Author Topic: Why isn't there any information about Iboga causing H.P.P.D ??  (Read 12351 times)

Offline missjess

• View Profile
Re: Why isn't there any information about Iboga causing H.P.P.D ??
« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2014, 08:11:33 PM »
Look Lalababa but you are getting way to personal now I do not appreciate you at all commenting on anything about my Depersonalization disorder! You have absolutely no right whatsoever to say to this:
"missjess: if you can't experience love or have an emotional connection to people, why would you get married?  I think that this fact alone proves that you are manipulative and a liar." How dare u say this!!! many ppl with dp are married or in relationships !! It's not our fault that we cannot feel because of the disorder but that does not mean we don't want to or try to be how we once were before we got this crap. Don't say bullshit about something you know nothing of! This post was about me asking why there was no warning of getting hppd nothing more! Certainly not about my personal life and my disorder. Don't u dare bring this up again!

Why in the world would I be lying, honestly that is just ridiculous I have no reason to lie about this. Thats just silly. I only wanted to make others aware of the possibility of getting a rlly bad form of hppd from Iboga.

And I already said I have no issues with Iboga being great for other people, and drug addicts.

I'm not taking any drugs or medications as previously stated! Some person was only trying to give me advice on how to solve dissociation by taking suboxone and I never chose to use it and most likely will never try it.

Offline lalababa

• UBERMOD
    • View Profile
Re: Why isn't there any information about Iboga causing H.P.P.D ??
« Reply #46 on: May 09, 2014, 08:15:26 PM »
I can bring up your disorder because your disorder is what is causing all of the issues you are going through that YOU bring up here.  You were told NOT to use Iboga because of your disorder, therefore we have every right to talk about it.  I am with Cal on this, this thread is done.