Author Topic: relating to a plant spirit vs. ingesting a molecule  (Read 1964 times)

Offline body-ça-te-va

• View Profile
    • Extreme Healing: Working with the Heavy Stuff
relating to a plant spirit vs. ingesting a molecule
« on: July 02, 2014, 09:44:36 PM »
This is an open question to all practitioners.  Microdosing for me is inseparable from the skill of communicating with the plant -- asking and listening.  I learned this skill from another plant medicine and it serves me well.  I have no idea what it would be like to attempt this deep meditation/therapy/healing process with an isolated molecule like ibogaine.  I have no idea how I would go about it.  Yet I know some people practice it successfully with ibogaine.  I'd like to hear from people about the difference between the two and how it affects their spiritual work. 
“Life is the only game in which the object of the game is to learn the rules”.    Ashleigh Brilliant

www.extremehealing.org

Offline holybark

• View Profile
Re: relating to a plant spirit vs. ingesting a molecule
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2014, 04:12:47 AM »
My ability to communicate with the spirit of any healing medicine was the result of my first experience with Ibogaine HCL.  It is my belief that the spirit of Iboga is retained in the isolated Ibogaine alkaloid.  While the root, TA, and HCL are all different experiences, they all have the ability to be used in a spiritually healing context.  Although, I do understand why many people want all the alkaloids, and I do prefer to use TA when suitable.  I feel like the TA and rootbark experiences tend to have a larger, more long lasting impact.
I'm not in your trap, I'm in my own trap.