Author Topic: Report of a failure treatment in a brazilian clinic and a cry for help!  (Read 3662 times)

Offline Amsterdamiss

• View Profile
Hello dear members of this forum.
My name is Katia and I wish to report my failed treatment with Ibogaine HCL in a Brazilian clinic, last month and to ask for guidance and some insight of what dose of Iboga TA 50% extract  and/or root bark, should I use to treat my cocaine addiction.
My body weight is 45 kg and the so called "therapist", owner of the clinic I went to, said that Ibogaine HCL dose should be 20 mg/kg divided in 5 days...
On the first day I took one capsule that I was told had 100 mg in it. I felt nothing!
On the second day I took two capsules (200 mg?); I got dizzy, scared and slept a lot.
On the third day, they gave me two different capsules (?); nothing.
On the fourth day I took four capsules (400 mg?); again felt a little fear, dizziness and I slept all day.
On the last day I would take just one, but as I said that my cocaine craving was still uncontrollable, so they gave me another four capsules (400 mg?); again nothing !!
The next day, upon returning home , I was still desperately craving cocaine!!, so I had to go out and score some.
I'm convinced that I was not really treated with Ibogaine HCL ...
I wonder what would be the flood dose of Iboga TA extract 50%, and Iboga root bark, in mg/kg that I should take for my cocaine addiction?

Could anyone please, help me?

Many, many thanks!

Katia
« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 11:05:34 PM by Amsterdamiss »

Offline mudhen

• View Profile
Re: Report of a failure treatment in a brazilian clinic and a cry for help!
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2015, 09:48:29 PM »
Where is the article I read years ago about someone snorting HCl when they wanted to snort coke? Was that mindvox? Or was it something Naranjo worked with? I don't remember.

Amsterdamiss, do you think your therapy wasn't effective because you did not reach the flood dose?

Certainly 'boga has lowered your tolerance? Are you having any insights, or just feeling panicky?

It might not be that you did not receive Hcl or 'real' iboga, but that you did not reach flood. I wasn't there, I don't know. It sounds to me that you had a very conservative dosing schedule, for reasons I cannot determine, though they may be valid.

If you search the internet and these forums, you can find good dosing recommendations.

It would be pretty stupid of someone to tell you exactly what to take, without knowing anything about you, your support person/peoples, and so much more.

I'm glad you are reaching out. Lots of good people here.

-m

Offline Amsterdamiss

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2015, 10:55:29 PM »
Hy guys, thanks for your support!
 I didn't have any insights, just felt fear and dizziness... I'm a dentist and I did all the blood tests recommend, EKG, etc, by myself once the clinic doesn't requested me nothing... My physical health is perfect! I think they might be afraid of the risks of the treatment or even that they was more interested on the profits by giving people much lower doses than what they say they do... For sure I didn't get the flood dose... It doesn't lowered my tolerance...The only thing I can notice now, 2 weeks later, is a slight better mood...

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2015, 04:55:42 PM »
My personal theory on Cocaine addiction and other addictions is that users are seeking out a plant spirit but in the improper way.  Coca is a divine gift to humankind on par with the other kings and queens of the Plantheon.  I encourage you to research Mambe as it known in Columbia and Ypadu as it is known in Peru.  This is powdered whole alkaloid and high alkaline Coca super nutrition.  I wouldn't neglect your attraction to this high plant spirit and instead try and direct it to its most effective and beneficial use.  This theory may be controversial but let's face it not even Iboga can guarantee to conquer these addictions.  Eat it don't snort it and discover why the Incas were/are such badass builders and constructors of culture.  One of the few cultures that didn't have to cobquir tribes but instead tribes chose to adopt the Incas traditions of success and prosperity.  No doubt Coca played/plays a major role in there culture.

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2015, 04:58:00 PM »
Most centers give the bare minimum flood dose, very different than how the Bwiti administer it. 

Offline lalababa

• UBERMOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2015, 07:35:46 AM »
that much hcl and you wouldn't be sleeping all day.  were your senses heightened at all? even w a TA flood as I am taking the first increments, my senses are heightened beyond belief and 400 mg of good hcl should/could flood you depending on size...it would at least hit threshold and threshold flood dose has been one of best experiences w the medicine./ If you were taking that much hcl in that short amount of time, it should have accumulated and given you quite the experience and at the very least taken care of your cravings!  Were there others being treated at this facility? Did they have similar experiences?  Why did they not give you a proper flood dose?  Was it a white powder in a capsule?

If so, I would be agreeing w you that this was probably not Iboga HCL or Iboga anything unless you are one of those very rare people whom it doesn't work for  a very small percentage of caucasians lack the enzyme needed to metabolize it..so that is a possibility, but a rare one

By the way Welcome!

lalababa