Author Topic: Microdosing journal  (Read 2722 times)

Offline bijord

• View Profile
Microdosing journal
« on: December 19, 2014, 05:07:37 AM »
Hello every body! I'm a new person here, 24 years old :) Sorry for my English, that's not my native language... First I wanted to thanks you for all the knowledge I found in this board. It permitted me to have the courage to order 1g of TA extract and try a microdosing experiment. And how glad I'm, 3 weeks after that! I never took a flood doses, and heard that taking microdose before a flood dose is dangerous because you didn't "clear yourself" before, etc etc. In my experience I totally disagree.

Iboga TA is for me the best nootropic I've taken! It takes away a lot of stress for my exams, permit me to be more in present moment. It have the perfect "stimulating effect" (extremely natural and high mood). I was suffering of some low grade anhedonia, not depressive but really stressed by my exams/oral, low libido, drug craving, no hope for the future, no confidence in myself, self shame. I take on average 1 time codein a week. Was addicted to GHB to years ago, took lots of MDMA and other drugs. I use (and sometime abuse) dissociatives drugs like DXM and MXE...

First I wanted the iboga microdosing to decrease my cravings, but it not worked like that. Iboga totally curved my anhedonia. Now I can feel plesure from social interactions, and I can laugh and feel after a cathartic feeling. It was like codein was blocking me to evacuate tension, and Iboga cured that. I'm so thankful! Iboga decrease my procrastination too!

But I still take codeine with it. Iboga potentialise a little bit the codein, but not more so than 60-90mg of DXM (I always take my codein with low doses DXM, so I'm habituated to NMDA antagonism potentiating). I was a little bit disappointed by me to continue to take this opiate while I was feeling good thanks to iboga. I was thinking that I take codein because I feel miserable, but thanks to iboga I found this incorrect : I'm psychologically addicted to the pleasure of this shit (codein). Bad feeling are just pretext to take it. I had, in this 2-3 weeks lots of insight from myself, and attribute it to the mix of iboga, seeing a psy (sophrologue), and my willingness to understand why I was feeling trapped in despair and stress.

I'm aware now that Iboga is a crutch, and I have to make effort to stop or decrease my drug consumption while iboga help me, to be respectful and for my health. I see a "sophorologue" now and found that Iboga an this work feet very well, feel that I progress fast right now and exited about it! I'm trying right now to practice vipassana meditation daily (never manage to do it daily due to drug consumption, but did 2x10days vipassana retreat), in order to take good habit for when I won't have iboga mood boosting effects.

I tried while on iboga, piracetam and rhodiola rosea without bad effects. For the codein, be cautious, I know that's a tricky subject... I took also DXM with iboga (low dose, 300mg but not in one go, really progressively because I was afraid of bad effects) and found the DXM so nicely changed by the iboga, but maybe this can be dangerous for someone else, or with a increase in dosage.

I found too that sublingual TA extract dosage is far superior to oral if you want to save money! I use mouthwash with ethanol for maximal absorption, and keep TA extract more than 20min for optimal results. Right now i'm starting to feel tension and a little bit insomnia after 2-3 weeks of experiment (at roughly 30-40mg/day oral for 2 weeks, and 20-25mg/day sublingual last week), so I will stop a little bit the experiment.

Hope someone will find something here interesting. May all of you be happy and free from suffering :)

Offline RhythmSpring

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Microdosing journal
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2014, 04:23:15 PM »
Hi, welcome to Eboka!

Very interesting about the sublingual Iboga TA. I didn't know it was more efficient than oral, but that makes complete sense.

How much TA are you taking per day?

A break sounds good--to integrate all you've learned.

Offline bijord

• View Profile
Re: Microdosing journal
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2014, 11:05:42 AM »
Hi, welcome to Eboka!

Thanks a lot :)

Yes, found that 40mg oral (TA) is less efficient than 25mg sublingual if you use mouthwash and keep ibo sublingualy more than 20 minutes. Now I use 25mg sublingualy a day but i'm going to stop a little bit to see what happen as you recommend :)