Church of Reality
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2014, 01:05:26 PM »
Kampum :  Glad to see you around, I really hope you stick around, believe it or not, I have missed you around here.. if you do plan to stick around could you please convince entheo_newbie to come back? ;)  Your information is valuable to us and I am about to get back to work every day here soon and just can't be here every day like I am able to in the winter.  We have had some wonderful new folks here lately and you could help out a lot.  I am very happy to see you posting and hope you are doing okay.

Much love,
lala

Same here!  I said it before, you are always welcome to come back and post here. :)

skinny

your Ctrl-V whore brought to you by Clipmate

Choose Reality:  http://www.churchofreality.org