Author Topic: Taking higher daily (micro/booster doses) *******------------>  (Read 7696 times)

Iboga Panacea

Re: Taking higher daily (micro/booster doses) *******------------>
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2014, 07:11:16 PM »
Thank you all, I never left, I'm sure my brother entheo newbie still reads daily.  I have to learn to only speak when it is helpful.  Love you all and always will gushing in tears and gushing in laughter.

Offline lalababa

• UBERMOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2014, 08:40:52 PM »
Thank you all, I never left, I'm sure my brother entheo newbie still reads daily.  I have to learn to only speak when it is helpful.  Love you all and always will gushing in tears and gushing in laughter.

This makes me happy to hear.  I love you Kampum and am glad you are here.

lala

Offline mo

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2014, 07:02:13 AM »
this makes me happy too - much love and kind respect to all!
in a universe like ours, to beings like us, the idea of a god dying can be quite liberating

Offline The eye

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2014, 02:24:38 PM »
Good to see a reunion of knowledgeable folks around here!

I little update. I'm up to 36 grams in total that I've been taking in the last 3 weeks. So far I feel good. No overstimulation or any discomfort. I've lowered my doses per day in the least couple days . I didn't take any yesterday and only took one gram this morning.

What are the max dosage anyone took within a month? What's the shortest time anyone ever went between floods? Today is Friday and I was thinking of taking 5grams later tonight to see if I will get any "near flood effects" what do you guys think? In my opinion it would be safe to take 5grams at once later tonight because I haven't experience any discomfort or overstimulation....

What would the bwiti people think of that? Anyone on this board ever went to a bwiti ceremony?

Offline DiamondHeart

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2014, 05:25:49 PM »
Here's a brief post on my micro (well more like macro) dosing experience.
I have a high tolerance and I'm sure the kambo intensified the effects.

http://eboka.info/index.php?topic=1748.0

Everyone responds differently - so what one person would consider a max dose for a month is likely to be very different for someone else - really depends on how sensitive you are and how strong the RB is. I could probably ingest a lot of high quality RB in a month and be fine whereas someone else would be flat on their back in a semi flood on half the amount and quality.

Attempting to find the shortest time between floods is not a good idea I think

1) It's not good for you and the spirit of iboga will likely tell you so if you attempt to do that - you can find threads on here where people have reported that.
2) It's not a competitive sport and we don't want to encourage people to do that
3) Iboga is endangered remember - use wisely and only as necessary/needed.

Have you checked out the microdosing child forum? Some good info in there if microdosing is of interest to you.

I'm sure my brother entheo newbie still reads daily.

Actually, no, first time I've checked the forum in 4 months - I got a strange impulse to check the site - must have picked up on the fact that you were talking about me....  cue Twilight Zone music..
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 05:28:17 PM by entheo_newbie »

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2014, 05:39:02 PM »
What would the bwiti people think of that? Anyone on this board ever went to a bwiti ceremony?

People have posted here on it in the past.  For most that was there last post on this forum after they were initiated. A phenomena exist within the Bwiti of not sharing too much info on the experience.  I think this is to prevent what is called Claridade...

http://forums.ayahuasca.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12472&hilit=Claridade

I can't really speak to the rest because I'm so sensitive to Iboga.  If I took 5 grams and be full on but what I have is high quality root bark.  Even 200mg energizes me.  I've had weaker RB for sure.  I'm just not a good gauge because of my sensitivity.  If I take too much for too long it resembles an imbalanced mental state.  I have to be super careful so I always advise friends to do the same.

Wow entheo!  How's it going?

Offline lalababa

• UBERMOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2014, 06:34:57 PM »
Yay!  Entheo..Great to see you here and yes, that is strange that this is the first time you have checked in..  I had looked at your profile and noticed you hadn't been on in months so this is so cool.  I am glad to have you both back.

LOVE,
lala

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2014, 07:24:34 PM »
I am glad to have you both back.

It's great to be here again.  I realize my role as moderator was not healthy for the forum.  I'm much better just giving my experience without all the rules and regulations. 

Offline lalababa

• UBERMOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2014, 08:10:02 PM »
 :D

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2014, 12:21:10 AM »
Check the Sacramental James posts as it sounds like that might be that your original source is from him.  A lot of companies have been buying his bunk roots.  I would only buy from companies that have reputable long standing sources like Iboga World, reset.nu and Cerberus.  Any of the others are iffy to say the least and charge way too much. 

Offline The eye

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2014, 08:44:47 PM »
Where can I ask for source check? Is it ok if I say the name of the website even if he's not a sponsor here?They are very quick for service and have good prices on it actually...

Offline lalababa

• UBERMOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2014, 12:20:37 AM »
I think it is fine to say who you got it from... no worries.

lala

Offline The eye

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2014, 12:25:16 AM »
Tranceplants.net

Offline lalababa

• UBERMOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2014, 03:02:27 AM »
Hmm.. I have actually never heard of this company so beware.. Like Kampum said Iboga World, Cerebus and a few others are legit but even they get different quality bark from time to time and this is the first time I have ever heard that name.  Maybe you could ask them where they got their bark from.. like a name.  It probably came from Camaroon since it is illegal to take it from Gabon but there are some shady dealers out there and they deal with these larger companies as well.  It sounds like it is Iboga but it doesn't sound nearly as strong as they say it is and if they say it was tested in a lab and are lying, who knows what else they would lie about... was it inexpensive compared to other places you looked?

Offline The eye

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2014, 11:04:44 AM »
The previous batch that I got was from spirit botanical and this the the batch that I made my first flood with.