Author Topic: Suppliers  (Read 5606 times)

Offline kuteguy

• View Profile
Suppliers
« on: February 28, 2015, 03:31:24 AM »
Any tips with good suppliers? In UK, looking to do full dose with provider but then i want to microdose myself.

Was going to go to ibogaworld.com but have continually heard bad things about them including their products and the advice they provide.

Not looking for hcl... And ideally capsules so they are already pre-measured

Offline mudhen

• View Profile
Re: Suppliers
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2015, 04:18:38 PM »
Not a tip for a UK supplier, but let your provider know you are wanting to microdose, before you come see them. That should be the easiest way to acquire what you are seeking.
Many good providers will send a person home with a 'booster' dose, anyway.

m

Offline kuteguy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2015, 04:45:49 AM »
Hi Mudhen, yes that was my thinking also but wanted to investigate all options so i don't get charged sky high 'super special discounted' rates (sarcasm of course)  :-X

Offline shinobidef

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2015, 05:24:35 AM »
I'm in the UK and recently received this email from Maya after I contacted them:

This message is to bring issues under your attention regarding the quality and potency of our recent supplies of Iboga rootbark.

In the last year we have had the greatest trouble and losses because none of our many Iboga suppliers were able to provide us with consistent quality material. In some cases the quality was very bad, or it produced unwanted side effects, resulting in many complaints and loss of our investments. We had to throw it away and our suppliers didn't refund us for any of the losses.

Now we have found a new source and that material has been available for a while, but again we receive mixed reports, ranging from negative physical effects, to unexpected strong effects. In one case a customer reported that a participant had to be taken to hospital. Note that the dosage at that point was 4 grams, taken in 2 portions. This is simply too much. This new stock is too strong to take such an amount at once. Generally, Iboga is administered in small teaspoons of half a gram, with a maximum of one spoon per hour, over a course of 20 hours. This avoids unexpected effects and allows the body to work with the material slowly.

Conclusion:
All these problems made us decide to stop providing Iboga rootbark, until we have found suppliers that guarantee their product, and when we have methods to analyse the product to ensure it meets our standards, before offering it to our customers. We regret to temporary discontinue Iboga rootbark, and we hope to have found a solution very soon.

Thanks for understanding.

---

I don't know whether we're allowed to recommend suppliers on this site but there's another I'm looking at who I believe are based in the UK and their bark is sourced from Cameroon, rather than Gabon, but I'm not sure if the problems exist with supply from both countries. I note the message above said that was 4g taken in two sessions which I think would normally be roughly 200mg HCI which doesn't sound like very much at all so I'm not sure if they're essentially saying that's too much for microdosing, or just that their stock has been so strong that 4g would equate to much more than 200mg HCI.

Offline RhythmSpring

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2015, 10:11:35 AM »
You can't go wrong with Ibogaworld. (It's one of this website's sponsors). They've always been reliable, and they usually email you with a questionnaire followed by suggested dosage if it's your first time ordering. Good luck!

Offline kuteguy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2015, 04:44:33 PM »
sorry Rhythmspring, I know you are mod and everything but I have to say that in my research I have heard many negative reports about ibogaworld, espcially from someone who is a "sitter" for years (but not a seller of Iboga - hence not a competitor to ibogaworld). The worst I have had is that they are suggesting people to take Iboga while the "patient" is still taking illicit drugs and/or not had enough of a break from them. Other times their quality is non-existent and the purchaser cannot be sure of the potency of the product.

I understand they are sponsors and all but if they are sending bad quality stuff then ... ya kno!

Is there an alternative? no I do not know of any, and that is why ibogaworld gets so many sales. They have very little competition so can do whatever they want.

Offline Ratu

• View Profile
    • Personality Reconstruction
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2015, 06:43:51 PM »
i felts so bad after maya ethnobotanicals product..  for three days. though i took only 380 mg for microdosing. Had to look after my son but felt incredibly sleepy, nausea and my eyes were hurt so much. After that bad expirience i was dissappointed in famous sellers and felt i had to help people in my country mostly and the rest of the world contries. so i decided to order wholesale from reliable suplier and open my own shop in ukraine.

Offline RhythmSpring

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2015, 08:02:19 PM »
Huh, that's surprising to hear. I've really only heard/read positive reports of IW, and, having ordered their product 3 times spaced a few years apart, I've not experienced any weirdness.

By the way, "feeling bad" after taking Iboga isn't necessarily indicative of the quality of the material. It could be indicative of what kinds of problems the Iboga is bringing to your attention when you take it.

For example, feeling sleepy could mean that you haven't been sleeping enough, and Iboga is telling you to finally listen to your body and catch up on sleep. And with eyes hurting--I have experienced that, too, with Iboga, and I understood it as a sign that I should be staring at the computer screen FAR less. Do you use the computer a lot?

"Feeling bad" is part of the processing that takes place when you do Iboga. It doesn't magically take your pain/problems away, it brings them to the surface (where they are felt and experienced fully) so that they can be fully digested and let go.

they are suggesting people to take Iboga while the "patient" is still taking illicit drugs and/or not had enough of a break from them.

I can't really speak to that, as I'm not familiar with the mechanics of substance addiction.

But I can personally vouch for the consistency of quality of the IW material. And no one is paying me to say that, hehe.

Offline kuteguy

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2015, 09:11:55 PM »
:-)

some quotes (within the last week) from facebook Ibogaine group:

I ordered Iboga HCL and Iboga TA from ibogaworld.com and I must say I am not happy with the quality of the product. This was my second flood dose with iboga, my first experience was with a qualified provider Ibogaine University. Ibogaine University treated me like a family member and the Iboga worked as it should. I cannot say the same about the product ibogaworld sent me. I felt the iboga working for the first few hours and then bam it was over and I was left feeling extremely nauseous and anxious as if I had never taken it. Buyers beware ibogaworld let me down. I've heard that batches can vary, now I can definitively say Batches Vary

from same person:
I do not believe Ibogaworld intends to hurt people, I believe they are selling exactly what they claim to sell, just not at it's best quality. The best stuff goes to providers... Instead of throwing away a shitty batch they sell it to Americans as its illegal here and our options are very limited. I tried to save a few bucks and I got what I paid for. It worked a little, just not nearly as well as it should have.

another one:
Oh and just to let you know the Ta is not as therapeutic as the ibogaine extracts. The iboga ta is better for Macrodosing but still isn't as effective as the ibogaine that metabolizes into norbigain. Ta is a little more heavy on the body. The TA is not as effective as the Pure stuff. Iboga world gets their ta third party source. Only recommend their full Hcl ibogain extract. Been working with this plant for awhile. I do like their stuff but batches do varry depending on where the plants are harvested and when .

and from the FAMOUS Sara Glatt:
IBOGAWORLD is unreliable and unethical company. If you care about sustainable growing of iboga you would boycott such practices.

and one last one:
Their HCL isn't of high purity if it's HCL at all...they don't even claim a % on the web site. They are known to send TA as HCL. Apparently their TA and RB isn't bad. Unfortunately for some people they are the only source that advertises and are easy to find.

ok one more just for the road:
i bought d same off michelle from Ibogaworld & i have 2say it was fake stuff coz it was just like talking 100 bogy acid"s,,it wasnt ibogaine coz i done 100mg of hcl but this was not ibogaine,,it let me in bits 4 days after + i took a mental,emotion,spritual & phyical breakdown over talking wat i was sold as real IBOGAINE..that was just over a month ago..i nearlly died but worse i nearlly lost my sanity 2 ...it was by far d worst thing 2ever happen 2me..thanks coz its nice 2know im not alone ,,i knew i couldnt be d only 1...p-m. me

more:
i order from them a few yrs back. did what they said too. all I did was puke my guts out for about 4 days. I wouldn't trust them. now that i had a real flood with a real provider... i think they have not clue what they are doing.

so yeah it is pretty bad with ibogaworld - they were good before from what I understand but now their quality is just lethal and dangerous and I would not touch it

best bet I think is to buy from a reputable provider

there are all sorts of people on the web selling Ibogaine but they can just be overnight suppliers who can shut shop and leave; but providers have some need to maintain their reputation ...

Offline shinobidef

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2015, 08:20:59 AM »
The problem with a lot of reviews regarding quality is that quite often we have no idea how much the person took, what they're preparations were (empty stomach, detox, etc.) and they're sensitivity levels, so a lot of what I've read is very subjective and as has been mentioned, feeling rough is often part and parcel of it, particularly with RB.

The two suppliers I'm currently looking into are ibogashop.co.uk and spiritgarden.co.uk (both UK based). I've found a few reviews about the latter and whilst they can take absolutely ages to send out, they can be trusted.

Offline Ratu

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2015, 08:38:45 AM »
By the way, "feeling bad" after taking Iboga isn't necessarily indicative of the quality of the material. It could be indicative of what kinds of problems the Iboga is bringing to your attention when you take it.

For example, feeling sleepy could mean that you haven't been sleeping enough, and Iboga is telling you to finally listen to your body and catch up on sleep. And with eyes hurting--I have experienced that, too, with Iboga, and I understood it as a sign that I should be staring at the computer screen FAR less. Do you use the computer a lot?

"Feeling bad" is part of the processing that takes place when you do Iboga. It doesn't magically take your pain/problems away, it brings them to the surface (where they are felt and experienced fully) so that they can be fully digested and let go.

No. I am not a newbie with Iboga. I am very experinced with it. And all the people took Iboga from Maya complained on the same thing. This product didnt bring up any problems , it was creating them.

I tried Iboga many times and i know the difference. Its not a toy. If all the people will use this product it can end not very good. Its even dangerous. Im responsible for what i sell to people so i try everything myself to test it. Iboga is a cure, but that product was something very toxic and not to be joking around with. I even tried the whole root of different Iboga and had the best trip. Even better then with the root bark. And didnt feel anything negative.

Offline Ratu

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2015, 08:42:40 AM »
I also heard IW extracts are not 100% pure which can be dangerous. They do not care that much.  And i recomend to use vegetarian capsules, no gelatine.
Even Sara Glatt is no longer buying from them. Ive read negative review just yesterday on FB.

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2015, 09:47:17 PM »
It pays to pray, y'all knew this would happen eventually.  I may be poor but at least I planned ahead.  Expect a drought on quality for years to come.  Don't you all know this is all a racket?  There all getting it from that guy with many names Kofi James who is notorious for poor quality.  Unless you go way outside the box this monopoly pyramid scheme will leave destitute of faith.  To invest in poor quality Iboga when you have devotion to this plant spirit is like nails in the coffin.  If you know Iboga then you certainly heard its apocalyptic lessons and knew that these times were around the corner.  If it seemed like a symbolic lesson I guess now you know big Papa was being literal. 

Offline I-man

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2015, 04:32:22 PM »
So is IW product not worth buying? I am planning on doing a flood in a couple months but don't want to spend money on a bad product. I was in contact with someone else and they told me that I can really only get the Hcl from IW (usa) but not sure if I really need the Hcl or not. I really only plan to do this one time so I want it to be worthwhile. Sure hope not, I'd be pretty bummed.  :(

Offline Ratu

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2015, 03:40:01 AM »
Oh  Kampum, thank you very much for such information !
I know trustable source where i am going to buy HCL myself and also we're gonna make it here ourselves in the real lab, checking quality. Its very important to care about your patients and treat them as you would treat your self. They trust us. Its not good to lie people about the product we sell or add something there. We have to respet everything and everyone.