Author Topic: iboga & coffee enema microdosing  (Read 2569 times)

Offline samyama

• View Profile
iboga & coffee enema microdosing
« on: September 24, 2014, 07:27:36 AM »
Hi there,

because oral microdosing has some problems down here, I started to do microdose enemas. And since I was doing coffee enemas I tried to combine both, see what how that went.

Times I did this combo now were very rewarding. Not only did I feel the iboga for the whole day when done in the morning, also the coffee seemed to be boosted by the iboga, resulting in a thorough cleanse.

The recipe is boil iboga rootbark with a little acid for 2 times of 1 hour. Then evaporate till it's between 500 ml and 1 liter, anything that will enable you to dose it carefully. I make a solution of 10 grams on 500 ml water...

The whole mix consists of 3 or 4 tablespoons black coffee, a pinch of celtic sea salt and the iboga solution. When I add the iboga, take about 1 gram and it's important to keep in mind that done this way you need less for the same effect.

When done in the morning with 1 gram iboga solution, it will last the whole day.

Offline mo

• View Profile
Re: iboga & coffee enema microdosing
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2014, 01:43:21 PM »
wow, how intriguing - well done!

may i ask you though - what about the acidity? i have been bombarded in the last two weeks with synchronicities about the fact that in the western world our PH value of our body tends towards the acidic spectrum and this is the breeding ground for illness. and i have tried to cut down on coffee since it shares a place on the top of the list of acidic every day foods/beverages.

the background to this is that i have a pretty messed up digestion and i am concerned about parasites in my intestines. recently so i am experimenting with various things .. maybe i should try your recipe, but i have to decide what to do with the coffee ..

i'd be interested to hear your take on a more alkaline diet and the bad impact of too much acidic food, particularly on the digestive tract.

but anyways - really  great that you have done and discovered this - true work with the medicine - respect!

edit: curious, i just found this statement "Finally, coffee enemas are great at helping to increase overall body pH because they help to detoxify the liver." (source: http://www.youcanbeatthyroiddisorders.com/) - i'll dig into it - would be my first enema..

edit: wow, the wikipedia page lists strong warnings against coffee enemas ..
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 01:55:16 PM by mo »
in a universe like ours, to beings like us, the idea of a god dying can be quite liberating

Offline Tyler

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2014, 07:20:48 PM »
i do not have a high opinion of coffee enemas.

at one point, i used them daily, even 4-5 times daily.
but that led to a new kind of addiction to caffeine, worse even than from drinking coffee.

and the whole withdrawal stage from it made me feel very low.

Offline samyama

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2014, 06:17:30 AM »
may i ask you though - what about the acidity? i have been bombarded in the last two weeks with synchronicities about the fact that in the western world our PH value of our body tends towards the acidic spectrum and this is the breeding ground for illness. and i have tried to cut down on coffee since it shares a place on the top of the list of acidic every day foods/beverages.

From what I gathered this is a bit more complex than simple acid/ base pH... The stomach tends to be very acidic and this will aid in both digestion as well protection. The blood on the other hand tends to be a bit base. And probably various organs, tracts or vessels have their own pH enviroment.

And more than that, it's a balance of various salts. So a somewhat more complicated mineral balance.

Just to eat as natural as possible and avoid all processed foods. That should do the trick. Choices of various amounts of this and that will add to the healthyness...

If anyone has more info on this, I would be glad to take notice...

i do not have a high opinion of coffee enemas.

at one point, i used them daily, even 4-5 times daily.
but that led to a new kind of addiction to caffeine, worse even than from drinking coffee.

and the whole withdrawal stage from it made me feel very low.

My experience is to take it easy. Too much is never okay and in combination with iboga it's easy to take too much. Please take care trying this.

It's an option if oral iboga gives too much side effects, so when microdosing you end up throwing up your food... That sort of stuff.

Offline samyama

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2014, 03:01:02 PM »
Something to say about this synergetic combo. I finished my microdose schedule of about 1 gram Iboga tea with average of 3 spoons black coffee and some grey sea salt.

I only took it every other day, my protocol was to see if I was ready for the next dose and only then to administer it.

The effects were in general a phase of detox immediately after the procedure. This lasted 1 or 2 hours. Mostly shivers and a few times mild sensation of nausea/ reduced apetie. After that a pronounced presence of Iboga. Some days I felt really great, others a lapse of buried feelings like trapped emotions.

For me the difference between oral comsumption was that I didn't wanted to lie down and sleep all the time, instead I had plenty of energy.

Danger of addiction was zero I would say. Overall this is a combo that is not suited for multiple times a day. Ofcourse, it's what I tried the last day, since I had some left and didn't want to keep it since it got too old, or at least so I reasoned. So I took a second enema during the day, but before noon, and got in a really terrible state of just too much overwhelming feelings, trapped emotions again... In the end I could sleep at night, so it wasn't too bad. But if you go over 1 time a day, be prepared for some serious encounter.

Another method of preparing was I found to be less time consuming, just boil a gram of rootbark in the amount of water you want to use plus some extra to compensate everaporation. For about 30 minutes and with a tiny amount of vinegar. Then after boiling add the coffee and optional salt and let it cool overnight, next morning reheat and administer...