Author Topic: Incredible visions  (Read 1984 times)

Offline buck36

• View Profile
Incredible visions
« on: July 10, 2014, 11:22:50 PM »
Today is day 4 out of my flood.....no sleep yet,eyes hurt a few residual withdrawal symptoms. A little kicky and sneezy but not constant. So far this has been 100 times easier than my flood to get off methadone.Still feel like crap,but the visions I had were,wow! The first part of it were Iboga cartoons,hyper sounds and images. The second half was like something out of clan of the cave bear.... I was a prehistoric witch at a gathering in some ancient land . Every one of my relatives from my dads side were there. There was drumming and singing and shooting animals with arrows. We began to call down gods to aid in the making of a staff. The staff grew with amazing speed and color until we were all yelling and the drumming got louder. Pretty soon ,I was flying and yelling until it became thunder.

Offline lalababa

• UBERMOD
    • View Profile
Re: Incredible visions
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2014, 03:56:05 AM »
Wow!

That sounds amazing  Thank you so much for sharing.   You need to hang in there.  The lingering w/d symptoms will go away once you get some sleep.. Hopefully that will happen soon.  You could take some melatontin to help you sleep.

Keep us posted!

lala

Offline buck36

• View Profile
Re: Incredible visions
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2014, 05:59:58 PM »
Yes,after finally sleeping,the residual w/d's stopped... this is something ppl need to keep in mind. It can be difficult post Ibo. Still,nothing compared to the hell one might experience without. I must say, I was worried. The last flood from methadone,so very difficult. This time,I just cant believe how well this worked for SAO. I was back to work day 5. Granted,still hadn't slept or really eaten, but was on my feet ,working,speaking,living without opiates. It's almost too good to be true.