Author Topic: Re: Hallo Eboka!  (Read 1323 times)

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
Re: Hallo Eboka!
« on: October 02, 2014, 02:46:01 AM »
  Yah - rereading my post I did not quite articulate my meanings clearly, kinda sounded rather dismal which is not at all what I had in mind. It's just that when this little place began, there was zero anything else specifically dedicated to iboga...at all, anywhere at least in the English speaking world. This was only 2009, September. Cinco anos...crazy huh?? But yeah there was the ayahuasca forum, and various psychedelic/entheogen sites to which I personally am grateful for learning how online communities of our ilk function, how we speak to one another about 'things' that our alien overlords deem violations...etc..so much has changed, piggybacking on Moore's Law - not only has technology as most people understand it exponentially progressed, but things once not clearly understood as technologies in themselves have been revealed as just that and all swirled together in ever tightening spiral - and Lo! what a treat to watch it all, to be a part of in whatever way, what a cool, cool opportunity...it seems there was some residual something else in the bowl that just cashed out, hah. OOh that smell. So now I must pick this up later an possibly delte it. Just glad to see you home. great big love.

" I am you and what I see is me..."

Offline mudhen

• View Profile
Re: Hallo Eboka!
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2014, 03:24:50 PM »
Okie dokie.

Yah, I was feeling the need to delete, myself, what's up with that? What's up with the...what...deep aversion to saying it out loud where others can read. I just don't know. 'Couple years ago now I pulled everything I could find about me on the web, off, as best I could. Website, interviews, lalalala. Now, I'm venturing back, but even here, I have those lil flares of 'what did you just do?' after I hit post. And filaments of trepidation from having posted.
I have some ideas about it, but how crazy do I want to sound? ;)
Call me, yo.
I'll send you my latest number.

BIG love to you, brothermine.