Author Topic: Repeated Iboga dosings - any additional benefit?  (Read 2432 times)

Offline Awakener

• View Profile
Repeated Iboga dosings - any additional benefit?
« on: March 22, 2014, 08:14:22 AM »
I did a flood 9 months back and I don't intend to do another any time soon. But I was wondering if it is something I could do every say three years? I was curious about people who have repeated the flood on a few occasions and wanted to know what their experiences were. I'd be doing it mostly for exploration of my psyche and for healing reasons. Can anyone comment?

Offline DiamondHeart

• View Profile
Re: Repeated Iboga dosings - any additional benefit?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2014, 08:33:57 PM »
Some people flood once a year or so but I don't know if they did that year after year after year. Certainly doing a flood after a 3 year break would be absolutely fine particularly  for the reasons you stated.

If you search  the journal section, you'll find threads from people who have flooded multiple times. Everyone is different so there's no pattern to how it will go. You could have a flood filled with bliss and light and then have a, shall we say, challenging one.

Offline Awakener

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2014, 11:18:01 PM »
Thanks Entheo, I will check those journals out. Any in particular you'd recommend?

Offline DiamondHeart

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2014, 11:34:54 AM »
Sorry, I don't recall specific ones. Some I read as they were posted, some I came across by accident while browsing the journal entries. You have have to get create and search on the journal section using second or third in the hopes of catching posts where people are referring to subsequent flood experiences

Offline holybark

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2014, 02:20:01 AM »
I had 2 floods in the same year.  My second one was partially an accident, and was very difficult, but also helped me get a better understanding of the Iboga experience as a whole, and my relationship to it. Aside from the aforementioned floods, I have also had numerous booster doses and micro doses.  At the moment, I have no intention of eating more Iboga, respecting and honoring the root, its teachings, and myself.  While doing floods once every 3 years like you mentioned sounds totally reasonable, I feel the Iboga will tell you when you've had enough. Much love!
I'm not in your trap, I'm in my own trap.

Offline Awakener

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2014, 04:30:41 AM »
Thanks holybark. Good to know! I don't have any agenda to take it at the moment but I haven't ruled out taking it again in the future.