Author Topic: Micro Dose journal  (Read 3202 times)

Offline king

• View Profile
Micro Dose journal
« on: September 17, 2014, 05:12:09 PM »
More for keeping records but come along for the ride if you wish.  Micro Dosing RB for spiritual awakening/ridding beer from my life.  Not an abuser but super easy to kick back and enjoy 2-3 beers a night.  Drinking runs in the family so don't need it.

Day 1: .1mg test for allergies
Day 2: .2mg
Day 3: .4
Day 4: .5

So far not much happening, if anything maybe touch more energy/wanting to get things done.  I own 2 small business with employees and have 4 kids and a wife :) so easy for me to get bogged down.

On a side note I also own a float center and plan on incorporating floating while using RB minimum floating once a week shooting for twice a week.  Don't know what floating is look up sensory deprivation tank....

I plan on double dosing with .5 any thoughts?

Scared to flood as I have only ever smoked weed and smoked DMT, DMT twice it was awesome but pretty sure 2 times is the max the elfs allow lol..Second time on DMT i got this overwhelming thoughts that i was suppose to be building a business not in this realm lol wasn't scary just was the message and I sure as hell didn't think that my self.

Offline RhythmSpring

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Micro Dose journal
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2014, 06:54:10 PM »
Hah! Interesting to hear about the DMT message. Yeah, I don't think that stuff is supposed to be made a habit.

I think if you double dose with .5g (500mg) I think you'd be safe, probably just feel that energy a bit more. Although I do admire your gradual approach. That might serve you best.

And welcome!

Offline king

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2014, 09:58:19 PM »
Thanks for the repy rhythm!  I plan to dose 20g thats all I have.  Do you think it will help open me up spiritually?  Or is a flood more than likely to do it?  Is a flood crazier than DMT in your opinion?

Offline RhythmSpring

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2014, 01:38:51 AM »
Comparing DMT to Iboga is like comparing apples and oranges. Both are pretty "crazy" and not for the faint-hearted. Other than that, they act completely differently on the psyche. One comparison between the two that has been made is that DMT is like like getting the answers from beyond, and Iboga is getting the answers from within. I tend to agree with that.

20g of rootbark open you up spiritually? Sure. I look forward to hearing how that goes. Obviously we can't predict the future for you, but chances are good something'll shift in your life. If you consider your time microdosing with Iboga as a sacred time of learning, working on relationships, changing habits and in general making strides in improving your life, it can be just as impactful as a flood dose. I like to think that the impact of x amount of Iboga taken all at once is equal to the impact of x amount of Iboga taken gradually over a 1-2 month period via microdosing. It adds up, in my view.

Offline king

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2014, 12:58:38 PM »
Great info thanks man.....

Took another .5 yesterday on day 4 def felt it.  Felt pretty heavy at night and could space out pretty easily.  Meditated some but just went to bed after.  Feel a little groggy today (next day) gonna do .5 again today.

Offline DiamondHeart

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2014, 01:05:15 PM »
The first time I took a significant amount of RB, I started with a couple of grams a day (my sensitivity is LOW so take that into account when comparing this to your experience). I probably took about 20g of RB over the course of 5 days ending with about 10g the final night (again, I can handle this without a problem, you may not!)

It was definitely an incredible experience. I remember going for a long walk and not being besieged by my usual mental chatter, no thoughts of the past or future, I was just in the present enjoying every step of the act of walking. I've never felt so free - talk about seeing how life can be without all the baggage we drag into it.

Let us know how it goes for you.

Offline king

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2014, 01:55:22 PM »
today .6

Feel good over all, sleeping well.  I do dream more than usual.  Biggest thing I notice is more focused on doing things.  I lean more towards procrastinator but not with iboga :)  I just have a mental conversation and the conclusion is usually just get it done and over with lol.

Other big one is my intuition.  I am noticing I can sense when someone will be coming by to our shop to pick up their order etc kinda cool...now if I can put that towards trading stocks lol

Offline king

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2014, 07:30:53 PM »
been doing .5 daily ....not noticing to many more enhancements....hopefully next week

Offline Lefrog

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2014, 05:15:46 PM »
Hey King, have just joined and looking to start micro-dosing soon so I really welcome your input/diary updates! Glad to hear things are going well so far. Would also really like to hear about your DMT experiences because that's also on my list (the ever increasing list!)  :)