Author Topic: microdosing vs flood dose  (Read 2780 times)

Offline kuteguy

• View Profile
microdosing vs flood dose
« on: February 25, 2015, 04:39:54 PM »
So I have been looking for a provider that does flood doses, ideally in non-americas location. I haven't really found anyone I have connected with. I am looking for this for psycho-spiritual reasons.

I have never taken any drugs (well I did a 3 week Aya retreat).

Do you think slowly self administering and increasing doses (over a month?) will be the same as flooding? or the best and only way is flooding to 'break the head'?

Offline lalababa

• UBERMOD
    • View Profile
Re: microdosing vs flood dose
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2015, 02:30:11 AM »
Hi There!

No, microdosing for a month won't be the same as flooding and I don't think anyone would recommend it either.   I do think microdosing can be very beneficial but I do think flooding is the way to go personally.
 There are a lot of good providers out there a lot of them are in mexico and South America.. There is Paul Featherstone in Greece and I have heard nothing but good things about him.

lalababa

Offline kuteguy

• View Profile
Re: microdosing vs flood dose
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2015, 01:54:12 AM »
Shame about Paul Featherstone. I had heard good things about him and so contacted him. He told me he was on holidays and will be back on a particular date and gave me his contact details (mobile, Skype). I did so but he never responded back. I emailed him again too.

All this over two weeks of trying.

He completely ignored me and he never bothered to make the effort to reply back.