Author Topic: Microdosing with TA tincture and interaction with other substances.  (Read 2167 times)

Offline samsonics

• View Profile
Hello to everybody,thanks for having me here,on this forum. :)
I would like to start microdosing with Iboga tincture (bought from reset.nu) for personal development  and just to be sure I wanted to ask few things about the microdosing:

1-If I got it correctly,microdosing with Iboga tincture is quite safe (1-2 drops in the morning),but I didn`t get it fow how long is safe to do this...or even better, is there a cycling scheme which provides the optimum results?

2-I checked on the internet to learn about  the interaction between iboga and nitric oxide ,creatine,aswaghanda,schizandra, GABA,agmantine sulfate,glutamine,taurine,magnesium glutamate(I am a body-builder wannabe and I consume these suplements on daily basis),but unfortunately I didn`t find much about it ,since iboga its quite unknown in the ordinary mass-media sources.Can you tell me if these suplements could interact  with Iboga in a unwanted manner?

Thanks and cheers !

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
Re: Microdosing with TA tincture and interaction with other substances.
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2014, 10:55:09 AM »
Aloha new friend! Welcome and thanks for your participation  :D

I know reset.nu to be of excellent repute but as far as their tinctures I'm completely inexperienced I'm afraid...do you have a good idea of what the concentration is?  Was the 1-2 drops in the a.m the procedure that reset recommended to you? Sounds like a nice start - I am wondering what 1 -2 drops would roughly equal in root bark? I think you will be very pleased microdosing this stuff, lots of folks come through a 'cycle' very satisfied and happy they chose that route. If/when you have spare time please peruse the http://eboka.info/micro-dosing/ board here on the forum - there's tons of info and user experience to munch on  ;D

As far as how long to keep up your particular md session - you will hear many people say 'listen to your body'. Meaning that - after a couple of consecutive days on, it's not uncommon to have some side effects if you will...really these 'side effects' are just the wood doing what it does, but since you are doing sub-psychoactive doses you're likely to experience little to nothing the first time out, maybe the second also. This can be true even for those who are sensitive to the medicine. But the microdosing protocol is a cumulative process and after a few days you may notice insomnia, loss of appetite, 'jitters' etc. Nothing incredible but still, it can be uncomfortable for some to adjust to - or if a week or more has gone by, this kind of thing may be your queue to discontinue microdosing for a time - let yourself absorb and assimilate whatevers happenin and then pick back up a couple weeks later. I think you will be quite surprised at the way iboga communicates itself to you, even in these small doses - if taken repeatedly and the ibogamines are allowed to stack up in your system, it's like having a co-pilot heh...

You could likely notice sharper, more vivid dreams during this process - this seems pretty common in many of us. Stamina and vigor increase is another commonly reported benefit - the natives do thus with small amounts of rootbark on long journeys and late night hunting parties,etc.. Safety with microdosing is a far more comfortable and relaxed affair than with a flood. Basic attention to detail, respect for the medicine and for yourself, and staying open to whatever possibilities present themselves during your process - bam, you got it!

I have no experience with nitric oxide to share with you samsonics - but other members may chime in to answer your questions concerning possible contraindications with the supplements you described. Blue Tiger is familiar with a lot of the stuff you mentioned - maybe he'll respond - or drop him a PM. Peeps are really laid back round 'heya and are always keen to help out.

Looking again at your list of supplements, that's quite a cocktail you got there. A few of those things I have incorporated at various times for various reasons, but only the aswaghanda have I used concomitantly with low doses of wood, and that so long ago I couldn't tell you what, if anything, I got from it. Really man, you may want to consider dropping most of that stuff while you are on a microdosing schedule. Things like taurine and nitric oxide are closely affiliated with the cardiovascular system and - though you may be pimp-ass healthy - it's always, always best to err on the side of caution with this stuff. That way you don't wake up dead or have some out-of-the-blue,super- rare, ridiculous episode that people read about as an example of how not to do this lol.... ;)

Yeah, upon deeper meditation, discontinue anything and everything that relates to your heart and circulatory system. NO is apparently a strong vasodilator and has other potent properties around this system, so my vote is pull the bulk of it whilst you do yo 'thang with the tincture, and get back on schedule with all that in the interim betwixt md'ing or shortly afterward. The GABA is probably fine, it didn't bother me and I dosed booster-size extract while on OTC GABA...harmless methinks. But all that other hard-to-pronounce stuff, if there is any doubt whatsoever just shelve it until your experiments with the medicine are complete  :)

Good questions man, very glad to have you - I am excited for you - hope you get all that you're after and more in your relationship with this incredible, marvelous shrub. Be well and we'd love to know how your md'ing goes!

~ Cal

" I am you and what I see is me..."

Offline samsonics

• View Profile
Re: Microdosing with TA tincture and interaction with other substances.
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2014, 12:35:23 PM »
Thanks mate for the warm welcome  :)
The tincture is a Cameroon, Root Bark, TPA HCL Extract 95% .Regarding the interaction with the suplements ,I guess  I will follow your advice .It`s better not to risk anything .So ,basically, the tincture will arrive in 2-3 days and in the meantime I will stop taking any kind of suplements and take only whey protein.It`s better to organise my priorities and trying to elevate my mood with Iboga supposed to be first one.One more time ,thanks and I will try to keep you posted with the evolution :)